Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to rant again but it just pisses me off. I understand that their life at times or probably hard but unless something really reall bad happens they will never have to worry where their and Archies food will come from, they will never have to worry about the roof over their heads. They say they are struggling but they don actually know what struggling is.. there are family around the world today with empty stomachs that haven't been fed in days and a landlord knocking at the door with eviction notices. Megan said no asks her if she's ok, doesnt she ever ask if anyone ever asks if these people are ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for that. Very helpful. Sounds like they have her sussed but were wary of going too far in the story so kept the sniping for the captions.
"No ring no bring", I'll remember that.;)Pippa was no mug.
You're welcome :)
Haha yeah I really liked the sniping, and am impressed at how wise Pippa was!

Reactions: 8
Not the Queen but I can imagine Camilla being on here.

Are we paying for this? :cautious:
The strange thing is nobody is saying who’s paying for it. I mean, it’s pretty much a certainty that we are but the RF have been surprisingly quiet about it. Which really pisses me off because if we are paying then we have the right to know.

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
When is Harry ever going to learn he will always be subject to media scrutiny? How on earth did he think it would ever stop 🤷🏻‍♀️
Here’s an idea. Why don’t they just step out to the corner store and get their own coffee. I seem to recall that Wills and Kate did normal things like grocery shop when they lived in Aberystwyth and the locals just let them get on with it.

Reactions: 16
Oh, I'm not liking William's velvet slip on heels .....
God no! He’s a cravat short of looking like a bounder. 😬

Here’s an idea. Why don’t they just step out to the corner store and get their own coffee. I seem to recall that Wills and Kate did normal things like grocery shop when they lived in Aberystwyth and the locals just let them get on with it.
Wash you mouth out with soap for even suggesting these two precious people should have to work so hard!! 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The strange thing is nobody is saying who’s paying for it. I mean, it’s pretty much a certainty that we are but the RF have been surprisingly quiet about it. Which really pisses me off because if we are paying then we have the right to know.
They've confirmed it's not coming from the tax payer, thus it'll be daddy Charles. Therefore they won't/don't have to answer

• Sick
Reactions: 3
They've confirmed it's not coming from the tax payer, thus it'll be daddy Charles. Therefore they won't/don't have to answer
Have they? I didn’t know that. I knew they weren’t getting paid but assumed security was a different matter. Maybe the Duchy of Cornwall produce is paying for it.

What almost 40 year old man still receives pocket money from their dad 😂😂 I can’t! Financially independent my arse. My dog works harder for her treats.
Am I right in thinking the duchy is the rental of land? If so couldn’t they work out what Harry normally receives stop paying him it and cut peoples rent? I could be well wrong on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What almost 40 year old man still receives pocket money from their dad 😂😂 I can’t! Financially independent my arse. My dog works harder for her treats.
Am I right in thinking the duchy is the rental of land? If so couldn’t they work out what Harry normally receives stop paying him it and cut peoples rent? I could be well wrong on this.
I know they sell some produce as well. Don’t know what programme it was on but saw they sell their stuff in Waitrose.

Reactions: 1
Have they? I didn’t know that. I knew they weren’t getting paid but assumed security was a different matter. Maybe the Duchy of Cornwall produce is paying for it.
Xactly that. Duchy paying for it. Who knows what'll happen when it's William's...

Rental of land (including some rather plush addresses), farming produce and a range in Waitrose of various food stuffs. There's also a garden centre in Cornwall. ETA - and a housing development or 2

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.