Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DandyTandy

VIP Member
We continue the Harkle saga - every day a new resignation

- The Harkles demand an apology from ANL and only front page, Helvetica 24 pt will do
- Another Chief Executive bites the dust. Goodbye Catherine St-Laurent, we hardly knew you...
- And welcome James Holt.. don't bother unpacking, you'll be gone in a year.
- Will ANL appeal? Will the Courts see sense and give us justice?
- Will Oprah knit together another two hours of complaints from the worlds most unhappy multi-millionaires?
- Will somebody lend Prince Harry a bike helmet for his next outing with his 24 bodyguards.

Last thread was here

Thanks @Baguette for the new thread! loving the poll on thread title! In the spirit of the Harkle's font and size drama, I have chosen courier font to honour all the BP staff who were abused and mistreated by the Harkles.

Edit: i think this font is starting to look more like a blackmail ransom font
🙈😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

keylimepie

VIP Member
I don’t wish to be a party pooper or try to moderate but I’m really uncomfortable with the suicide talk and find it really triggering. I’m sorry if I’m being over sensitive but as a suicide survivor it’s quite hard to listen too. Sorry 😞

ETA I meant read not listen too!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

Flossyposse

Today is the anniversary of the coronavirus lockdown, marking a year in which 126,000 people in the UK and 543,000 people in the US have lost their lives to the disease. Overall the death toll worldwide is 2.72m, and these are just the recorded cases. And on this day, Harry and Meghan would like to set the record straight, that when they said they ‘got married’ three days before they got married, they didn’t really mean they ‘got married’ it was just an informal exchange of vows, but not legally binding.

Thanks for clearing that one up, guys.

Meanwhile, our marvellous Queen leads the tributes to frontline medical staff and presents a bouquet at St Barts which reads: “As we look forward to a brighter future together, today we pause to reflect on the grief and loss that continues to be felt by so many people and families, and pay tribute to the immeasurable service of those who have supported us all over the last year”. What a class act she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

01Geordie

I came across the below post, it’s not an account I follow but the post is fantastic. The account is a unofficial British military Facebook account and be warned other posts can display “squaddie” humour but this one is an excellent summary of the situation

• Heart
Reactions: 75

JudithKuntz

I’m curious how many of you on here think a divorce will happen eventually, if so when?
I’m on the fence, I think H is too mixed up in Ms games and victim mentality and he can’t think for himself to divorce.
IMO they will certainly divorce. I’d bet my house on it.

Harry looked genuinely uncomfortable at some of what Smeg was saying in that interview....I am not even convinced he knew she was going to play the race card. He has seen his entire family’s reputation circle the drain because of the things she said, which he knows were not true. There’s only so long that someone can keep seeing only what they want to see.

I can’t stand Handbag Harry, but she has ruined his life & there will be a reckoning for that. The excuse that “Well, he wanted to leave anyway” holds no water for me. Sure, that may be true...but he wanted to fling shit in the faces of everyone he has ever known in the process? Doubtful. He wouldn’t have done that without her.

Their marriage will end suddenly and unexpectedly and sooner than most expect is my honest prediction. And when it does Smeg will play the DV card.

I also think there will be a huge custody fight & Harry may well win. If Markle cannot keep her temper when dealing with...well, just about everybody, including Kate...then why would she be sweet mother of the year behind closed doors? If she has verbally aggressive tantrums frequently then this will be considered an emotionally damaging environment for the children, even if it’s not specifically directed at them. If staff & others can provide evidence of this (always assuming that Harry is less awful) then he could gain custody.

Interesting times ahead, imo. I give them another year, tops.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
This comment on Daily Mail 😂 its about Zara having given birth

Politely_Pompous, Southampton , Bermuda, moments ago
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=9396559&commentId=673381141
Great news but over in Montecito a certain person is screaming in rage at her precious Haz being bumped from the news. "Zara's a 'warrior', is she? Gave birth on the bathroom floor, did she? Well, I'll top that!" Tomorrow we'll read that Meghan gave birth early, on top of the roof of their home, assisted by Mother Goose and the Easter Bunny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Flossyposse

Sad times. As soon as I found out about Archewell Audio on 15 December 2020 I started paying for a Spotify account (as this is the only place you can get it) and cleared my schedule so I wouldn’t miss a moment of the enlightened words of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex (as they humbly call themselves on the blurb). True, the opening podcast on 29 December was a tedious, worthy, name-dropping borefest made only briefly interesting by a fake baby wishing me a happy new year and H&M spiking their family with barbed darts for Christmas as they cooed “love always wins, motherfuckers” (or something). But nothing since. It’s been 3 months. Why are they depriving the world of their voices and captivating content? Have they been silenced?

