Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gets a trek bike as a baby shower gift? Sitting on a bike saddle? When’s that going to happen? So many questions
That’s exactly what I thought....And wasn’t it something like a suitcase for Meeeeegain and each of her guests??? I mean, why? At what point does someone go, I have the perfect baby shower gift: this wheelie suitcase??? No one is the answer. Ever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Chief Impact Officer now that’s a way to make the profile figure head/show pony sound important. Especially next to the other people on the team.
I mean, I am honestly happy. It’s pretty clear he struggled after realising that he has lost a big part of his old life. Being a Prince is just left in name and while he is still part of Sentebale and Invictus he looked miserable without a job. His skill set is... let’s call it “unique”. He has no actually qualifications or experience in doing the ground work. But I think it’s a great fit. They want publicity and he, his wife and the ongoing drama will bring in just that. If he was as involved as they say, he at least had experience with what campaigns worked well from his other projects.
I think there’s a difference between publicity and drama. I honestly don’t know why anyone would want to associate themselves with this tit show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just wonder: Harry is supposed to do a serie on mental health with Apple, they are supposed to create content for Netflix and Spotify, also to take care of the charities they still patron and now Harry has a job at BetterUp. How in hell are they supposed to have time and energy to work on so many projects? Most bizarre is that for now almost nothing has been done - I mean they did one podcast, a few zooms, gave money to some charities during the last year. And that's it.
I suppose we could be generous and say that they were hampered by Covid but Taylor Swift has managed to bring out 2 albums in the last year!

Their scatter gun approach seems to be of the 'throw tit around and see what sticks' variety. It's hard to take them seriously when they don't commit to any one thing with conviction. Everything they do is about raising their profile while hitching on to a current bandwagon.

They should be concentrating on producing content for Netflix if there's a lot of money to be made but now Harry has got himself a job as tea boy somewhere else.

I think that they are getting desperate for an income that hasn't materialised. They are living on Hazno's inheritance and instead of managing they are continually living beyond their means.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just wonder why the Queen won't strip their titles, the amount of rule breaking and disrespect to the crown Harry has chosen and keeps choosing to engage in.

Is she worried it'll push him over the edge? He can't seem to handle being told no without a breakdown.

Reactions: 27
Self-Help, Wellness, Mental Health Coaching etc. There's always been a fast-buck to be made in that racket. Think of snake-oil salesmen.
For sure. Also 'life coaches'.

Looking at it more closely, it is just standard buzzword-ridden useless corporate employee coaching, doubtless being sold in highly expensive packages to various large corporate clients, who will then persecute the staff with it instead of doing things that actually help mental health - such as better work/life balance, dealing with issues raised by employees instead of ignoring them, time off etc.

"BetterUp's platform combines behavioural science, artificial intelligence, and human coaching to optimize personal growth and professional development, according to the company.

Founded in 2013, BetterUp has grown to more than 270 employees and a network of some 2,000 coaches.

A list of its clients included NASA, Chevron, Mars, Genentech, Snap, and Warner Media."
Behaviorial science, lol, they mean dime store psychology. As for artificial intelligence, they mean they're going to use some bleeping stupid algorithm-based software testing package to spew recs back at you. Probably some crap workplace 'personality' test.

You know none of this will help a single person with a real mental health issue. They need proper doctors, and often to simply remove the main environmental stressor from their lives. Not some corporate pep talker 'coach' slinging buzzwords and pop psych at them. This is just stuff sold to corporations on the basis they hope it might make workers work harder for them instead of going off with depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That’s exactly what I thought....And wasn’t it something like a suitcase for Meeeeegain and each of her guests??? I mean, why? At what point does someone go, I have the perfect baby shower gift: this wheelie suitcase??? No one is the answer. Ever.
Twas needed to cart the loot away!

They do have this culture of handing out gift bags to attendees. Now with the baby shower everything was ramped up 100 times :rolleyes:

5b57956a51dfbe1e008b461e.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok this is a known, long standing conspiracy but a lot of very powerful people have been seen with a black eye out of nowhere. You can look into it, it is very strange and creepy.
Nothing satanic
They were out of their brains on drink or drugs
Walked into something or angered Someone who punched them
Or simply slipped the the eyeliner pencil
Been there none that the later I might add

Reactions: 11
I suppose we could be generous and say that they were hampered by Covid but Taylor Swift has managed to bring out 2 albums in the last year!

There scatter gun approach seems to be of the 'throw tit around and see what sticks' variety. It's hard to take them seriously when they don't commit to any one thing with conviction. Everything they do is about raising their profile while hitching on to a current bandwagon.

They should be concentrating on producing content for Netflix if there's a lot of money to be made but now Harry has got himself a job as tea boy somewhere else.

