Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Harry's new CEO has a favourite interview question:

“When I interview a candidate, I say: Don’t tell me about why you want this job, but tell me about your dream job and why this one will help you get to it.”

Any thoughts from anyone about how useful that is as a barometer of how well someone will fit in to the workplace? Or is he thinking of his role as career coach to other career coaches, sort of a big daddy to everyone? Oh, look, another surrogate father for H.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m new here; been lurking for about 4 or 5 months, but had to come out of lurkdom to say that I live in the US and would legit lose my mind if MM ever became President. I hate to be one of those annoying people who says they’ll move to another country if someone they dislike becomes President, but I swear I will leave this country so fast if MM ever becomes our President. Looking on the bright side, I’ve always wanted to live in London or Paris! 😃
Yeah, we saw you hiding in the shadows, welcome into the light.:giggle:
Aww bless you, but think of the fun all of us sane people will have laughing at her trying to debate with someone who has more than three brain cells.
We're here for you, always remember that and stay strong. Grow tomatoes in the meantime and you should have a nice crop for when her motorcade swishes past. Splat. :m

Did u guys heard. Harry found a job! As chief sthg sthg officer
Yes, he's a Chimpo.🐵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So Ms Meghan the Mermaid has found her voice via Prince Harry the Eunuch (by marriage to her and she will obeyed and heard), who has become a teaboy and mascot to a dubious company that sells itself to vulnerable people (via global corporations - at present) using copious amounts of word salad that sounds great but on reflection and analysis amounts to garbage and word vacuum. Sounds typically like their style since their engagement, marriage and Megxit!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have no idea on US immigration laws but are employers allowed to give jobs to any Tom Dick or (Prince) Harry without offering it to a 'local'.:unsure:
I speculate, but it could be the so-called O1 Extraordinary Visa (https://www.passright.com/prince-harry-to-apply-for-the-o-1-visa/) w/ JCMH claiming 'philanthropy' or 'charity' as his field of achievement. The article says JCMH should "find a sponsor organization within a field that he wants to work in, so that's where "mental health' comes in, as that is what this BetterUp gig seems to be involved in?

On a side note, I can't stand the guy but I'm glad he's getting some form of counseling. Who knows, maybe it'll give him enough to think about and realize the mess he got himself into. ;)

For the platform I am on, every single item is declared. For someone like her, there is a ton of opportunity for people to just hand her stuff with absolutely no accounting. Because the way that she's doing it, there's no way for anyone to prove she didn't buy the stuff. Megz wears a dozen $5000 dresses and no one bats an eye. If I wear one $5000 dress people are not just going to ask questions-- my family might put me in a looney bin.
Agree. For instance, doubt if she declared these things (at the NY baby shower) as taxable items. She could say they were gifts, but one does wonder why the givers couldn't be bothered to wrap them so their brands aren't visible to the entire world, and also why they had to be dropped off at the front entrance, for all the pap to see. :sneaky:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Great points, Ishmael, thanks and welcome! Im really perking up about this, esp with the news of H’s new position.
When I was still a US citizen (though married to a Brit and living in England), I had a little income for a while. MyUS tax advisor warned me to be very careful on my tax returns. Reason being that the US govt could try to attach my husband’s income as well. This is even though we’re retired.
So I’m very curious how H and M are going to be managing their tax affairs. Not just what you mention above but also gifts from PC, for example.
Any thoughts welcome, this is going to run and run...
Hi, JeanneLou.

I've read many articles about how, if JCMH gets some form of support from PC, that US IRS could actually take a look at PC as well. Here's just one link I could trace:

It says: "Harry's bill could be monumental and could open up a can of worms for the Royal Family because the IRS will want to know all his sources of income. That's not just his Netflix deal, but any monies he might have received in gifts from Prince Charles and any trust funds, savings accounts or other assets he has in the UK. That means the Royal books will be open to scrutiny."

This is reason why I think PC cut him off financially. Nothing to do with race, unfair treatment, or any other thing the couple's whingeing about. I, for one, being a non-US citizen, do not want Uncle Sam poking his nose in what's none of his business!

Reactions: 35
Agree. For instance, doubt if she declared these things (at the NY baby shower) as taxable items. She could say they were gifts, but one does wonder why the givers couldn't be bothered to wrap them so their brands aren't visible to the entire world, and also why they had to be dropped off at the front entrance, for all the pap to see. :sneaky:
Those pictures ... I hadn't seen them before. What an egregiously vulgar sight. This kind of conspicuous consumption is repulsive, but so, so reflective of her new money status. I loathe this US cultures of mega-consumerist gift grabs and explosions (sometimes with bonus deaths) for every so-called 'milestone', as if the only way anything can be celebrated is by demanding other people spend money on new things for you, but there's tasteful and then there's just greedy and repulsively tacky.

