Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok this is a known, long standing conspiracy but a lot of very powerful people have been seen with a black eye out of nowhere. You can look into it, it is very strange and creepy.
Article below mentions bruised left eyes. Both of Harry's eyes look suspect in the pics that were posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Chief Impact Officer. Hmm, how very apt.:ROFLMAO:
Chimpo for short.
Grabbing all the goodies he can carry.

Oh my god how cute is that- I do something similar with my toes when I drop socks from the washing pile I am lugging upstairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lol
My daughter and her mates on hearing the Summer the 1st time on the radio some years after its 1st release change the lyrics

And then she smiled
Then we talked for a while
Then we walked for a mile to the sea
We sat on the sand
And the girl took my hand
That’s when I found that she was a man 🤣

sorry back to the thread
Noooo! Can never change this song!
“Summer the first time” by Bobby Goldsboro is one of my favourite songs. I was a teenager when it was released (showing my age now), I listen to it on his CD, not so keen on the other titles though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's not a real job of course, it's up there with being a "brand ambassador" - pitch up, toe company line, smile appropriately, duck off home with large cheque in back pocket. Absolutely ideal for Hazno - no real effort or intellect required.
A bit like being a royal then....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I keep reading BetterUp as ButterUp...every time 🤣 Well, it does seem that palms have been “greased”!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Article below mentions bruised left eyes. Both of Harry's eyes look suspect in the pics that were posted.
My ex sported a black eye for a week or so after I discovered he'd been cheating. Nowt to do with illuminati though ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Oh my god how cute is that- I do something similar with my toes when I drop socks from the washing pile I am lugging upstairs.

ha ha haaaaaa I love this!!!!

CHief IMPact Officer - chimpo.

Looking at those pics of him with the bruises, the only impact is from whatever thwacked him and caused the injuries

My ex sported a black eye for a week or so after I discovered he'd been cheating. Nowt to do with illuminati though ...

but a lot to do with impact.

You were chief impact officer, i suspect?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
place your bets ladies and gentlemen! When will this Chief Impacting Officer role be swept under the rug?

(y) within 3 months
❤ within 5 months
:ROFLMAO: within 7 months
😯 within 9 months
🤢 within 1 year
😡 never and will keep merching it with Times New Roman font 54 on the front page of Forbes Magazine

Winners will get to climb up 2 steps on @Pom Bear 's penis ladder
Losers will drop down 1 step on the ladder
I love your voting system! Very inventive 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Yes!
And they could word the layout of the story itself carefully, so the first words on each line read down as:
m
e
g
h
a
n
y
o
u
c
u
n
t
Please, please, please let this happen 🙂✏
Yes! Email them your suggestion! That would be the ultimate ‘in your face’ Smeggy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Agree with all the comments about "poor" Kate Garraway. I'm shocked that this documentary about her husband is being allowed when he clearly can't consent to it. It's heinous, only done to make money, and it's morally wrong on every level.
[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with this. The breach of Derek Draper’s privacy is appalling. I won’t watch it, but if they show him in hospital that will be disgusting.
Is she doing it for money? If she wants to make a documentary, fine, although let’s remember she has already given several interviews about the situation. She seems to be using her poor husband to solidify her position at ITV. After all, anyone who made her redundant or demoted her right now would be a monster.
Maybe she loves the ‘poor Kate’ attention?
She has already revealed so much information about his physical condition, it’s a terrible betrayal of his dignity and privacy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I’m laughing so much at one of the comments on that article,

“Someone must have a rewarding and fulfilling job, smacking Annoying people in the eye.“

Agree with all the comments about "poor" Kate Garraway. I'm shocked that this documentary about her husband is being allowed when he clearly can't consent to it. It's heinous, only done to make money, and it's morally wrong on every level.
I totally agree with this. The breach of Derek Draper’s privacy is appalling. I won’t watch it, but if they show him in hospital that will be disgusting.
Is she doing it for money? If she wants to make a documentary, fine, although let’s remember she has already given several interviews about the situation. She seems to be using her poor husband to solidify her position at ITV. After all, anyone who made her redundant or demoted her right now would be a monster.
Maybe she loves the ‘poor Kate’ attention?
She has already revealed so much information about his physical condition, it’s a terrible betrayal of his dignity and privacy.
His poor face splashed all over the daily mail today when he had no way to consent. What she is doing is so wrong. The poor man.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I will truly lose hope in humanity if she manages to become the Democratic Party candidate. After all it truly is a 2 party system in the US. I can see it happening in a weird way, the left are so woke that they’ve lost their minds- its all about tokenism, fame and money. Nothing to do with suitability, talent or skill.

