Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Further to the promised Tom Bower book on Meghan. I hope she’s very worried. I found a two year old article in the New Statesman which pretty well indicates he’s gonna go after her. If she was worried about the Sun’s Private Investigator snooping around pre wedding, you’d better believe he’ll get her transcript, see who paid all her bills and get the tawdry lowdown on her sorry arse. 😎

F93D30A1-2BAE-4457-84FD-5CE78DC5EFC1.jpeg
Tom Bowerd

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Thanks for sharing this, I’ve just subscribed to her channel. She seems very level headed.
Taz has a new one too which is good and shows what we've all been saying which is Merkin is setting him up for the divorce.

So what do we think the PR blizzard will be today?

Reactions: 24
I absolutely love her videos and she's so spot on here
She's great, shame she's not on TV. You know she used to be a police officer? Now she works in her local community I believe mentoring disadvantaged kids. Imagine if MeAgain had one tenth of that amount of integrity.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Has anyone seen a copy of MM & Trev’s divorce papers?
Might the preliminary checks before the wedding ceremony not have been correctly done?
Could be onto something here. I read somewhere that the divorce took some time to finalise as she was after a massive chunk of his assets.
I guess some divorces take a while, Angelina and Brad have been divorcing for years!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Could be onto something here. I read somewhere that the divorce took some time to finalise as she was after a massive chunk of his assets.
I guess some divorces take a while, Angelina and Brad have been divorcing for years!
It's allegedly a 'no fault irreconcilable differences' situation...despite infidelity on both sides.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In honour of the impending birth of Diana Doria Elizabeth Meghan Harrisona Mountbatten-Windsor-Markle, the collective voices in my head have penned a new lullaby, set to the possibly recognisable tune of Baby shark.

Markus fixer doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Fixer Shark

Meghan shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Mummy Shark

Daddy prey doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Daddy prety doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Daddy Prey

Grandma Doria doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Grandma Shark

Grandpa Shark
Nope

Let's blame Kate doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Let's blame William doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Let's blame Charles doo doo, doo doo doo doo

Let's run away doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Run away doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Run away

Safe at last doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Safe at last

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"Dan Wootton on Twitter: "Prince Harry has today been named a Disinformation Commissioner. That's ironic given all the disinformation that came out of Meghan's mouth throughout her Oprah interview! Great to discuss with the brilliant @marthamaccallum on @FoxNews today https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
OMG I've just seen the article in the news about Tom Bower writing a book on The Megnostar.... This is fantastic news he will absolutely ruin her. This book will be a bestseller and is the best news for the Royal Family. This jumped up little witch will be shown up for what she is .. A money grabbing scrubber with a massive chip on her shoulder and a sense of entitlement that knows no boundaries or restrictions. What Megan wants now she will get ..lots and lots of crap... in bucketloads .. from her family and her so called friends during her adventures across the globe using and abusing people.. it will all come out .. YIPPEE 🤣🤑😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Daddy gave me no choice but to go out and find work. Imagine that.

Press release from the Harkles in 3, 2, 1 ...

What strikes me is how joyful these birth and birthday announcements are in comparison to the vitriol spouted by the two others. I can’t remember Archie’s birth being joyful what with the cock up about the quick succession of announcements that she’s in labour and oh, he’s born, the unsigned BC, no photo on the steps of the hospital, a photo of a foot etc etc. They have antagonized people every step of the way whereas the others réalise the importance of the RF sharing these moments with the people who largely find the institution and by extension, their lifestyle.
I think the RF found out that MM and H were using a surrogate and told them that there would be no title ( as baby not born of her body ) and with slimmed down royals - title for the baby not going to happen. MM went mental (well more so than usual!). and said right, no update on birth date, no pics, no news about the birth and baby at all..... Hence what we got. Its her spiteful way of cheating the public who paid for her £ 24 million wedding.... says it all really. Nasty piece of work

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
In honour of the impending birth of Diana Doria Elizabeth Meghan Harrisona Mountbatten-Windsor-Markle, the collective voices in my head have penned a new lullaby, set to the possibly recognisable tune of Baby shark.

