Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point Meghan was still a member of the royal family and therefore wasn't allowed to profit from being papped. The scam was that she tipped them off , they photographed her and the dolly, she sues to get her cut of money.

Unfortunately the agency has now gone bust so she probably didn't get the pay back she wanted.
I’ve just googled them and they do say Backgrid!

Reactions: 8

Anyone want to explain how she can donate profits from a cookbook that wasn't hers and is presumably set up so that the profits go the charity in the first place? Or is Scoobie misreporting? Has she given a donation instead?
She is a conwoman, she probably said the money was resting in her account

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
If Harry has got to 36, with no signs of remorse, and with a massive chip on his shoulder about intrusion from the British press, I doubt if there is much room for change!

Re his job on the ''Commission on Information disorder'', apart from the facts that it sounds like something out of 1984!, and it could easily lead to American political lobbying! What does Harry as a British member of the RF, actually know about the press in the USA?
Yes they are of course similar, but...they arent exactly the same!

But I spose in some respects, maybe a first example of how the press and media can be manipulated would be the Meghan and Harry interview with Oprah! It will be interesting to see how Harry responds to request for an investigation into this documentary for the ''Commission on Information disorder''. Someone could ask him, tongue in cheek, if it was done deliberately to show how easily information can be manipulated and false info can be put out into the media, broadcast on CBS and taken up by the media world wide!

His Ch.Imp.O Job is just publicity for the company, he has already earned them millions just for the curious clicking on his name. Its an unfortunate name in some respects.....Better up reminds me so much of the satrirical character Brian Butterfield....

Brian Butterfield launches a podcast : News 2020 : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide

Peter Serafinowicz has revived his Brian Butterfield character for a new podcast.

Introducing the first episode, the character said: ‘As someone whose mobile phone is unable to play podcasts or indeed make phone calls, the world of podcasts has been somewhat of a mystery to me
The blurb for the show, mostly stolen from Maron’s WTF, promises: ‘This podcast will be released frequently. That frequency is bi-decadal. Tune in for the next episode, December 2040.’
Butterfield, an overweight, middle-aged salesperson, was the breakout character from Serafinowicz’s 2007 BBC Two series, thanks to his stilted commercials for shoddy products

The imagery with Harry as a Butterfield character is hilarious....a man who is balding, who has a monks tonsure to pretend he isnt bald.....a man who thinks a lot of himself, but who has no grasp of reality!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Previous biographies written by him have uncovered things that have later been confirmed to be true and she “wants no part in it” I wonder why is it because it’s not being penned by her friends 😂😂
Celebrity biographer Tom Bower to pen Meghan Markle’s life story for six-figure sum

Yep, just about made my day this news has. The first book of hundreds I dare say.

When it's released I'm buying ten copies and distributing them the following Christmas. I don't think I'll be very popular that year but I can shoulder it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi everyone! I was looking for a place to vent about H and MM and here I am. Last night I was watching a video on the Oprah tell-all by Leilani and she made such good points! I agree with her 100%...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Inside Prince Harry's happy clappy headquarters | Daily Mail Online

Oh dear ...the photos of staff dressed up in unicorn onesies....and in monkey suits with bananas!!! Hilarious!!!!

And this is Harry's first instagram message..

'Self-optimisation is not about fixing something that's broken. It's about becoming the best version of ourselves with whatever life throws at us - someone who is ready for the next challenge and can meet setbacks with courage, confidence and self-awareness.'

So who else thinks the Oprah interview was a perfect example of Harry and Meghan together showing courage, confidence and self-awareness! And showing the best version of themselves and coping well with whatever life throws at them? (not)

If they were coping well...why moan so much about perceived insults? And how was that Oprah interview self aware?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I still find it odd that none of her school friends or enemies have ever said anything about her, good or bad.
I think about that, too. I'm waiting for the dam to burst. It's almost as if there's a cloak of secrecy about her/them. I've never seen anything like this before.