I’d love to see her run just to get trounced in primaries though.
I’m new here; been lurking for about 4 or 5 months, but had to come out of lurkdom to say that I live in the US and would legit lose my mind if MM ever became President. I hate to be one of those annoying people who says they’ll move to another country if someone they dislike becomes President, but I swear I will leave this country so fast if MM ever becomes our President. Looking on the bright side, I’ve always wanted to live in London or Paris! 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Not a chance. She's already pushing 40 with two kids and with her history of speaking her truth no billionaire worth their salt is going to give her a second glance. H is too under the thumb to be allowed to think for himself.

I personally think they are stuck with each other, that is the best karma of all, he is too stubborn to give up and she wants the little mermaid fairytale in her head and the girl who meets her handsome Prince doesn't divorce him.
I just don’t understand what powers of seduction she has to have Harry the previous playboy prince of the U.K. under such a spell! She’s bewitched him!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Before anything, he needs to sort himself out.
Were Diana’s death not a part of this narrative, I would use the term ‘car crash waiting to happen’ about this venture & Hazzard’s involvement. It does all reek of ‘value add services, outsourcing, corporate well-being deflection etc’, & Hazzard is the poster Boy to get the punters to sign on the dotted line on top. He really is a deluded puppet for some very greedy people who have their hands up his arse.

Bravo! Absolutely spot on! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 16
I just don’t understand what powers of seduction she has to have Harry the previous playboy prince of the U.K. under such a spell! She’s bewitched him!
Why not? Why does anyone get with anyone long term? Clearly pushed his buttons in some way and contrary to what some believe, most women in his circles did not want to date or marry him. His two long term girlfriends- Chelsy and Cressida -both dumped him and ran. Exactly like Charles in this way, actually. He proposed to multiple women before Diana and was turned down every time. One woman - a wealthy landowner's daughter named Anna Wallace - he proposed to twice and she told him where to put himself. Aristocratic women mostly don't want the bother of royal life these days, they have money, good jobs and freedom, why give up the freedom?

Most women don't actually want to marry a prince once they realise what it entails, or deal with a man with Harry's psychological problems no matter how rich or royal he is. Chelsy Davy couldn't take the royal restrictions that came with Harry. Cressida couldn't take his mental problems or tightfistedness. He may have been able to procure a steady supply of one night stands and casual sex dates or appointments with young women he'd never think of marrying in Vegas etc, but beyond that, he really probably didn't meet many women who were that enthusiastic about him long-term once they knew him. He clearly did decided he wanted to get married and settle down at some point, was envious of Kate and William's bond and household, and Meghan turned up in that window. It's also quite common for men to marry whoever turns up in that window when they suddenly decide it's time to settle down, where as before they'd mess endless more suitable women for years around because they 'weren't ready'.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Harry & Meghan #82

Harry's blagged a brand new role, now he won't be on the dole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I know we don’t talk about Tw****r but I hardly ever go on it and thought I’d check out Omid Scobie’s feed (I know, I know). Anyway, the top post was something to do with how successful his book is, it’s the bestselling book on the RF for years etc. I tweeted back these exact words “Its a truly terrible book though, lol” and within 3 minutes I was quite shocked to see I had been permanently blocked from his account. I’ve never tweeted him before and what I wrote was hardly abusive or harassment. No wonder all the comments on his account are positive, that clown just deletes anyone who has the temerity to criticise him. And he calls himself as a journalist...?!

He is complete scum and it annoys me that he is able to style himself as a 'royal reporter' when he obviously hates all of them apart from the Harkles.

Everyone knows that he's just Smeggys rent boy. I do hope that some sort of reckoning will be coming for him. Their ship is slowly sinking but plastic boy hasn't yet realised it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I'm sorry but what the fudge did I miss that this mange-riddled swamp hag is dropping her dirty knickers on the floor for staff to pick up now??!?

That one must have zoomed past me in one of the previous eleventy million threads. How utterly vile. Anyone over the age of 5 who leaves their used underwear on the floor for others to collect needs to be made to wear them as a facial covering.

🤣🤣🤣 (splutter, choke on drink)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.