God knows how much Spotify shelled out to broadcast the idiotic word salad these dumb, self-regarding arseholes spout at every given opportunity but they must be ruing the day, no? It’s all come out already and Oprah has hoovered up all the $$$. Just imagine how fucking dull their Netflix content is going to be, rehashing the same old narratives - mental health, racism, the wicked RF, their mystifying obsessional knowledge of every press story even though they never read any of it..zzz. They’ve got literally fuck all else to talk about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

spangly

VIP Member
What irks me most about the wedding debacle is that she refers to it as "This thing, this spectacle is for the World but we want our union between us"
How much more disdain could she show for it and the people that financed it?
Why isn't this being highlighted more in the press?

• Heart
Reactions: 68

DandyTandy

VIP Member
place your bets ladies and gentlemen! When will this Chief Impacting Officer role be swept under the rug?

(y) within 3 months
❤ within 5 months
:ROFLMAO: within 7 months
😯 within 9 months
🤢 within 1 year
😡 never and will keep merching it with Times New Roman font 54 on the front page of Forbes Magazine

Winners will get to climb up 2 steps on @Pom Bear 's penis ladder
Losers will drop down 1 step on the ladder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

freda19

VIP Member
Now listen, this is a humourous slightly naughty take on the Whodunnit re the archiedoll comment.
I'll use spoilers to avoid pearl clutching from those of a delicate sensibility and prevent a meltdown of the report button in Admin Towers. :m
Entre nous.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Ishmael

Hello, am new here. Thanks to all for these interesting threads.

I'd like to throw out there something I'm increasingly fascinated about, related to news leaks that seem to be falling under the radar. Basically my question boils down to:

Is it possible MM, the US citizen, has been committing tax fraud?
  • Take that very odd leak about the Fiji earrings that MM had said were “borrowed” but in fact were gifted. I suspect the hidden issue isn’t who the giver was, but that MM did not report it to the US IRS, as she's required to do. Here's a link: https://thewolfgroup.com/blog/the-u-s-taxation-of-an-american-princess-meghan-markle/
  • AFAIK, non-profits are exempt from US federal taxes but they are banned from profit-making pursuits. JCMH and MM’s Netflix and Spotify deals are obvs for personal profit (they talked about these deals in the context of being cut-off financially). So I wonder if fishy stuff was going on, which made St-Laurent quit?
  • Then there’s the investigation into Travalyst/Sussex Royal—i.e., the Royal Foundation gave a grant to SR but SR eventually shut down. Implied questions then are, Where did the money go? If they pocketed, did they declare it as (taxable) personal income?
  • Finally, MMs penchant for brand freebies could also get her in tax trouble, as I've read that so-called influencers who get goods/services in exchange for promotion do have to at least report to the taxman what they've received. https://www.taxwarriors.com/blog/how-social-media-influencers-are-taxed-in-the-u.s
So, given the combined brains and skills on this forum, I just thought this would be fun to speculate on... ;-)

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Baguette

VIP Member
You just can't make this shit up.. Prince Chimpo is now a Commissioner for Information Disorder 🤯

Prince Harry has announced another new job today - his second in 48 hours - as a commissioner for study into the 'avalanche of misinformation' in the digital world funded by a controversial billionaire.

The Duke of Sussex is joining the Aspen Institute's new Commission on Information Disorder along with Kathryn Murdoch, the wife of Rupert Murdoch's son James, who resigned from his father's media empire last year.

The commission is funded by billionaire Craig Newmark, who founded the Craigslist, a classified adverts website branded a 'cesspool of crime' after it emerged hundreds of crimes were facilitated as a result of contact via the site, including women exploited in a growing 'sex for rent' scandal during the coronavirus pandemic.

Let's hear what Lord High Prince Chimpo the Commissioner has to say:

Harry said in a statement: 'As I've said, the experience of today's digital world has us inundated with an avalanche of misinformation, affecting our ability as individuals as well as societies to think clearly and truly understand the world we live in.

'It's my belief that this is a humanitarian issue and as such, it demands a multi-stakeholder response from advocacy voices, members of the media, academic researchers, and both government and civil society leaders. I'm eager to join this new Aspen commission and look forward to working on a solution-oriented approach to the information disorder crisis.'

