Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I noticed yesterday was that both companies used the same photo from that old photo shoot of him and Smeg. Would a company not take a new pic? The buttercup company all had photos that changed from b&w to colour as you looked at them. His was the only static b&w one. Both companies also had PRINCE HARRY, DUKE OF SUSSEX in massive letters. “Linked not ranked” eh? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Taz has a new one too which is good and shows what we've all been saying which is Merkin is setting him up for the divorce.

So what do we think the PR blizzard will be today?
That was a good watch. She's a master manipulator, and he seems to be under perpetual anesthesia or suffers from Stockholm syndrome and can't see it.

Bet the RF has read between the lines too, and are more than likely planning an intervention : let's get him a job and out of the house and out of the clutches of Douchess Maniac; if he sees enough people from the outside world, and is out of the padded cell compound long enough, he may realize how manipulated he is, especially if he is surrounded with MH topics. Worth a try. Anything would be worth a try at this point if you were a powerless bystander in this kind of situation. Even the disinformation job is likely to open his eyes: if he is given enough examples of how you disinform people, what MOs are used in order to spread fake news and the like, then he will learn to recognize it in his own wife's blabber.

When the penny finally drops, he will need to loose the shoes with holes in them and get a proper pair of trainers and ... RUN. Back to daddy, back to the RF, and make sure he throws enough banana skins in his wake so she can't catch him and bring him back to whatever hell he has got himself into. It will be a long walk in the desert to gain the trust of the UK people again, that of his brother and sister-in-law, but one he will probably be willing to do in order to redeem himself. I suspect after all this, the remorse will be overwhelming. Not necessarily for having been a tit to everyone, but because he would more than likely be embarrassed and it's actually hard work gaining people's trust again after having (so spectacularly) lost it. And this is without the anguish that comes with every divorce (especially one that involves a narcissist), and a custody battle.

I wouldn't like to be in his (holey) shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Was this the walk with Farchie and the dogs?

We could compile a list for him and send it to his agent: [email protected]
Yes this was those photos. So it's been a while since we heard of the UK branch so they must have refused to settle. This must be her idea of a job. Enables her to be a work from home mum, the equivalent of a telesales girl, while he goes out to work.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone pick up in that Dan Wooton interview with the America TV lady Martha, that JCMH. has allegedly got around 8 of these corporate ambassador things on the go and will be earning mega $$$$$. :unsure:

ETA. Martha Macadum at Fox News, I can't do the link, but if you go to Dan Wooton's Twitter and scroll down .....Its a live interview of the discussion

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion
Harry & Meghan #82
Harry's got a job to earn his keep, but the Archbish of Canterbury is losing sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Further to the promised Tom Bower book on Meghan. I hope she’s very worried. I found a two year old article in the New Statesman which pretty well indicates he’s gonna go after her. If she was worried about the Sun’s Private Investigator snooping around pre wedding, you’d better believe he’ll get her transcript, see who paid all her bills and get the tawdry lowdown on her sorry arse. 😎

View attachment 498289Tom Bowerd
I think the RF found out that MM and H were using a surrogate and told them that there would be no title ( as baby not born of her body ) and with slimmed down royals - title for the baby not going to happen. MM went mental (well more so than usual!). and said right, no update on birth date, no pics, no news about the birth and baby at all..... Hence what we got. Its her spiteful way of cheating the public who paid for her £ 24 million wedding.... says it all really. Nasty piece of work
I doubt she wears knickers unless they are crotchless I bet she was flashing more than her crusty draws at Wimbledon
But at least she wore something under that see through dress
Geez she was doing a public meet and greet not floozing at soho house
Trashy tart
This is plausible. That MM declined the highly experienced medical team offered by RF & BP for her first pregnancy in her late 30s would be a red flag. I wonder who in the UK would be as experienced & as easily found by MM to see her through to term? But then if this was a surrogate pregnancy who (e.g. the Portland?) would collude with the sham as once discovered their reputation would be shot. Even a regular Gynae consulted for a check-up would know that she was not pregnant, but maybe patient confidentiality would be the let-out clause?