Reactions: 22
'Self-optimisation is not about fixing something that's broken. It's about becoming the best version
Well D'uh!! Hey Harry we can work out what 'Self-Optimisation' means without an explanation, the words are self explanatory.

God I hate this arrogant prick more every time he communicates

I think about that, too. I'm waiting for the dam to burst. It's almost as if there's a cloak of secrecy about her/them. I've never seen anything like this before.
TBH If I was one of her schoolmates, I'd stay quiet until someone else spoke up to see what she did. Most people are understandably nervous of spiteful psycho witches with money and power.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So the artist (or fraudulent teacher helped me artist)formerly known as Prince Harry now Prince Duke Commissioner of ChImpO has obtained more titles in the last 48 hours than he ever has been in the RF.
Chief Impact Officer is the biggest load of twaddle I’ve ever heard. How the hell is he going to make a bloody impact? “Hi I’m Haz, I’ve been held hostage in my mansion for the past year and it’s great to be out talking to normal people like myself who wants privacy. I’ve taken this job because my Pa decided that I wasn’t allowed any more money and Wills is pissed off because I allowed my wife to slander Kate”
“I am a normal person and raise chickens in a coop which I spend a lot of time with. I’ve definitely made an impact on their lives”

Haz, a bit of advice. The only impact most people want you to make is to ride head first into an anthill on your bike. No one cares what you and the Duchess have to say anymore and nobody trusts a single word you both say. Take a look in the mirror and start by being true to yourself and realise what negative impact you have made on your family because that is the only experience you have had on your CV of being impactful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi everyone! I was looking for a place to vent about H and MM and here I am. Last night I was watching a video on the Oprah tell-all by Leilani and she made such good points! I agree with her 100%...
Welcome and start posting ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is a conwoman, she probably said the money was resting in her account
I have a feeling the profits from the Grenfell cookbook go first to the Royal Foundation, who then make grants to the charities. Probably those grants are made under the Sussex name as per agreement when the Harkles left the Royal Foundation - but its not her personal cash as Scobie's tweet implies. So more 'misinformation'.

I think they pulled the same stunt last year.. And it turned out to be Royal Foundation sending out the cheque

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm convinced that they have lost their titles and were informed of it before their interview. I didnt think this initially as thought HMQ might not remove them due to accusations of racism blah blah, but I've changed my mind.

Either been removed or requested they voluntarily give them back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Anyone want to explain how she can donate profits from a cookbook that wasn't hers and is presumably set up so that the profits go the charity in the first place? Or is Scoobie misreporting? Has she given a donation instead?
‘Duchess Meghan’ ugh he is an annoying little weasel isn’t he. And yes, all she did was write the foreword :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
So he’s signed himself up for every start up to get a payday. Put himself on the website and spouted word salad. That won’t earn him that much, the blind gossip article said they wanted equity which would be a payday if it gets that far and I don’t think any of these are going to realise actual IPOs in the current climate. A company is only valued what someone will pay for it - they can pretend it’s billions all they want but true billion dollar companies, Apple, Google, Unilever, Amazon, VW - provide people with actual things or services. Once he is on everyone’s website he will cheapen his value. They don’t have a brand. Beyoncé and Jay Z were both very successful music artists first and foremost before they went in on everything else, her especially, which is why they have a brand. These two have no talent.

Reactions: 26
Hope these new start ups Haz is working for dont go bankrupt too soon.....:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone pick up in that Dan Wooton interview with the America TV lady Martha, that JCMH. has allegedly got around 8 of these corporate ambassador things on the go and will be earning mega $$$$$. :unsure:

ETA. Martha Macadum at Fox News, I can't do the link, but if you go to Dan Wooton's Twitter and scroll down .....Its a live interview of the discussion
I could believe Harry has lined up 8 paid gigs this year and was waiting until March 31st to announce them. He's a celebrity and a Royal. 'Prince Harry' wearing your J. Crew suits or driving your Range Rover is worth something. I expect he's going to have a few financial services/wealth management gigs on his list.

RF can just wait a little longer to let the world see he is blatantly cashing in on his titles, then 'reluctantly' pull them.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.