Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Megs is jealous of William and Kate at the Baftas, hob nobbing with some incredible actors...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What almost 40 year old man still receives pocket money from their dad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I canโ€™t! Financially independent my arse. My dog works harder for her treats.
Am I right in thinking the duchy is the rental of land? If so couldnโ€™t they work out what Harry normally receives stop paying him it and cut peoples rent? I could be well wrong on this.
And from what I understand (could be wrong), once Charles pops off, the Duchy goes to William. I cannot see William giving that grotty pair such generous pocket money

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
William gets it when Charles ascends to the throne.
Ah! thanks for that. I just assumed. Wonder if they will stomp their feet in a huff once the funds are cut off :p. Supposing they are actually still together at that point, of course!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ah! thanks for that. I just assumed. Wonder if they will stomp their feet in a huff once the funds are cut off :p. Supposing they are actually still together at that point, of course!
BORING ALERT: the Duchy of Cornwall was created to provide the direct heir to the throne an income to support them and their family. It therefore stays with the Prince of Wales title (I'm not sure there's ever been a Princess of Wales who wasn't married in/direct heir - Elizabeth II didn't get it by all accounts)

They'll be long divorced by then I think!

Reactions: 4
I assume Daddy will keep paying but from the Duchy of Lancaster, which is where the Monarch gets their money.

Hereโ€™s an idea. Why donโ€™t they just step out to the corner store and get their own coffee. I seem to recall that Wills and Kate did normal things like grocery shop when they lived in Aberystwyth and the locals just let them get on with it.
They still do Kate has been spotted in Waitrose. I wonder if she got a duchy discount. :giggle:

• Heart
Oh, I'm not liking William's velvet slip on heels .....
Oh I quite like those๐Ÿ˜ณ But kate looks head to toe FAB U LOUS !

Hereโ€™s an idea. Why donโ€™t they just step out to the corner store and get their own coffee. I seem to recall that Wills and Kate did normal things like grocery shop when they lived in Aberystwyth and the locals just let them get on with it.
I remember last year someone posted a sneaky pic of Kate in one of the big stores (M&S or CO-OP, not sure) but she was with one or more of the kids at the checkout buying halloween outfits. I thought, aww bless, just being a mummy

Do we think Megs is jealous of William and Kate at the Baftas, hob nobbing with some incredible actors...
See this is what I mean re Clooney etc. At some point they'll be face to face with a senior royal so they need to be careful just how far they go re dissing the royal family or showing excessive support for the gruesome twosome.
Renee Zelwegger was there and quite a few other american personalities, but I don't recall Renee making any comments in recent weeks re the Harkles. Renee's momma didn't raise no fools, she's seen social climbing c listers come and go and probably laughs her ass off at them. Mrs Harkle is just another one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Merchin' Markle is her name Domain registration is her game. twit so she is bleeping twit ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
William doing a speech and presenting an award at the BAFTAs is brilliant! Feels like a delightful slap in the face for Meghan, she would love to be there ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot love Brad Pitt ANYMORE for saying something in his acceptance speech like โ€œi want to call it Harry as Iโ€™m looking forward to taking it back to America.....โ€

Priceless! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I cannot love Brad Pitt ANYMORE for saying something in his acceptance speech like โ€œi want to call it Harry as Iโ€™m looking forward to taking it back to America.....โ€

Priceless! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is that a pro the gruesome twosome comment though ?
Or anti ?
I can't decide :unsure:

I'm tired and my brain hurts.

• Haha

Priceless! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
An absolute legend ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Is that a pro the gruesome twosome comment though ?
Or anti ?
I can't decide :unsure:

I'm tired and my brain hurts.
I'm not sure either, almost felt like a dig at Meghan? Takes her little award Harry back to Hollywood. Thinking this is going to take her places and get her noticed like an actual award would. Either way I thought it was funny. I'd be cringing if I was Harry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure either, almost felt like a dig at Meghan? Takes her little award Harry back to Hollywood. Thinking this is going to take her places and get her noticed like an actual award would. Either way I thought it was funny. I'd be cringing if I was Harry!!
Hmm, maybe. He better not be dissing my Kate and William:mad:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.