Well Hazza, about that 'avalanche of misinformation', maybe there are a few items from your Oprah interview you might like to clear up first...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Agree, have Brad and Ange vibes for sure. It seems like such a stressful life and marriage. They are innately very angry and vengeful personalities. When they don't have the world to unite against, they will turn on each other. It happens to all factions when the war or siege is over. They're just from totally different worlds. She crossed into his, and his hers, far too quickly. No adjustment period.

it's utterly tragic that this family was beset by death of Diana. Now Harry is losing his Dad. As the partner of someone you truly love, would you really want that for them? And to go as far as internationally trashing the family he's got left? It's utterly repulsive - she is not emotionally healthy, and cannot sincerely commit to the people in her life EXCEPT when it's going well - and that's simply useage. If first reaction is to reject and besmirch ... I mean. What about when her and Harry do have arguments? She is genuinely the left version of Trump.

the fact their Archewell person left ... having previously worked for the Gates (which is an excellent foundation with enormous output)...the Telegraph reporting that she was continually having to do things outside her job role...I mean it really isn't good. As is their lack of diversity as everyone has already mentioned.

Were they truly expecting British taxpayers to fund them through this lifestyle? They actually got the US to feel sorry for them? I feel like this is Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew I really do. The absolute classic sign of a personality disorder involving narcissism is unreliability - words not matching actions. What have they actually brought to Netflix or archewell? To their foundations? It sounds like they've spent More time wrestling with the media, about font size (!), bitching to Oprah, and feeding chickens than they have doing anything like work. How anyone can think they're role models and not lazy AF (they didn't want to do the hard work let's face it) is beyond me. People would really raise their children in the image of these two?

honestly it's like Emperor's new clothes. Everyone clearly sees they are both naked of decency and is just loudly exclaiming how gold encrusted their humanity is.

please let it end soon, the world has bigger problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Baguette

VIP Member
Telegraph are on fire with Prince ChImpO's first day at work... Long, but so, so delicious.

According to a statement, his role will include “driving advocacy and awareness for mental health”, “guiding BetterUp’s social mission”, “influencing the vision of BetterUp’s platform” and “expanding BetterUp’s global community of thought leadership.”
So that’s all perfectly clear, but how will an Old Etonian, who until only last year lived for most of his life in a palace, get on in the high-intensity, jargon-heavy, tech and investment bubble of Silicon Valley? Let’s imagine his first day…

4am, Santa Barbara

Harry and Meghan, not at home, but near their home CREDIT: ITV
Prince Harry wakes with a start. His Oula ring data tells him he has been thrashing about all night and barely slept a wink, which is confirmed by Meghan sitting up in bed, glaring at him.

“H, it’s going to be OK, you don’t need to be worried about how you’ll fit in,” she says, noticing that Harry is googling “What is a Chief Impact Officer?” again.
“Huh?” he says, typing, “but What is a People Experience Platform” into the search bar, “I’m not worried at all, it’s just a job. That’s why we came to California, isn’t it? To follow our passions. Do what we want, get…” He swallows hard. “Jobs.”
He clambers out of bed and pulls on his new uniform: tight grey T-shirt, chinos, trainers without socks, and a sleeveless Patagonia bodywarmer.
A little later, he glides into the kitchen on his new e-scooter and sees his favourite breakfast of waffles with jam and yoghurt, ready prepared on the table.
“Meg,” Harry says, “let me speak my truth: I work in Silicon Valley now, and the guys there only have smoothies for breakfast.” He picks up the plate, drops the contents into a blender, purees it into a fine gloop, and downs the lot. In a high chair in the corner, Archie looks on with disgust.
Harry glances at his smartwatch and frowns. "Christ, I’m late now. Clegg told me you have to be there by dawn or you’ll never find a charging point… Wish me luck.”

6am, a gleaming office complex in San Francisco
Ahead of Prince Harry’s arrival, BetterUp CEO Alexi Robichaux gathers employees on beanbags in the Foosball Ideas and Vitamins Arena to delivers an update.
“Good day, blue sky thinkers and facilitators of two-way synergetic conversations,” he says, “I just wanted to touch base real quick to say that we have a new starter today, and he’s desperate we just treat him like any other employee. In fact, he’s so keen to keep a low profile that I won’t say his name and you may not even notice him for a few we–”
An employee cuts Robichaux off and points to a window: “Is it Prince Harry?”
The staff turn to the giant glass walls where, outside, a convoy of 18 Range Rovers – nine either side of a single, exhausted, sun-stroked man on an e-scooter – pull up.
Robichaux sighs. “Right, it’s Prince Harry. But when he’s in here, he’s asked that we call him something like ‘Chad.’ OK?”
At that moment, Harry bursts through the door, helmet under his arm, dry-heaving. “Hey all… Sorry I’m late… I ran out of battery at the end of the driveway and had to manually scoot here to protect my carbon footprint. Still, quite an impact eh? For a Chief Impact Officer? We’re gonna have a great time.”
The crowd smile politely, before an HR representative, holding a new starter hoodie with the words “HRH Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton, KCVO, ADC” visibly duct-taped over and replaced with a handwritten “Chad”, leads him away for a tour.

