Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that Celt News video. It's deeply concerning, and she has a point about Harry being very fragile right now. It's frustrating because he's brought all this on himself by his stubbornness. He admittedly was always crazy about Kate and claimed she was like a sister to him. You could always see how he wanted what Wills and Kate had. You'd think he'd have slowed his roll down and actually thought things through a little tiny bit, considering the deep implications of rushing into marriage with a stranger. Because I'm sorry, "dating" someone incognito, that lives across an ocean is not truly knowing them.

I've read rumors that Meghan claimed to be pregnant in the early days, that they weren't even together, that it was a casual thing, but she did the VF article to push him along, that they actually married secretly in Africa to force the BRF to accept the relationship, that Meghan and her ma weaned him off meds, that Meghan is tight with murdering Hillary, that she's besties with the Bronfman chic that is heavily involved in the abhorrent Seagrams business, that she was a yacht girl. Not even counting her ever loving crazy ass family, on what planet is anyone with even 1/10 of these rumors swirling around them a decent choice as a partner? Forget being a Prince, just being a regular person, would you want to take on that kind of messiness? What witchcraft mad sex skillz does Meghan have? It truly, honestly, respectfully, boggles my mind.

Harry is to blame for leading with his dick. Plain and simple. The Queen and Charles are also responsible for being so damn bendy of the rules and letting her slither in. In one fell swoop they made Kate look less than, by allowing Meghan to prance around at the Royal Family Christmas before they were married. Something Kate, the future Queen Consort, never had the privilege of before her marriage. They built Meghan up, made her feel even more powerful. By trying so damn hard to not be deemed *racist*, they powered up her and now look at this mess. This mess is SO MESSY that Andrew, a blood born Prince, with his gross sweaty sex trafficking scandal actually SEEMS less abhorrent. And it isn't.

I give Harry sympathy to a point. Then I think of all the disrespectful ways he's behaved, antagonizing the media which is an entity that the RF needs to keep onside, brashly accusing his brother's staff of leaks, pushing forward with his agenda by allowing that announcement to be published even though the Queen, HIS GRANDMOTHER, asked him to stand down. His petulance at being removed from the military positions, his scorn towards William when in public. Harry isn't complete innocence personified. I feel he took advantage of the situation to give his family, the Crown, and everything it stands for, the finger. And now he's fragile and upset because he's been called "spineless"? This is the root of the problem. When you have someone that is so hot headed and so over sensitive that you have to walk on eggshells lest they behave rashly, ultimately that hot head is in control. Everyone is left reacting and trying to clean up. He needs to grow the duck up, take ownership of his mistakes, and show some humility for the damage he and his wife have caused.

The BRF, the most prestigious Royal family in the world, is now a punch line. It's truly incredible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I saw that Celt News video. It's deeply concerning, and she has a point about Harry being very fragile right now. It's frustrating because he's brought all this on himself by his stubbornness. He admittedly was always crazy about Kate and claimed she was like a sister to him. You could always see how he wanted what Wills and Kate had. You'd think he'd have slowed his roll down and actually thought things through a little tiny bit, considering the deep implications of rushing into marriage with a stranger. Because I'm sorry, "dating" someone incognito, that lives across an ocean is not truly knowing them.

I've read rumors that Meghan claimed to be pregnant in the early days, that they weren't even together, that it was a casual thing, but she did the VF article to push him along, that they actually married secretly in Africa to force the BRF to accept the relationship, that Meghan and her ma weaned him off meds, that Meghan is tight with murdering Hillary, that she's besties with the Bronfman chic that is heavily involved in the abhorrent Seagrams business, that she was a yacht girl. Not even counting her ever loving crazy ass family, on what planet is anyone with even 1/10 of these rumors swirling around them a decent choice as a partner? Forget being a Prince, just being a regular person, would you want to take on that kind of messiness? What witchcraft mad sex skillz does Meghan have? It truly, honestly, respectfully, boggles my mind.

Harry is to blame for leading with his dick. Plain and simple. The Queen and Charles are also responsible for being so damn bendy of the rules and letting her slither in. In one fell swoop they made Kate look less than, by allowing Meghan to prance around at the Royal Family Christmas before they were married. Something Kate, the future Queen Consort, never had the privilege of before her marriage. They built Meghan up, made her feel even more powerful. By trying so damn hard to not be deemed *racist*, they powered up her and now look at this mess. This mess is SO MESSY that Andrew, a blood born Prince, with his gross sweaty sex trafficking scandal actually SEEMS less abhorrent. And it isn't.

I give Harry sympathy to a point. Then I think of all the disrespectful ways he's behaved, antagonizing the media which is an entity that the RF needs to keep onside, brashly accusing his brother's staff of leaks, pushing forward with his agenda by allowing that announcement to be published even though the Queen, HIS GRANDMOTHER, asked him to stand down. His petulance at being removed from the military positions, his scorn towards William when in public. Harry isn't complete innocence personified. I feel he took advantage of the situation to give his family, the Crown, and everything it stands for, the finger. And now he's fragile and upset because he's been called "spineless"? This is the root of the problem. When you have someone that is so hot headed and so over sensitive that you have to walk on eggshells lest they behave rashly, ultimately that hot head is in control. Everyone is left reacting and trying to clean up. He needs to grow the duck up, take ownership of his mistakes, and show some humility for the damage he and his wife have caused.