Fixer Shark

Mummy Shark

Daddy prey doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Daddy prety doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Daddy Prey

Grandma Shark

Grandpa Shark
Nope

Let's blame Kate doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Let's blame William doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Let's blame Charles doo doo, doo doo doo doo

Let's run away doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Run away doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Run away

Safe at last
OMG, just snorted my coffee trying to sing along.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder who this could be 😏

This is sooooo delicious. Oh to be a fly on the wall in those meetings and after those meetings.
Actually no... oh to be one of the people in the room so I could laugh right in their faces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Previous biographies written by him have uncovered things that have later been confirmed to be true and she “wants no part in it” I wonder why is it because it’s not being penned by her friends 😂😂
Celebrity biographer Tom Bower to pen Meghan Markle’s life story for six-figure sum

Now thats a book I definitely will buy!

Reactions: 26
Is it too late to send Harry and Meghan the bill for the Wedding?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Um. He's also got a problem because that second job will involve politics and appears as if it will develop into a political pressure group.
Don't think he thought that one through. Or he has and he doesn't care.

He added: “It is my belief that this is a humanitarian issue and as such, it demands a multi-stakeholder response from advocacy groups, members of the media, academic researchers, and both government and civil society leaders

Ooo.... very good point. Hazza rhe lobbyist? Ugh. Zero accountability, massive corruption, no oversight.... rife with snakey deals and he is so dumb, he will not have the brains to know when he is actually breaking any laws. A bit like Fergie and her access to Andrew scandal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Taz has a new one too which is good and shows what we've all been saying which is Merkin is setting him up for the divorce.

So what do we think the PR blizzard will be today?
Agree totally with this. That interview was all about setting up Saint Meghan and Hazno was made to look (at best) like an idiotic upper class twit from Monty Python 🤣

Gervais Brookhamster is my favourite of course!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have never heard of Tom Bower, so off I go to Google and the first description of him that I see is,
"Acid penned Biographer"

That'll do.
That'll do nicely.
Are amazon taking pre-orders?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
“The case involves free speech related issues under United Kingdom law and, unfortunately, has proven to be too unbearably expensive for Splash to continue its defence,” Curzon added in the Chapter 11 submission.

Now USA splash has been markles. Reads like this is one financial settlement where megs and harry refused to settle for anything less than Megabucks.
Was this the walk with Farchie and the dogs?

Oh wow- can we send him a link to this thread to help with his research???
We could compile a list for him and send it to his agent: [email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They may be living in San Francisco, who knows, everything they say is a lie. CEO Chimpo Sussex might not have to commute to his job at "Bugg...ed.Up" after all. I bet he will hate the dog-petting team bonding bit. I hope a doberman tears the bum bit out of his rabbit onsite. What a jerk.

Mght His Holiness have fallen prey to her toxic sex appeal?.... Could she have flashed her knickers at him like she did to Serena's husband at Wimbledon? No wonder Welby is lying down in a darkened room at Lambeth Palace with a wet flannel on his head. Maybe he's fled the country with Warby? Warby 'n Welby, two outlaws on the run....🔫🔫🔫
I doubt she wears knickers unless they are crotchless I bet she was flashing more than her crusty draws at Wimbledon
But at least she wore something under that see through dress
Geez she was doing a public meet and greet not floozing at soho house
Trashy tart

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Prince Commissioner Chimpo has got 2 “jobs” in 48 hours when there’s thousands of people who have lost their jobs throughout the coronavirus pandemic. I just can’t anymore.
100percent agree. The number of highly educated, highly experienced, highly motivated hard working people I know who are down to their last pennies of savings from 12 months unemployed ... this absolutely infuriates me. He is getting paid yo post the meaningless drivel like some cat hanging from a branch Athena poster? I love ho the DM has photos of the onesie parties. If I were an investor, Id be extremely unhappy. This has probably knocked a big chunk off their valuation and all their so called corporate clients are hopefully reviewing their expenses to ascertain the value they get from paying for these services...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.