11am A boardroom
Harry wheels into an office filled with senior executives, who are all seated on unicycles, for some reason, and wearing VR headsets.
“Righto, hi guys,” Harry says, stacking four beanbags on top of one another to create a makeshift lectern. “Bit weird you’re wearing those, but I’ll roll with it.”
“Hey, Chad,” the chorus responds.
“Totally chuffed – I mean, hyped, I mean, stoked, I mean, vibed – to be here today starting as Chief Impact Officer, and I’ve had some thought-bombs. Have you got a whiteboard or anything?”
They do not, but do hand him an Etch A Sketch. Crudely, Harry writes the words “HONESTY”, then, six minutes later, completes “COMPASSION”, then, a further 14 minutes on, “DIALOGUES”. To this last one, he adds an ‘up’ arrow.
“I want to create an environment that is honest, compassionate, and lifts critical dialogues. Thank you.”
A silence falls, before Robichaux begins clapping and looking around for others to join him. “So good. So. Good. You’re making an impact already, and this is just so honest and compassionate as a dialogue, which is what we are about here, pivoting to a disruptor bootstrap model of mental health. And it just sounds so rad in your accent! Do you reckon you could get the Queen to back it, Your Roy– I mean, Chad?”
Harry looks stumped. “I thought you didn’t want to utilise my family connections? I’m a private citizen now.”
“No, no, totally get that… What about Oprah? No? Kate? All right… Edward, is that his name? Or just, like, James Corden?
Harry’s face lights up. “Corden I could do. He’s always texting, and I don’t think he’s ever said no to anything.”

1pm The Canteen
After opting for the “Cheat Day” option in the BetterUp cafeteria, steamed broccoli topped with chia seeds, Harry stands awkwardly with his tray, eyeing various tables to join. They are all full, so he sits alone to eat. His phone buzzes – it's a video call from Meghan.
“Hey, I just wanted to check in,” she says.
“Megs, I told you not to call me ‘chicken’ – everyone still thinks you rescued me,” Harry snaps.
“What? You sound in a bad mood. Why are you wearing a namebadge that says ‘Chad’?”
“Never mind. Oh Megs, it’s just so tough, I don’t have a clue what anyone is talking about." He sighs. “How did you cope when you were a lawyer?”
There is an uncomfortable pause.
“H, you do know that I wasn’t a real lawyer? I just played a lawyer…”

3pm, ‘Chad’s’ office
Harry decides to cancel all his afternoon meetings after he reads an email from Robichaux in which the CEO declares his ambition to be the owner of “a unicorn.” Misinterpreting the message wildly and keen to make a good impression, Harry commits the rest of the day to ringing around old friends in England, attempting to secure a horned horse. “What do you mean they’re mythical, Sir David? There’s one on the bloody royal coat of arms, explain that!” he hisses at an unnamed 94-year-old naturalist.
By 5pm, his security packs his e-scooter into the boot of a Range Rover and drives him home.

9pm, Santa Barbara
Back at the ranch, Harry lies in bed, staring intently at his laptop. Meghan climbs in and looks at him proudly.
“Prepping for tomorrow, huh? It’s nice you have something to do now, I was getting worried when you were just binge-watching Ice Road Truckers and asking if we could go home yet.”
When she glances back over, Harry is asleep. Meghan smiles and carefully extracts the laptop from Harry’s grasp. Before closing it, she checks what he was reading. There are two Google tabs open.
“Job vacancies for people who mainly open buildings for a living, los angeles, or helicopter pilot?” reads the first. And the second: “Does the USA need a prince?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member

"Duchess of Cornwall says she's 'delighted' UK train companies will continue to provide free rail travel for those fleeing from domestic violence amid reports of rising levels of abuse during lockdown
Rail to Refuge is a joint initiative between rail companies and Women's Aid
The scheme provides free rail travel to those escaping domestic abuse
Camilla said she was 'delighted' UK train companies are extending scheme"

Now this is something that the clucking gruesome twosome wouldn't touch with a bargepole because: 1) it's an actual working plan that actually helps real people; 2) it's PR seems to in plain English, not jargon, waffle or - to be quite blunt about it - shite; 3) it isn't glamorous enough for them, after all it's a sodding train not a private jet being used duhhh 🙄

As an aside, I wasn't aware of this scheme. It's fantastic. Spread the news. Go Camilla 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 61

kev1974

VIP Member
Can't believe we can legitimately call him ChImpO now, he really is the gift that keeps giving?

😂

Exactly, Julia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59