Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So will he be working 8 hour days Monday to Friday? ( 4 hrs each job?) with time off for his other projects not to mention paternity leave and holidays.
More like four Mondays and four Fridays per annum, if we go by his work ethic in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd pay to see Andrew Neil actually interview Markle or Harry. He'd flay them both, separately or together, and expose their lies and distortions. It would be a bloodbath.

Of course, that's why they'll never submit to a proper journalistic interrogation, and stick to slimy softball-slinging propagandists with no real journalism background, like Orca.
Yep. Or bring Paxman out of retirement to do it 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes you're right. Self delivery then now the bathroom floor has been done :) Wait...which bathroom?
The birth will be in all 14 bathrooms. A birthing entourage DoulasRUs will follow Megz, Hazza & trailing Archie round the house as she breathing in pure light as she grunts & heaves her way through an ecstatic labour - drugs not optional. Full film crew mandatory.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She will get back to nature and give birth in a nest of straw surrounded by chickens. Hazza will gnaw the cord with his teeth and they will share a placenta smoothie.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She will get back to nature and give birth in a nest of straw surrounded by chickens. Hazza will gnaw the cord with his teeth and they will share a placenta smoothie.
With Gayle King on speed dial to announce the birth. Because that's how you live authentically.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep. Or bring Paxman out of retirement to do it 😊
There's an Australian woman who works for their show 60 minutes who can interview a practiced liar into near total breakdown that I wouldn't mind seeing have a go at Markle too. Can't recall her name, but she interviewed that total piece of tit Belle Gibson, who faked having cancer and 'curing' it with some dietary woowoo to launch a career in 'wellness' and cookbook publishing, leading other desperate cancer sufferers astray. Belle was a woman who couldn't even give a straight answer to a question as simple as 'How old are you?' Ask her four different times in succession, you get four different answers, and weird ones at that. This interviewer just kept repeating questions, pointing out her obvious evasions, endless inconsistencies and attempts at emotional manipulation and broke her down, piece by piece to show what a liar she really was. Brilliant stuff.

Interview is here if anyone wants a gander:

(26) Confronting Belle Gibson - the health advocate who faked cancer | 60 Minutes Australia - YouTube

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Harry & Meghan #82
Now Harry's going out to work & earn a living
While Meghan carries on, all taking & no giving.

Altogether now.......workin nine to five......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Previous biographies written by him have uncovered things that have later been confirmed to be true and she “wants no part in it” I wonder why is it because it’s not being penned by her friends 😂😂
Celebrity biographer Tom Bower to pen Meghan Markle’s life story for six-figure sum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I bet meghan must have been fuming that they wanted him and absolutely nothing to do with her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Previous biographies written by him have uncovered things that have later been confirmed to be true and she “wants no part in it” I wonder why is it because it’s not being penned by her friends 😂😂
Celebrity biographer Tom Bower to pen Meghan Markle’s life story for six-figure sum

LOL Omid has been markled 🤣🤣🤣
Someone else has the floor
We all knew it was coming! :m :):m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
“The case involves free speech related issues under United Kingdom law and, unfortunately, has proven to be too unbearably expensive for Splash to continue its defence,” Curzon added in the Chapter 11 submission.

Now USA splash has been markles. Reads like this is one financial settlement where megs and harry refused to settle for anything less than Megabucks.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

I iust came to post this! Cannot wait!

I’m sure there will be much made about the fact that an old white man is writing it. Which means he is prejudist (is that even a word 😂) and racist and her story should be written by a woman or POC that would understand her struggle. I’m already vomiting thinking of the wokeness that will follow this announcement 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Oh wow- can we send him a link to this thread to help with his research???

• Haha
I feel for the organisation H is working for. They will be Markled ie toast, in under a month.

As I've often said, anything to do with them or anything they're involved with, soon goes t*ts up

Reactions: 24
“The case involves free speech related issues under United Kingdom law and, unfortunately, has proven to be too unbearably expensive for Splash to continue its defence,” Curzon added in the Chapter 11 submission.

Now USA splash has been markles. Reads like this is one financial settlement where megs and harry refused to settle for anything less than Megabucks.
but they'll have to cover their own costs ? Good job he's got his orange bottom employed (twice).

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Fantastic! He can’t stand her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.