Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it?
Let's hope there's something in it.
Would be amazing to have H removed from the She-devil.
Thanks for sharing that video. I really do think it would be for the best if this ended here. This chaos could drag on for years, but it would be great it he just walked away before any more damage was done. She's got her money and that's all she wants, he can come home and rebuild.

Reactions: 7
Celt news YouTube.
Some interesting points in that video about Cressida and Kate expressing concern. İ hope Harry is safe. İ am sure the security will be able to extricate him and Archie safely if this news is true. İ am sure he will have had regret, homesickness, guilt and depression living in Meghan's bubble, and he has enormous support from RF. İ think UK will welcome him back.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for sharing that video. I really do think it would be for the best if this ended here. This chaos could drag on for years, but it would be great it he just walked away before any more damage was done. She's got her money and that's all she wants, he can come home and rebuild.
Agreed, but who should get Archie?

Reactions: 4
No, that seems to be a fallacy. I’m sure they could ‘buy’ Archie from her if they offered enough.
My thoughts exactly.

The Queen has custody, legally.
I thought that initally, but apparently she has custody of her grandchildren, not great grandchildren. So he won't be back under the custody of a monarch until Charles ascends the throne.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Celt news YouTube.
Celt News is one of the better ones, along with According 2Taz & Murky Meg, they seem to know what theyre talking about. As much as MM is a (non) royal pain in the ass some stuff that people make up on there is bloody crazy!

Reactions: 4
Isn't it?
Let's hope there's something in it.
Would be amazing to have H removed from the She-devil.
Poor guy. I think the majority of frustration and blame on this thread has been aimed at Meghan. Everyone has expressed what an idiot he’s been but it’s starting to sound a bit like a case of Stockholm Syndrome. He will be welcomed back with open arms here and if there’s one thing that I know about the British people, they can be cynical, outspoken and opinionated, but it’s also been a warm bosom to Harry and overlooked and forgiven him for past indiscretions, because he’s just Harry. There has been such a noticeable change in him, and not for the better, since she came on the scene. I hope this all works out for him. He definitely deserves better than this. I worry for him. But, he’s still been a plonker 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I can't find anything else on this. I wonder how much truth there is to it. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next few days.

Archie would have a better life in the UK, of course. He would be close to cousins and would always be protected. Left with Meagain, he would be a mere pawn and would suffer all his life with her delusional victimized rhetoric and constant mind games.

I am an idiot and can’t find this video but am dying to see it. Any advice on how to search for it?
Here you go :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.