Of course, Markle was merching yet again. She's so vulgar and materialistic a person, how anybody could marry such a person unless they shared their values? It's just comical that she tries to put up a front that she's about charity and helping people or that she is a spiritual person. The reality is people who aren't materialistic to an absurd degree don't put on crass displays like that baby shower. Or spend 500k on their wardrobe in a year when they have absolutely no need to. They don't want others buying them huge expensive gifts when they already have more than enough in life. They also don't travel across oceans for seven hours for a stupid materialistic orgy and then try to make concerned faces about ecology and climate change.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Yes congratulations, whinge, you found your voice....to tell us you like duping people, think you're a mermaid, and are angry people took away "your" kid's birthright and "your" money. I'm fairly sure this is why men worried about emancipating women in public - bitter, ridiculous, petty spats. Still not really seen any time or attention devoted to your huge, gigantic, magnificent philanthropic work.
Oh yeh cos it's all about you. SUCH
Amazing where an 'A' Level in Art (which was mostly done by his tutor) can get you in the job world. He has no qualifications at all to assist any serious body in mental health issues. What a total bleep and this company deserves all the rubbish that will come with it. :ROFLMAO: In the US if you mention the Duke people associate it with John Wayne not JCMH...
Well the pay off money for the blackmail must not be coming from the RF so Megain has put him out to work.

Is anyone else making a point of clicking on Royal news stories to get the numbers of views up? Also, steadfastly refusing to click on any Ginge and Minge ones out of principle?
YES I’m doing that and likes on Twitter too

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So Harry's new CEO has a favourite interview question:

“When I interview a candidate, I say: Don’t tell me about why you want this job, but tell me about your dream job and why this one will help you get to it.”

Any thoughts from anyone about how useful that is as a barometer of how well someone will fit in to the workplace? Or is he thinking of his role as career coach to other career coaches, sort of a big daddy to everyone? Oh, look, another surrogate father for H.

Reading the article I would suggest the answer you give is less likely to get you hired. He says about people saying ‘I want to run my own business’. Well if someone said that to my boss at a job interview they’d be rejected on grounds of trust. They wouldn’t want them stealing ideas, potential clients, etc. Companies want the right fit of a candidate to do the job now. Plus its as stupid as ‘where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?’ as during the pandemic you can barely see a month ahead.

Reactions: 19
Finally caught up again!
Someone on the last thread asked what jcmh meant. I just wanted to remind you all that it's not "just call me harry", it's "just cunts meghan Harry"
Your welcome 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just wonder: Harry is supposed to do a serie on mental health with Apple, they are supposed to create content for Netflix and Spotify, also to take care of the charities they still patron and now Harry has a job at BetterUp. How in hell are they supposed to have time and energy to work on so many projects? Most bizarre is that for now almost nothing has been done - I mean they did one podcast, a few zooms, gave money to some charities during the last year. And that's it.

Reactions: 26
I speculate, but it could be the so-called O1 Extraordinary Visa (https://www.passright.com/prince-harry-to-apply-for-the-o-1-visa/) w/ JCMH claiming 'philanthropy' or 'charity' as his field of achievement. The article says JCMH should "find a sponsor organization within a field that he wants to work in, so that's where "mental health' comes in, as that is what this BetterUp gig seems to be involved in?

On a side note, I can't stand the guy but I'm glad he's getting some form of counseling. Who knows, maybe it'll give him enough to think about and realize the mess he got himself into. ;)

Who gets a trek bike as a baby shower gift? Sitting on a bike saddle? When’s that going to happen? So many questions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Self-Help, Wellness, Mental Health Coaching etc. There's always been a fast-buck to be made in that racket. Think of snake-oil salesmen. What about those two odd-bods that appear on This Morning (UK) 'The Speakmans'. I'd put more faith in Astrology tbh, or certainly the same amount. The only person I'd want to deal with if I had mental health issues would be a Psychiatrist not a 'Mental Health Coaching' company fronted by a Halfwit Prince.

This company Prince Dimwit has got onboard with is no doubt using his name to garner some publicity for more investment, in return Dimwit gets some cash and a job-title. It's pretty cynical in my book. Not cynical from the point of view of the company it goes on all the time no doubt, but cynical from Mr Meghan. I can't IMAGINE she had anything to do with it, I bet Harry SET IT ALL UP ON HIS OWN ... Awww Bless, isn't he the shrewd business man. Give me a f-ing break.

Fingers crossed this sh1tshow doesn't screw anyone's lives up and it crashes and burns before it takes off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I bet they're gutted they released the wedding story and the new "job" on the same day. They don't have the balls to try and ruin Zaras news

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
On Quora Benjamin Smallbrook is saying that the wedding lie is making the AOC ill and he’s refusing to see anyone and has not made any statements about it. This is a strange reaction to something so easily proven as a lie. Makes me wonder what exactly is going on.

On a different note - I’m surprised Smeg is letting him out on his own to mix with other people. You’d think she’d be concerned about him being deprogrammed by others 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Chief Impact Officer now that’s a way to make the profile figure head/show pony sound important. Especially next to the other people on the team.
I mean, I am honestly happy. It’s pretty clear he struggled after realising that he has lost a big part of his old life. Being a Prince is just left in name and while he is still part of Sentebale and Invictus he looked miserable without a job. His skill set is... let’s call it “unique”. He has no actually qualifications or experience in doing the ground work. But I think it’s a great fit. They want publicity and he, his wife and the ongoing drama will bring in just that. If he was as involved as they say, he at least had experience with what campaigns worked well from his other projects.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.