Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, maybe. He better not be dissing my Kate and William:mad:
I don't think he was 😂 ginge and cringe were the butt of the joke the more I think about it. Kate was fabulous as usual and Wills speaking about diversity was good, megz certainly can't call them racists in a tell all interview when he's giving speeches like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah I can't see him making it a dig toward wills & Kate with them sitting right there, plus it's an English awards ceremony too haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I cannot love Brad Pitt ANYMORE for saying something in his acceptance speech like “i want to call it Harry as I’m looking forward to taking it back to America.....”

Priceless! 😂😂
I just looked up the clip! SO, so witty! Brilliant!
And William and Kate laughed wholeheartedly, too. Which is just the icing on the cake for me.
MeAgain will not like being the butt of the joke. :whistle::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that a pro the gruesome twosome comment though ?
Or anti ?
I can't decide :unsure:

I'm tired and my brain hurts.
Absolutely, 100% a dig at Meghan and H.
Which would have made that joke even better, if he had said he wanted to call him ‘H’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot love Brad Pitt ANYMORE for saying something in his acceptance speech like “i want to call it Harry as I’m looking forward to taking it back to America.....”

Priceless! 😂😂
Love it, trophy husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure what the point of their Instagram is. They choose one account to follow per month, if it's deigned to fit round how they want to be perceived then unfollow to be replaced by their next do gooder choice. I find it all a bit condescending.

Reactions: 11
Not sure what the point of their Instagram is. They choose one account to follow per month, if it's deigned to fit round how they want to be perceived then unfollow to be replaced by their next do gooder choice. I find it all a bit condescending.
That’s just a way to beat the algorithm with a lot of word salad by M to explain it. Just has to do with getting more followers than w&k without having to spend a shitload of money.

found this one on tumblr and think it’s hilarious 😂
1576A3BB-CE34-49B6-8F39-DF0810112A48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can understand the principle of it- highlight one major charitable cause without any distraction for a full month. It's the unfollowing it later that makes no sense. If they continued to follow each account and put a Stories/Highlight for 'cause of the month', the account would still only be following 12 causes by the end of the year, which is perfectly reasonable. Each 'cause of the month' would have its moment and all 12 causes would get attention all year long. That's not overwhelming or distracting and would not detract any attention from any of them.

But this is MeAgain. Once the cause has served its purpose of making her look awesome and woke, it is discarded and tossed in the pile along with her family members, the British people, ex-husbands and her previous members of staff. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My husband and I both have Instagram but I really can't be arsed with it these days and no way in hell am I going to follow some ex royals. My account's locked down tighter than a duck's arse and I only really use it to follow our wild and free offspring on their frequent travels around the world, ie stalk them then chastise them on WhatsApp for their shenanigans, forgetting that we can be just as bad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Holy moly, this thread is moving dvinely fast! :D

~ A Little Limerick ~
There once was a snowflake named Harry
He hooked up with a narc and did marry
The aim of her game:
To seek money and fame
Their treatment to all, mercenary

They also had a wee son
Whom the mother, I'm sure, will shun
As she plays with the Stars
In penthouses and bars
And the hubby? Oh with him she's done

So the chump and his wife divorce
And the fight for the child is coarse
The mother succeeds
And the ginge one concedes
To come home, let's hope with remorse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Cannot abide this kind of sycophantic “journalism”. Clearly Meghan is paying for this tit. Does she really think drip feeding the public on how wonderful she is will work. Classic arse licking. But there’s people out there who will read it and think awwww 😍
Plebs 🤡
Wasn't Doria photographed in LA during this time?

Do we think Megs is jealous of William and Kate at the Baftas, hob nobbing with some incredible actors...
I'm sure she'll turn up at the Oscar's or similar. K&W should be at the BAFTAs as it is promoting the UK. Something Megs just couldn't fathom

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that didn't know that Meghan has a mixed race heritage until all the allegations of racism surfaced? I had absolutely no clue, possibly because I didn't tend to read much about them when they became an item. I just wondered where the hell she popped up from, one minute Harry was single the next he was getting hitched.

Like anyone gives a toss what John Bercow thinks....
Little 🐸
He is possibly one of the most annoying people of the planet, bumptious, irritating nonentity of a little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.