Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Anyone want to explain how she can donate profits from a cookbook that wasn't hers and is presumably set up so that the profits go the charity in the first place? Or is Scoobie misreporting? Has she given a donation instead?
Who's Duchess Meghan? You would like to think that someone who classes themselves as a royal editor would at least be able to use their correct titles which I believe is still Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm blocked by him for suggesting he's in Meghan's hole. How I laughed.
I’m not on Twitter but for those of you good people here who are on it, is there any was to literally bombard Scabies account with tweets that he can’t keep up with the deleting and he self-combusts? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.