Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t the Nurse outfit by VB? Tbf she’s not 1 of them Women that look good in designer 👩‍🎨 or high street clothing even her wedding dress was nasty. Nothing seems to fit her either to big to small or not seen an iron
100% Everything she wears seems like a knock off. She has the same look as someone who just won the lottery and has gone on a big shopping spree, which in her case is not far from the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% Everything she wears seems like a knock off. She has the same look as someone who just won the lottery and has gone on a big shopping spree, which in her case is not far from the truth.
She's a bleeping scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anybody asked if Merchin' Markle is Ok??? Only I’ve Not seen any pictures of her for few days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

100% spot on IMO!
Holy tit on a hockey stick! 😲 That's me that is. Talking through her. Every ... single ... thing is spot on my thoughts (well all our thoughts on here bar a few rebels) and we even got extra (as far as I knew).
1/ She was supposed to join Harry for his farewell speech and he was expecting her back from Canada for that.But she decided she couldn't be arsed and he was only told at the last minute. No wonder he looked so unkempt and frazzled. She was supposed to be there to sort out his grooming, make sure his final appearance blew their minds, back him up smiling sweetly and looking adoringly at him and she just left him hanging with his dick out(more or less).😬
2/ The ARCH foundation. Gotta go check that out, but it was set up 8 weeks into her pregnancy. Plus she had a cat called Archie and it died because she kept feeding it grapes ! Who the feck calls their child after their dead grape-stuffed cat? She's batshit crazy.Totally.

Really enjoyed that vid, verified that we are not alone in seeing that this was all a huge scam.
I tell you what though, much as I cannot stand Ginge for his whiny sense of entitlement I now find myself feeling sorry for him. When the penny finally drops he'll crash mentally and physically, no doubt about it.I actually fear he'll do something awful (hopefully not a variation of Lord Lucan). I also have even more respect for his family wading through all the hateful accusations being thrown at them to maintain connection with him. That they are keeping in contact with him is 100% the thing to do. He will need that safety net.Make no mistake, the family are not supporting them, they're supporting stupid bleep-struck him.

One thing I disagreed with in the video. She might buy a gaff in Canada but her sights are set on California with the big names and that 50/50 divorce law. Canada will just be a bolt hole used occasionally.Somewhere she can ditch Ginger and ArchiePussycatDoll while she networks.🐱

Sorry it's so long a post🤪

TLDR ..... I agree with her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Holy tit on a hockey stick! 😲 That's me that is. Talking through her. Every ... single ... thing is spot on my thoughts (well all our thoughts on here bar a few rebels) and we even got extra (as far as I knew).
1/ She was supposed to join Harry for his farewell speech and he was expecting her back from Canada for that.But she decided she couldn't be arsed and he was only told at the last minute. No wonder he looked so unkempt and frazzled. She was supposed to be there to sort out his grooming, make sure his final appearance blew their minds, back him up smiling sweetly and looking adoringly at him and she just left him hanging with his dick out(more or less).😬
2/ The ARCH foundation. Gotta go check that out, but it was set up 8 weeks into her pregnancy. Plus she had a cat called Archie and it died because she kept feeding it grapes ! Who the feck calls their child after their dead grape-stuffed cat? She's batshit crazy.Totally.

Really enjoyed that vid, verified that we are not alone in seeing that this was all a huge scam.
I tell you what though, much as I cannot stand Ginge for his whiny sense of entitlement I now find myself feeling sorry for him. When the penny finally drops he'll crash mentally and physically, no doubt about it.I actually fear he'll do something awful (hopefully not a variation of Lord Lucan). I also have even more respect for his family wading through all the hateful accusations being thrown at them to maintain connection with him. That they are keeping in contact with him is 100% the thing to do. He will need that safety net.Make no mistake, the family are not supporting them, they're supporting stupid bleep-struck him.

One thing I disagreed with in the video. She might buy a gaff in Canada but her sights are set on California with the big names and that 50/50 divorce law. Canada will just be a bolt hole used occasionally.Somewhere she can ditch Ginger and ArchiePussycatDoll while she networks.🐱

Sorry it's so long a post🤪

TLDR ..... I agree with her.
Archie pussycat doll, I can't bleeping breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my god

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blimey. A few points struck me. The Kardashians saying the Harkles are being touted out for events etc ... the palace saying they've not hired that crowd. If it isn't true why don't the Harkles sue. They're suring the Sun, The Daily Mail, the Sunday Mail and uncle Tom Cobbley and all. If it aint true then sue. Go on Cringe and Ginge, do it.

The the security guys. Feck me, 15 of them backing and forthing every two weeks is one doozy of a carbon footprint. Guys whose families likely recycle and do their bit for the planet in the UK(if they've kids then 100%, kids are big on this tit these days) being forced into this crappy footprint scenario so the two numbnuts can have skivvies. Un befreakinlievable. Hypocritical witch.

Reactions: 10
Just read a really funny comment on an American gossip magazines insta page. “She’s the only woman in history to turn a prince into a frog.”

Made me snort with laughter!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blimey. A few points struck me. The Kardashians saying the Harkles are being touted out for events etc ... the palace saying they've not hired that crowd. If it isn't true why don't the Harkles sue. They're suring the Sun, The Daily Mail, the Sunday Mail and uncle Tom Cobbley and all. If it aint true then sue. Go on Cringe and Ginge, do it.

The the security guys. Feck me, 15 of them backing and forthing every two weeks is one doozy of a carbon footprint. Guys whose families likely recycle and do their bit for the planet in the UK(if they've kids then 100%, kids are big on this tit these days) being forced into this crappy footprint scenario so the two numbnuts can have skivvies. Un befreakinlievable. Hypocritical witch.
Thing is, the post on the Sheeraz feed is ambiguous. They don’t say anywhere they are directly representing them. I think they are touting for business on the back of their past success and if they get a good offer that piques Megypoos interest they’ll then strike a deal with her. They are acting as a self-imposed middleman it looks like to me.

As for the protection officers being skivvies. I’m sorry grow a pair and just tell them no, that’s outside my remit. bleeping pussies complaining to the press. Just tell the non royal twats to duck off innit! 😂

Reactions: 3
Thing is, the post on the Sheeraz feed is ambiguous. They don’t say anywhere they are directly representing them. I think they are touting for business on the back of their past success and if they get a good offer that piques Megypoos interest they’ll then strike a deal with her. They are acting as a self-imposed middleman it looks like to me.

As for the protection officers being skivvies. I’m sorry grow a pair and just tell them no, that’s outside my remit. bleeping pussies complaining to the press. Just tell the non royal twats to duck off innit! 😂
The sheeraz thing is certainly weird. God knows where the truth lies, you could be right.
Security are on £80k a year plus extra bonus for doing this gig (two weeks away from family once a month).The paps say it comes in at over £100k per man/woman. Frankly I'd do what they've done, suck it up with just a wee chat to the press to get the word out on what entitled cnuts they are.Lets be honest, the security folk must be bored shitless so any excuse to get away from the gruesome and their squalling (probably teething) kid is probably welcome.
Actually Ginger must be tearing his remaining hair out. WTF does he do while Archiepussycatdoll is napping and Cringe is glued to her phone trying to drum up interest in herself and googling a repair for her crushed soul. In the UK he had everything to hand, including a royal chopper (helicopter in this case, not dick) at his disposal. He must be going stir crazy up there, especially without meds to take the edge off. Oh well. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't know about the cat....why did she feed it with grapes? Never heard of such a thing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.