The BRF, the most prestigious Royal family in the world, is now a punch line. It's truly incredible.
Spot on!

Reactions: 4
I can't find anything else on this. I wonder how much truth there is to it. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next few days.

Archie would have a better life in the UK, of course. He would be close to cousins and would always be protected. Left with Meagain, he would be a mere pawn and would suffer all his life with her delusional victimized rhetoric and constant mind games.

Here you go :)

I hope this is true. Anyone else having visions of an SAS Iranian Embassy Siege taking place at chez meagain??

If harry is avoiding social situations with meagain I can imagine she is fuming! H, The paps NEEEEEED me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I need to stop going down these rabbit holes. These waters run deep! :oops:

This theory I just stumbled on makes a lot of sense: Harry and Meghan rushed into marriage because she told him she was pregnant while they were dating to force his hand into marriage.
If this is true true (and we know that, sadly, there are women who trap men this way), it explains why he didn't take more time to get to know her, and why Princess Eugenie's wedding was pushed to allow Harry to marry first.
I suppose then she would have pretended to have miscarried the baby? They tried again after marriage and got Archie. :unsure:

Her connections to that nxivm cult are all over the place, but it's something I won't touch. It's disturbing and I'd rather not know about that sick part of humanity. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. :sick:
What is Nxivm? I can't really find anything online about Meghan and it.

What is Nxivm? I can't really find anything online about Meghan and it.
Don’t go there 😱
^This! Best left alone, IMO. I can't stomach it myself. :sick:

The connection to Meghan is all over the Torontopapers twitter, with references to Seagrams and Epstein, not to mention a bunch of politicians.
I followed that trail for a bit as I was reading the comments, but when I saw how murky all that was down in the rabbit warrens, I decided I'd rather not know. It is beyond comprehension that our world is filled with such sickening alternate realities. :sick:

Reactions: 2
This. Best left alone, IMO. I can't stomach it myself. :sick:

The connection to Meghan is all over the Torontopapers twitter, with references to Seagrams and Epstein, not to mention a bunch of politicians.
I followed that trail for a bit as I was reading the comments, but when I saw how murky all that was down in the rabbit warrens, I decided I'd rather not know. It is beyond comprehension that our world is filled with such sickening alternate realities. :sick:
What is Seagrams? I feel so out of the loop!

Reactions: 3
I listened to the Celt news and even if William hasn't gone to Canada to rescue him I do think Ginge is starting to see through Cringe. It is very easy to form a tight bond with your "captor" when everybody is being negative about her and you are defending and fighting for her. However once they are by themselves it must be starting to become clear to Ginge that Cringe is not what he thought.

I bet he finds her hard work and the constant need for media attention by Cringe must be starting to grate because he just wanted a "simple" quiet life away from all the media.

Also 100% believe the bodyguards are there for Ginge alone and reporting back to the Palace about his fragile state of mind.

Wouldn't it be a mind duck though if Ginge has been the mastermind all along and poor Cringe was just swept along and vilified

What is Seagrams? I feel so out of the loop!
Trust me, you are better off out of this loop. It's all about human trafficking and this Hollywood cult (nxivm) that has now been taken down. There are other cults still operating, and people are making all kinds of connections between politicians and actors to that ugly underground world.
I didn't have a clue until I started reading that TP twitter account and getting informed. But, it's not worth it because your head will spin. I gave up and don't want to know about that stuff. I cannot stomach it. :(

Reactions: 2
There is an awesome podcast about Nxivm, “escaping Nxivm, someone knows something”
That cult is far far reaching, and If the “collateral” claims are true who knows where it will lead!

in one of their earlier first official announcements, Meghan and Harry get out of a car and approach the people waiting to greet them, he has to quite clearly shake her hand from his to greet them properly. I remember thinking then how disrespectful it is to behave like that on official engagements, and it just got worse and worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Doing yoga together. That’s nice 🙄
I’m sure that’s keeping them entertained for all of 20 minutes a day. 🙄

There is an awesome podcast about Nxivm, “escaping Nxivm, someone knows something”
That cult is far far reaching, and If the “collateral” claims are true who knows where it will lead!

in one of their earlier first official announcements, Meghan and Harry get out of a car and approach the people waiting to greet them, he has to quite clearly shake her hand from his to greet them properly. I remember thinking then how disrespectful it is to behave like that on official engagements, and it just got worse and worse.
It’s the hand behind the back thing that she does to him that drives me fuc£ing nuts. Like she’s having to steer him in the right direction all the time. Jesus Christ! He’s been doing this job all his life without her.

then Following on from the Celt News video there’s this article which couldn’t be more opposite. It’s hard to know what to believe
I know. I wish someone would just come out and tell the bloody truth and own it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.