Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not winning any fans in Canada. Good on the Canadians for telling them they don't want to pay for two lay abouts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure what the point of their Instagram is. They choose one account to follow per month, if it's deigned to fit round how they want to be perceived then unfollow to be replaced by their next do gooder choice. I find it all a bit condescending.
You're just bitter because they don't follow you. Admit it. Your life would be complete if you were followed by the artist formerly known as prince;)

Yep, I agree. They are pretentious twits who think dispensing their attention on people will mean anything of note.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't for the life of me think why she choose to wear a nurse's hat with that white outfit, it does her no favours at all.
Maybe channelling Princess Di wasn't enough for her so thought she'd channel Mother Theresa too ;) That or she's channelling Nurse Ratched from the movie One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Fast forward another few months and she'll be on a Reality TV show: 'Z List Hollywood Housewives in Habits Go Wild,' dressed as a nun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't for the life of me think why she choose to wear a nurse's hat with that white outfit, it does her no favours at all.
Probably sees herself as the next Jackie O because she is so amaaaaazingly super stylish obvs 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that didn't know that Meghan has a mixed race heritage until all the allegations of racism surfaced? I had absolutely no clue, possibly because I didn't tend to read much about them when they became an item.
Until they were engaged and the coverage went bonkers, all I knew was she was some sort of minor actor and I didn't think about her heritage but I assumed she was just slightly tanned. She looks "generic american TV actress" to me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 10
Until they were engaged and the coverage went bonkers, all I knew was she was some sort of minor actor and I didn't think about her heritage but I assumed she was just slightly tanned. She looks "generic american TV actress" to me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Totally! When you see her next to her bestie Jessica Mylittleponey, they look to be of the same ethnicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t the Nurse outfit by VB? Tbf she’s not 1 of them Women that look good in designer πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ¨ or high street clothing even her wedding dress was nasty. Nothing seems to fit her either to big to small or not seen an iron

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t the Nurse outfit by VB? Tbf she’s not 1 of them Women that look good in designer πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ¨ or high street clothing even her wedding dress was nasty. Nothing seems to fit her either to big to small or not seen an iron
Oooh might explain the twit hat then maybe a lil payback of her accusing Vic of doin a vardy 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Totally! When you see her next to her bestie Jessica Mylittleponey, they look to be of the same ethnicity.
My little pony πŸ˜‚

Perhaps the unironed look was a nod to the person she wants to be most, Diana 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh dear Brad Pitts taking the piss out of them now. Oh Meghan I wouldn't hold your breath for a 'acting' part alongside Brad in any of his films in the near future :LOL: .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We drive past a Megabus yesterday on the motorway and I GENUINELY thought it had Megan Harry bus signage on it.......bit like the Stobart trucks πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe channelling Princess Diana wasn't enough for her so thought she'd channel Mother Theresa too ;)

Fast forward another few months and she'll be on a Reality TV show: 'Z List Hollywood Housewives in Habits Go Wild,' dressed as a nun!
Aye, Sister Mary Stupid Tart.πŸ˜‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.