Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The paid poodle just had to make a blatantly racist and ageist comment to start the attack against Tom Bower. Hope Mr Bower consults his lawyers.

Sorry, have tried not to post in this thread so much recently but had to chip in my 'WTAF' at this tweet!

Reactions: 30
The paid poodle just had to make a blatantly racist and ageist comment to start the attack against Tom Bower. Hope Mr Bower consults his lawyers.

As someone in the Twatter comments said - isn’t Scobie also white & angry?

I don’t have Twitter. What are people commenting ?
she should gag him, sue him, how can he write a tell-all when he doesn’t know her?, hounding her to make money off her, blah, blah, blah....🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Im sure I'm not the only one who hopes said downfall comes sooner rather than later

• Heart
Reactions: 26

she should gag him, sue him, how can he write a tell-all when he doesn’t know her?, hounding her to make money off her, blah, blah, blah....🙄
I was then going to write the same thing on here!

Reactions: 12
It'll be an off-the-cuff riposte like this that will bring about his downfall.
I really hope that you're right. Scabies is a disgrace. Why is the author labelled 'angry' ?
You don't have to be 'angry' not to like Meghan 😆
How childish!

It makes me laugh that plastic scrotum doesn't appear to identify as white as he's half Scottish and half Iranian. Iranian people are generally considered 'white' in terms of ethnicity anyway. I do wish someone would point out to him that he will be an old white guy one day!

Sorry, have tried not to post in this thread so much recently but had to chip in my 'WTAF' at this tweet!
You are welcome to post as much as you like. There are no rules on who can contribute to these threads 🙂

Reactions: 23
That's true but if it's in the news then the company is getting loads of publicity which is what they want Hazno for, so job done.
Im not sure how positive the publicity is though 😂 Most British media is just full on taking the piss out of the happyclappy nature of the company and pointing out hazza’s unsuitability for the role. Reminds me of that Vince Vaughn film about google and the Russell Brand company in Ballerz 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm blocked by him for suggesting he's in Meghan's hole. How I laughed.
LOL, can you imagine his face when he read that ? No actually, I doubt it can move to show any kind of emotion. But thanks for the image that is now in my head of his balloon face peaking out of her hole looking for the next scoop. @Pom Bear here’s an idea for your next illustration 🤣🤣🤣

I’m going to have to create an account now dammit 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Im not sure how positive the publicity is though 😂 Most British media is just full on taking the piss out of the happyclappy nature of the company and pointing out hazza’s unsuitability for the role. Reminds me of that Vince Vaughn film about google and the Russell Brand company in Ballerz 😂😂😂
I love that and it does seem that way in the UK but Has and Megain seem only interested in America, they don’t seem to give a rats ass how the British people feel. I would love to see the same response in America but they seem clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My twitter account is blocked until I remove the tweet that says Scobie is a tit stirring twit. It's staying blocked because I'm right ETA and I'm not going to remove the truth. It's The TRUTH.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

BIB He's white, PLASTIC and angry 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Some of the comments under his tweet are saying ''What does this guy know about M and where is he getting his infomation''.....Hmmmm WHERE DID SCOBIE GET HIS INFORMATION FROM THEN??? and why do the SS defend him but dont seem to relaise this biographer is doing the exact same thing as Scobie (just not sucking up to Princess Meghan, Duchess of Montecito)... it is the same leftist attitude of no one is allowed to criticise.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.