I can imagine Hazza bouncing up to PC to share the wonderful news that the surrogacy implantation has worked & being so chuffed at the prospect of fatherhood, that he was gobsmacked at their reaction of ‘WTF!’. Hazza suggested that the RF turned when he & Megs toured Australia & they copped how much the Aussies loved his blushing dewy bride. Naaaaah, more like they’d git the double whammy news of the surrogacy & reports of Megaolids appalling behaviour. I assume that Hazza had an interesting chat with HRHTQ, Charles, William & the MiG on his return to Blighty & he’s been sulking since.

Reactions: 21
That was a good watch. She's a master manipulator, and he seems to be under perpetual anesthesia or suffers from Stockholm syndrome and can't see it.

Bet the RF has read between the lines too, and are more than likely planning an intervention : let's get him a job and out of the house and out of the clutches of Douchess Maniac; if he sees enough people from the outside world, and is out of the padded cell compound long enough, he may realize how manipulated he is, especially if he is surrounded with MH topics. Worth a try. Anything would be worth a try at this point if you were a powerless bystander in this kind of situation. Even the disinformation job is likely to open his eyes: if he is given enough examples of how you disinform people, what MOs are used in order to spread fake news and the like, then he will learn to recognize it in his own wife's blabber.

When the penny finally drops, he will need to loose the shoes with holes in them and get a proper pair of trainers and ... RUN. Back to daddy, back to the RF, and make sure he throws enough banana skins in his wake so she can't catch him and bring him back to whatever hell he has got himself into. It will be a long walk in the desert to gain the trust of the UK people again, that of his brother and sister-in-law, but one he will probably be willing to do in order to redeem himself. I suspect after all this, the remorse will be overwhelming. Not necessarily for having been a tit to everyone, but because he would more than likely be embarrassed and it's actually hard work gaining people's trust again after having (so spectacularly) lost it. And this is without the anguish that comes with every divorce (especially one that involves a narcissist), and a custody battle.

This all assumes he is an innocent bystander or a hostage, he isn't either. He knows the Palace has outright lied and paid people off to protect him and his Mrs in the past and he was always fine with that. I see no evidence that he is innocent or in possession of any morality, I suspect they planned this together and believed they'd get away with it because he was 'trusted' by the world at large.
He's not a victim of circumstance or Meghan, he's a grown ass Man shitting on his family for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes this was those photos. So it's been a while since we heard of the UK branch so they must have refused to settle. This must be her idea of a job. Enables her to be a work from home mum, the equivalent of a telesales girl, while he goes out to work.
I don’t understand the issue with these photos? Perhaps that explains the big smile she had - it was an ‘oh good, I’m going to sue you smile’?
Surely any celebrity shots taken whilst they potter around, and shots of Kate taken when she’s out and about or going to work before she got married, fall into this category?

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand the issue with these photos? Perhaps that explains the big smile she had - it was an ‘oh good, I’m going to sue you smile’?
Surely any celebrity shots taken whilst they potter around, and shots of Kate taken when she’s out and about or going to work before she got married, fall into this category?
At this point Meghan was still a member of the royal family and therefore wasn't allowed to profit from being papped. The scam was that she tipped them off , they photographed her and the dolly, she sues to get her cut of money.

Unfortunately the agency has now gone bust so she probably didn't get the pay back she wanted.

Reactions: 25
Fgs how nauseating! We are never going to be all truly equal as long as people have these mindsets and use this sort of language.

PH is so thick and easily led isn’t he... saying he didn’t know about ‘unconscious bias’ until Mummy Meghan taught him about it. Talk about brainwashing!

Will they ever address H’s nazi costume or is that just A-Ok because now he knows what an inherently racist man he is and is working to actively dismantle his biases :sick:
Absolutely convinced that the Roth word salad is just that: preparing a collective bleaching of Harry's past well-known racist "episodes" that he started "curing" through active self-reflection and self-flagellation and self-imolation (metaphorically speaking... by burning all his bridges). This culminated in the arrival of his blessed angel MM and he has seen the light. Can I get an Amen!!?!!!!

