Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word, that dress is awful. With all her money and stylists, why the hell would you go out in that?
What Meghan wants, Meghan gets. Don't forget that. How she could breathe or even feel comfortable in that tit show of a dress is beyond me.

And had a square belly!

View attachment 79555
Looking at this photo again, I can't believe I took a big pair of Spanx with me to Asia just in case my husband papped me unawares and it ended up being proudly shown to all and sundry that want to be bored shitless looking at the million or so photos we took on our travels. And I'm not pregnant, don't look pregnant and really shouldn't give a tit but I do. Meghan obviously doesn't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So meagain has made the Royal family a laughing stock, I wonder how her weakling of a husband feels about that, the whole world laughing at his brother and his little old gangan?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't really take that much notice of her when she was pregnant or how bad her dress sense was until it was drawn to my attention on here. Who in their right mind wear monstrosities like this when you know you are going to be plastered all over the media? She either wears clothes that are far too tight or ones that drown her
E9749EC3-089B-4190-84A1-C08CB19CB9DF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I didn't really take that much notice of her when she was pregnant or how bad her dress sense was until it was drawn to my attention on here. Who in their right mind wear monstrosities like this when you know you are going to be plastered all over the media? She either wears clothes that are far too tight or ones that drown her View attachment 79596
No sense of style 🤣

I really hate standing up for her but I know why this is.. The baby was feet out and his spine was against her spine. (Both of mine where the same and didn't turn until the last few days)
This was half December. Even if she went two weeks overdue she had 18 weeks to her due date. This to me is a clear example she was padding her belly. Again, not sure about the fakeness of the pregnancy due to the changes in her face, but this belly doesn’t seem natural to me.

Reactions: 3
The witch will blame Harry
Oh she sure will.I can hear her screeching in his face "I WAS SOMEBODY TILL YOU MESSED UP MY LIFE ! NOW I'M NOBODY. YOU PROMISED ME WE'D GET THAT BAFTA GIG, MINGLE WITH THE GLITTERATI AND OUTSHINE YOUR BALDY BRO AND INSTEAD BRAD PITT... BRAD PITT !...AND YOUR SKANKY EX MARGOT ROBBIE MADE FUN OF ME. YOU LET ME DOWN HARRY. I TOOTED YOUR HORN EVERY NIGHT FOR A WEEK BASED ON THAT PROMISE YOU GINGER WHELP! BLOWJOBS ARE OFF THE MENU TILL YOU GET ME ANOTHER VOICEOVER AT LEAST. TELL SECURITY TO STOP SITTING AROUND WATCHING WHALES AND PICKING THEIR NOSES AND GO BUY SOME MORE GRAPES, ARCHIEPUSSYCAT IS HUNGRY AGAIN."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The witch will blame Harry
She’ll blame the British press saying he had a breakdown due to the pressure from them. She’ll blame the British people for not wanting to pay for their upkeep. She’ll blame the Canadian people for not wanting to pay for their security. She’ll blame the royal family for being toxic and unwelcoming. She’ll blame anyone but herself. She’ll paint herself as the one who tried to ‘put him back together’. Narcissists are either the hero or the victim, never the cause.

I didn't really take that much notice of her when she was pregnant or how bad her dress sense was until it was drawn to my attention on here. Who in their right mind wear monstrosities like this when you know you are going to be plastered all over the media? She either wears clothes that are far too tight or ones that drown her View attachment 79596
Christ on a bike! She’s wearing a duvet cover 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always look like she’s some poor, weak patient on day release from a Victorian convalescent home. Incapable of walking without support, so so strange.
The faces she pulls too. Like "look, I'm smiling bravely through all the racism and hate"

The charitable crew they're now supporting has had it's charity tax exemption revoked since last year..
So not regarded as a charity at all. Oh dear.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
From Freda's post, sorry my quote got messed up 😳

*The charitable crew they're now supporting has had it's charity tax exemption revoked since last

i had a look at their website and it has an online shop saying 10% of sales go to charity but it doesn't specify which one. It also has a page offering advertising opportunities, at a cost of course. No mention of proceeds to charity on that particular page.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.