Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Vote for your favourite next thread title for Harry & Meghan #82

• Duke of Hazzard and Little MerMeg, no titles no cash, you'll just have to beg!

Votes: 251 45.1%
  • Your foundations going strong, 'Arrivals & Departures, no-one stays for long!

Votes: 111 20.0%
  • No PR stories in the press today, that deserves a hip hip hooray.

Votes: 67 12.1%
  • Working for them is a poisoned chalice, they should have stayed at the palace

Votes: 127 22.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We continue the Harkle saga - every day a new resignation

- The Harkles demand an apology from ANL and only front page, Helvetica 24 pt will do
- Another Chief Executive bites the dust. Goodbye Catherine St-Laurent, we hardly knew you...
- And welcome James Holt.. don't bother unpacking, you'll be gone in a year.
- Will ANL appeal? Will the Courts see sense and give us justice?
- Will Oprah knit together another two hours of complaints from the worlds most unhappy multi-millionaires?
- Will somebody lend Prince Harry a bike helmet for his next outing with his 24 bodyguards.

Last thread was here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I haven’t seen this guy in ages but I am HERE for the psychic reading....
And the comments 🍿🍿🍿🍿

After the interview, which I didn't watch, but did read about, my conclusion was the same as this psychic reading.

Meghan is messing with an ancient family with deep connections, presumably for fame and money, and it's dangerous.

To put it into context, during the First World War, half of European royalty ceased to exist. The British royal family survived, they're not a family you can push around.

Reactions: 42
We continue the Harkle saga - every day a new resignation

- The Harkles demand an apology from ANL and only front page, Helvetica 24 pt will do
- Another Chief Executive bites the dust. Goodbye Catherine St-Laurent, we hardly knew you...
- And welcome James Holt.. don't bother unpacking, you'll be gone in a year.
- Will ANL appeal? Will the Courts see sense and give us justice?
- Will Oprah knit together another two hours of complaints from the worlds most unhappy multi-millionaires?
- Will somebody lend Prince Harry a bike helmet for his next outing with his 24 bodyguards.

Last thread was here

Thanks @Baguette for the new thread! loving the poll on thread title! In the spirit of the Harkle's font and size drama, I have chosen courier font to honour all the BP staff who were abused and mistreated by the Harkles.

Edit: i think this font is starting to look more like a blackmail ransom font
🙈😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I’m curious how many of you on here think a divorce will happen eventually, if so when?
I’m on the fence, I think H is too mixed up in Ms games and victim mentality and he can’t think for himself to divorce.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m curious how many of you on here think a divorce will happen eventually, if so when?
I’m on the fence, I think H is too mixed up in Ms games and victim mentality and he can’t think for himself to divorce.
He might not file for divorce but she will, more than likely when she has met someone richer, with more contacts and who is of more use to her. Harry will eventually stop being useful to her and she will move on. I've seen it time and time again with people I know. My guess is in the next 5 years??!!!

Reactions: 48
I think if there will be a divorce, it will be Meghan initiating it when the money runs out

Reactions: 38
New thread already 😄 xx.

@Scotch Mist I got your last reply on page 30...No I don't mind at all I'm very flattered indeed 💖.
I will certainly keep my eye out for them 🥰💕🤗😘 xx.

I be catching up either later or tomorrow as have more time tomorrow.

I leave this here for now as promised a few days or so back..the 2nd film poster pic...I've done this in a black and white filter to make it look more dramatic 😄

Back soon to catch up I'm determined not to miss any more pages 🥰

Resizer_16164358971420.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think they will divorce, once she's worked out the best way to take him to the cleaners, keep the kids (because useful/good optics) and get as much money as possible. Her next victim will be lined up first though - one wouldnt want to leave anything to chance, obvs...

Reactions: 40
Ive been trying to catch up for weeks now 🤣 I hate to admit my husband was right but when H&M married He said “she’ll be trouble, mark my words”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Re this post from the last thread - Don't know if ut was said (I had to skip last 10 pages to catch up!).. But could you imagine if Charles paid TM's medical bill? It wouldn't happen..... But I'd feckin' love if he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think something bad is going to happen.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
IMO they will certainly divorce. I’d bet my house on it.

