Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read a really funny comment on an American gossip magazines insta page. “She’s the only woman in history to turn a prince into a frog.”

Made me snort with laughter!!!
That's too funny. I now have this image of his slow transformation into a frog 30,000 feet in the air on his way to Canada, with Brad Pit's BAFTA speech playing on a loop through the inflight tannoy system.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are seriously stupid to annoy their security staff. Bad enough to upset the chef in case he spits in the soup, far more unwise to piss off those who are meant to protect you, even take a bullet for you, and your precious child.

Reactions: 11
I didn't know about the cat....why did she feed it with grapes? Never heard of such a thing.
I didn't know either but why on God's green earth would you feed a cat bloody grapes? Frozen no less… alllegedly.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I didn't know either but why on God's green earth would you feed a cat bloody grapes? Frozen no less… alllegedly.
Thank you...that's so terrible! Poor kitty 😢.

On another note, I didn't realise how many outfits of hers that were inspired by Diana's! Bit scary honestly.

Reactions: 7
Harry’s got them locked in the tower so the mean old paparazzi can’t get pics. We’ll see soon because Disney’s filming it for her new role..
Marpunzel

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s gone so quiet it must be killing her. It just makes it so much more obvious that when he wasn’t there she was out taking flights, visiting women’s centres and walking the dogs and plastic baby. Now he’s there, NOTHING! I’d love to be a fly on the wall at Markle Mansion.

Reactions: 10
Do they post anything at all on their Instagram apart from sharing the monthly one good cause they decide good enough? I did do a search for them and didn't click on their page but was utterly horrified to find that one of our offspring follows them, dear god they have got up to some tricks in their time on this earth but this, shame on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.