I think that they are getting desperate for an income that hasn't materialised. They are living on Hazno's inheritance and instead of managing they are continually living beyond their means.
Exactly this. Remember Lady C’s book where she said that Smeg was all ‘ideas and wanted action now’? No research, planning, careful thought, consideration of consequences. Since they cut themselves loose they’ve just flitted from one thing to another. Nothing concrete and long lasting. Lots of pathetic PR set up shots with no follow through. One podcast in 3 months. Nothing advertised as ‘coming soon’ from Netflix. Staff turnover high. More than one PR team who seem at odds with each other and are either tone deaf or just do what Smeggy says. She might as well hire a cheap intern to do the legwork. It’s all fluff. They come across as easily bored teenagers who can’t quite decide what they want to do. One thing’s for sure - they don’t like actually doing the work themselves despite the ‘work ethic’ so often shouted about by the sugars. I’m surprised they’re not already bankrupt as they seem to have done nothing but pay others with no benefit to their image at all. What a pair of utter cockwombles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
As I've said before, how can he help anyone with mental health issues yet couldnt help, or even know who to contact when his wife had same issues?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Not really known but basically it might be an initiation ritual into a powerful secret society. Also some have been seen repeatedly with a black eye, so they might have done something to break the code. But this has involved a lot of powerful people: the Pope, Bush, Prince Phillip and Andrew, lots of Hollywood people. It doesn’t make sense that people who are obsessed with image won’t cover up their black eye when in public.
I have had several black eyes too painful to put concealer on or the skin had broken
I will add as posted one was from an eyeliner pencil many years ago the rest from over excited Labrador’s jumping up

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Nice nod to PP

"Richard Palmer on Twitter: "It’s a boy for Zara and Mike Tindall, who are celebrating the birth of Lucas Philip Tindall. He was born on Sunday March 21 weighing 8lbs 4oz." / Twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Their scatter gun approach seems to be of the 'throw tit around and see what sticks' variety. It's hard to take them seriously when they don't commit to any one thing with conviction. Everything they do is about raising their profile while hitching on to a current bandwagon.

I don’t think their “producing” job will take much time to be honest. One meeting a week, a team introduces them to the ideas, gives some market research and they just say yes or no. For all the rest, they employ people. They only have to come up with a quote how much they love it (or rather like what their PR comes up with) and how much they admire whoever had the idea, thank the fantastic team and a one day photo shoot of them on set and with people.

Reactions: 17
Nice nod to PP

"Richard Palmer on Twitter: "It’s a boy for Zara and Mike Tindall, who are celebrating the birth of Lucas Philip Tindall. He was born on Sunday March 21 weighing 8lbs 4oz." / Twitter"
I think it was probably also used due to her maiden name of Phillips.

The last 2 royal babies have been given Philip as a middle name by his granddaughters. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you think the Chimpo position could have been created entirely to give Harry something of substance to add to his Mental Health documentaries (Apple or Netflix)?
I mean, could his PR have actually commissioned this unsalaried position so that it would be mutually beneficial to both Harry (to show his commitment to public service and mental health) and the Better Up company to get some freebie Princely public appearances?

I imagine him sitting in the new workplace - feet up on the desk (wearing his holey suede shoes) - headset on and telling people calling in for help "you are brave" or "self care is how you take your power back"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi, JeanneLou.

I've read many articles about how, if JCMH gets some form of support from PC, that US IRS could actually take a look at PC as well. Here's just one link I could trace:

It says: "Harry's bill could be monumental and could open up a can of worms for the Royal Family because the IRS will want to know all his sources of income. That's not just his Netflix deal, but any monies he might have received in gifts from Prince Charles and any trust funds, savings accounts or other assets he has in the UK. That means the Royal books will be open to scrutiny."

This is reason why I think PC cut him off financially. Nothing to do with race, unfair treatment, or any other thing the couple's whingeing about. I, for one, being a non-US citizen, do not want Uncle Sam poking his nose in what's none of his business!
As the article says, the US IRS is far fiercer than the UK tax authorities & has taken down many who consider themselves beyind the law (e.g. Al,Capone & many others). I can believe that the RF who are very sensitive about paying their tax whack & advised well about how to keep their considerable wealth as tax efficient as possible, would lead PC to stop handing over any more £££gifts to cut any tax liabilities. So if Hazzard smart enough to have a plan to leave the US to avoid getting tangled up with the IRS? Has he listened to good advice given? Has he asked? Given that he is known to be a tightwad, maybe an expression of his anger & insecurity ‘cos he ain’t broke, is he smart enough to continue taking advice from RF tax advisors?

What of Megaloids? She is still a US citizen, would she not have tax liabilities from working in Canada? Could this be the alleged debt that PC is alleged to have paid orff?

What of Doria’s alleged new found prosperity? Is this the result of a GrifterShift of funds from Hazza the FiscalWizard?
The Grifters that keep getting? 😉

All this & more in the next episode...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

The last 2 royal babies have been given Philip as a middle name by his granddaughters. :love:
The baby was born on their bathroom floor as they didnt have time to go to hospital!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I came across the below post, it’s not an account I follow but the post is fantastic. The account is a unofficial British military Facebook account and be warned other posts can display “squaddie” humour but this one is an excellent summary of the situation

This is something I'd like to see printed in ALL the news papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Harry's new CEO has a favourite interview question:

“When I interview a candidate, I say: Don’t tell me about why you want this job, but tell me about your dream job and why this one will help you get to it.”

Any thoughts from anyone about how useful that is as a barometer of how well someone will fit in to the workplace? Or is he thinking of his role as career coach to other career coaches, sort of a big daddy to everyone? Oh, look, another surrogate father for H.

A case of a man with more money than sense talking bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ooh - Zara's baby was born on Sunday - do you think the Sussexes misjudged when his birth was going to be announced - maybe they were told it was going to be announced yesterday and that's why they oversaturated the press with their puff pieces?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.