Harry looked genuinely uncomfortable at some of what Smeg was saying in that interview....I am not even convinced he knew she was going to play the race card. He has seen his entire family’s reputation circle the drain because of the things she said, which he knows were not true. There’s only so long that someone can keep seeing only what they want to see.

I can’t stand Handbag Harry, but she has ruined his life & there will be a reckoning for that. The excuse that “Well, he wanted to leave anyway” holds no water for me. Sure, that may be true...but he wanted to fling tit in the faces of everyone he has ever known in the process? Doubtful. He wouldn’t have done that without her.

Their marriage will end suddenly and unexpectedly and sooner than most expect is my honest prediction. And when it does Smeg will play the DV card.

I also think there will be a huge custody fight & Harry may well win. If Markle cannot keep her temper when dealing with...well, just about everybody, including Kate...then why would she be sweet mother of the year behind closed doors? If she has verbally aggressive tantrums frequently then this will be considered an emotionally damaging environment for the children, even if it’s not specifically directed at them. If staff & others can provide evidence of this (always assuming that Harry is less awful) then he could gain custody.

Interesting times ahead, imo. I give them another year, tops.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
He might not file for divorce but she will, more than likely when she has met someone richer, with more contacts and who is of more use to her. Harry will eventually stop being useful to her and she will move on. I've seen it time and time again with people I know. My guess is in the next 5 years??!!!
After he has turned 40 and recwived the last wedge of dosh from his inheritance. Unless Brenda leavea Harry anything (i suspect not) or chuck takes a turn for the worat and Mm sees money to be had (again, not sure if he even can or doea it simply roll over from Monarch to monarch, PoW to PoW. If something happens and Hazzard goes from 6th in line to 4th, she might stick around. Alao if Hazzard pulls an Edward and Wallis and calls chuck daily for mkney, if they get one penny, Megsy will stick around and possibly even fly to Chuck's side to help convince him.....
Once the well has run dry, she is outta there

Reactions: 22
IMO they will certainly divorce. I’d bet my house on it.

Harry looked genuinely uncomfortable at some of what Smeg was saying in that interview....I am not even convinced he knew she was going to play the race card. He has seen his entire family’s reputation circle the drain because of the things she said, which he knows were not true. There’s only so long that someone can keep seeing only what they want to see.

I can’t stand Handbag Harry, but she has ruined his life & there will be a reckoning for that. The excuse that “Well, he wanted to leave anyway” holds no water for me. Sure, that may be true...but he wanted to fling tit in the faces of everyone he has ever known in the process? Doubtful. He wouldn’t have done that without her.

Their marriage will end suddenly and unexpectedly and sooner than most expect is my honest prediction. And when it does Smeg will play the DV card.

I also think there will be a huge custody fight & Harry may well win. If Markle cannot keep her temper when dealing with...well, just about everybody, including Kate...then why would she be sweet mother of the year behind closed doors? If she has verbally aggressive tantrums frequently then this will be considered an emotionally damaging environment for the children, even if it’s not specifically directed at them. If staff & others can provide evidence of this (always assuming that Harry is less awful) then he could gain custody.

Interesting times ahead, imo. I give them another year, tops.
She's paranoid and unstable, he will be lucky to get out alive

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I went into a tarot card rabbit hole after watching that psychic reading video.

It seems that there are multiple psychic readings speculating that Meghan gets herself involved in a scandal, involving a senior royal, and the Queen gets involved because it threatens the stability. The Queen is aware of everything that is happening. Meghan oversteps her boundaries, and inadvertently comes in direct conflict of the Queen.

Yikes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Harry has not smiled once since megxit, I’d forgotten how well he and Kate used to get on (sorry I know it’s old news but I’ve only just caught up!)
I have heard second hand from someone who knows that H has always been a %&(#

I think you could be right about the DV thing , the more I read about Mm the more I am reminded of a certain person I had the misfortune to know that my friend was engaged to, now they’ve split she is telling lie after lie and clearly was trying to gain favour before they actually split. Honestly the damaging lies she’s made up are astonishing. Her and MM are cut from the same cloth.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.