Did anyone pick up in that Dan Wooton interview with the America TV lady Martha, that JCMH. has allegedly got around 8 of these corporate ambassador things on the go and will be earning mega $$$$$. :unsure:

ETA. Martha Macadum at Fox News, I can't do the link, but if you go to Dan Wooton's Twitter and scroll down .....Its a live interview of the discussion
Wootton must have been retching... he has their number for sure.

At this point Meghan was still a member of the royal family and therefore was allowed to profit from being papped. The scam was that she tipped them off , they photographed her and the dolly, she sues to get her cut of money.

Unfortunately the agency has now gone bust so she probably didn't get the pay back she wanted.
I wonder if, since the company is wound up, any nda's now are unenforceable? So if a now unemployed pap were to spill the beans, megsy would have no recourse?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I don't see him feeling remorse. Regret yes, but only for himself. He's always seemed like such an entitled tit. Whatever shitstorm happens, it will be someone else's fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Agree totally with this. That interview was all about setting up Saint Meghan and Hazno was made to look (at best) like an idiotic upper class twit from Monty Python 🤣

Gervais Brookhamster is my favourite of course!
Oprah was apparently more aggressive/dismissive of Hazzard than she was of megsy. I still cannot bring myself to watching it for more than 3 secknda, but that's what I read/heard. WoC code I guess? He is, after all, guilty of beimg a privileged white , pale and stale male so open season, right?

Reactions: 20

Anyone want to explain how she can donate profits from a cookbook that wasn't hers and is presumably set up so that the profits go the charity in the first place? Or is Scoobie misreporting? Has she given a donation instead?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
It's the long dresses isn't it?
Reminds me of one of my Professors when I was at Uni. He was the world's leading expert on the Sociology of Religion and also a Presbyterian Minister. He told us of a time when he was on a train with his young granddaughter and she said in a very loud voice 'Grandpa, when we get home, are you going to put on one of your pretty dresses?'
He also claimed that cross dressing played a big part with some religious ministers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
This all assumes he is an innocent bystander or a hostage, he isn't either. He knows the Palace has outright lied and paid people off to protect him and his Mrs in the past and he was always fine with that. I see no evidence that he is innocent or in possession of any morality, I suspect they planned this together and believed they'd get away with it because he was 'trusted' by the world at large.
He's not a victim of circumstance or Meghan, he's a grown ass Man shitting on his family for money.
I think the fact that he has mental issues has made him more vulnerable to someone like her. He very well could be a hostage ...he wouldn't be the first. We don't know.

Not saying he isn't a tit or a grown ass man, or hasn't made mistakes pre-Meghan or while with Meghan that were covered up, but one thing is for sure: when he was with Chelsy or Cressida, he kept a lid on his crappy behavior (with help from BP, and neither previous gfs did anything to aggravate whatever problems he had with his circumstances), and it is under the influence of Meghan that the tit in him was well and truly unleashed. What he is doing - whether influenced or not, whether that is the true Harry or not, is despicable. Fact of the matter is, no matter the reason, something is not right with him and he needs help. Meghan isn't helping, she is an aggravating factor, IMO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I still find it odd that none of her school friends or enemies have ever said anything about her, good or bad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't see him feeling remorse. Regret yes, but only for himself. He's always seemed like such an entitled tit. Whatever shitstorm happens, it will be someone else's fault.
Time will tell, I suppose. One thing I will say is, having seen first hand what coming back from such a situation does to the person concerned, it strips you bare from ego and whatever shittiness was previously there, and it's a long hard road ahead for them. The difference will be whether he learns anything from it, or whether he reverts back to being a little tit once he has got over the aftermath of what he has done. The person I know who went through this never looked back and is a changed person. We can only hope.

• Sad
She's great, shame she's not on TV. You know she used to be a police officer? Now she works in her local community I believe mentoring disadvantaged kids. Imagine if MeAgain had one tenth of that amount of integrity.
Everything is so true what she said. Harry has totally stuffed himself and he is so stupid he doesnt see it. What a nightmare, Megain has got a plan, she doesnt love Harry, she is just using him.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.