Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite, as someone who has suffered with genuine, medically diagnosed depression, generalised anxiety disorder and OCD since childhood (many decades before it became "fashionable", grrrrrrr) I find it insulting when people use "the mental health card". I'm not saying he doesn't have issues, but why does he and other "celebs" feel the need to tell the world about it at every opportunity? My disorders are a part of me but they don't define me and I don't wallow in them - I just take my medication and get on with my life because, unlike this overindulged twit, I need to earn a living. The pair of them can duck off to Siberia as far as I'm concerned (apologies to any Siberians).
😂😂😂
Good for you 💪 The problem with the “fashion” for “mental health” issues is it detracts from the real issue of clinical psychological issues which is complex and completely different from stress and anxiety from overproduction of adrenaline. That may not be a popular opinion, but they just don’t seem to have a grasp on reality and have learnt the precise mechanisms for getting their own way, which I see in use by so many millennials on their parents. It’s a guilt approach like”I’m mentally fucked up and it’s your fault”. Blame blame blame. Own your behaviour! And as for her criticising the British “stiff upper lip”. There nothing wrong with it because look at the alternative. A generation of bleeping whiners!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi all, another newbie here to this extraordinary furore. What with the Meglathon that keeps on giving and uncle hAndy Pandy's scandal does anyone think the RF can come back from all of this? Such a shame The Crown on Netflix is stopping after Series 5 lol. And yes @Bergamot, you raise an excellent point regards Harry coming up to the same age his mother was when she passed away - that coupled with becoming a new parent is bound to mess with your head, especially if there have been underlying mental health issues. Megan coming along and being the matchstick to light that kind of touch paper just makes it the perfect (sh*t)storm of what we now see unfolding.

PS: I'm currently trying to drag in a wheelbarrow of popcorn through this forum door for y'all! :)
For me they havent been affected. Andy has always been an arrogant idiot and Meagain was waiting to happen from day 1. Personally, I think Harry is the one who has suffered loss of respect (certainly in my eyes). He clearly was an over entitled spoilt brat to start with and the two narcissists together are just pure poison.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is from the Sun so how much truth there is in it I don’t know

If it’s true I suppose it’s because Cringe and Ginge have got so much to do they can’t go for their own coffee and groceries 💅🏻🙄

Reactions: 7
This is from the Sun so how much truth there is in it I don’t know

Of course, they’re way too important to run their own errands. I can see them treating their protection officers like this to be honest, when you consider the lack of respect shown by them to their own families it’s not exactly surprising they’re reducing highly skilled police officers into their lackeys.

Does anyone remember reading about a helicopter pilot the royals have on standby for emergencies and formal events that Megain used to pick up takeaways and deliver to Frogmore? The guy got so fed up he handed in his notice. Can’t find the article now

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Of course, they’re way too important to run their own errands. I can see them treating their protection officers like this to be honest, when you consider the lack of respect shown by them to their own families it’s not exactly surprising they’re reducing highly skilled police officers into their lackeys.

Does anyone remember reading about a helicopter pilot the royals have on standby for emergencies and formal events that Megain used to pick up takeaways and deliver to Frogmore? The guy got so fed up he handed in his notice. Can’t find the article now
I have no doubt they behave that way but what’s happened to the word “NO”? Meghan: “Be a lamb and go get me a coffee”. Officer: “No”! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

What an absolute liberty

Reactions: 4

• Wow
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂
Good for you 💪 The problem with the “fashion” for “mental health” issues is it detracts from the real issue of clinical psychological issues which is complex and completely different from stress and anxiety from overproduction of adrenaline. That may not be a popular opinion, but they just don’t seem to have a grasp on reality and have learnt the precise mechanisms for getting their own way, which I see in use by so many millennials on their parents. It’s a guilt approach like”I’m mentally fucked up and it’s your fault”. Blame blame blame. Own your behaviour! And as for her criticising the British “stiff upper lip”. There nothing wrong with it because look at the alternative. A generation of bleeping whiners!!
Oh God that kid does my head in ! If she is so choc a bloc with all that angst and self pity now then she's in for a bumpy adulthood.She'll be apoplectic when her rent comes due.Whiny brat. We aren't stupid, we all know we're kicking the tit out of mother earth, we don't need a school girl screeching and wailing across the media to tell us. Hopefully if each of us does our best we can slow the deterioration down.
Anyway,Harry. Another whiny brat. The problem is that he's inherited his mum's dodgy genes while William has more of his father's genes. William just plods on relatively uncomplaining while Harry whines and complains and sues. He plays on that image that has been stuffed down our throats of him walking behind his mum's coffin.Well Willian had to do that walk too but he's not a cute lil blonde with a woe is me face so rarely gets a pass in the way ickle Harry does. He's 35 and living off his daddy, how humiliating taking taking taking and giving literally nothing in return for those millions.
Get yer own coffees and milk ya lazy sods, you've nothing else to do ffs!We're renting three separate houses for the security staff on top of the mansion rent ... WTAF !🙄
I'm disgusted at that security bill, feckin raging:mad:, and no wonder Chas is not a happy bunny.

That pair are costing more by buggering off in a huff. At least in blighty the security was already in place and sorted neatly.

we want to make our own money.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
it’s not the first time the protection have ran errands tho is it? So anyone could be watching & making plans to kidnap or hurt the not so royals, if something did happen it won’t be mega & ginge to blame they’d make sure the blame was everyone’s but theirs

Why can’t she place order online for delivery surely they have Uber eats or some sort of delivery of like In uk

Reactions: 5
it’s not the first time the protection have ran errands tho is it? So anyone could be watching & making plans to kidnap or hurt the not so royals, if something did happen it won’t be mega & ginge to blame they’d make sure the blame was everyone’s but theirs

Why can’t she place order online for delivery surely they have Uber eats or some sort of delivery of like In uk
Also, if photographers were able to photograph the security guys then anyone could take them out(as in injure them).

loser 1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If a normal life involves living in multimillion dollar mansions on daddy’s money and rubbing shoulders with the Clooneys and the Clintons. They are both control freaks, Meghan about her image and ego and Harry about medias access to his life.
lol, yeah I would like to try out this 'normal life' stuff too, I reckon it would be alright..... free mansion, free holidays, not having to get up for work every day. Poor H&M, it really sounds like the toughest life #prayforthemarkles

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Harry is as big an hole as his Wife.

He is a dim, posh chump with massive entitlement issues who drove away girlfriends who had the good sense to see what a prick he is and then he met a ruthless social climber who could not believe her luck .

He’ll scuttle back to his security blanket of huge wealth and birthright within the year.

He’s a head with a weak chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am glad mental health is getting the attention it deserves, however I do feel people use it as a "get out off jail free card" people don't seem to have any coping mechanisms nowadays. I mean there have been people in this world with real problems such as depraved abuse at the hands of loved ones, seeing fellow comrades being blown to smithereens in the name of duty, watching loved one die from starvation due to the evil of a corrupt government. Those people usually are the ones who bounce back and stick two fingers up and say yes I survived all this tit and I am here to tell the tale. Nowadays of someone cannot afford the latest iPhone or fall into the job or struggle at said job because they have took on more than they can handle. Crumble and fall. It makes no sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Harry and Meghan are crying because some papers want to put their mugs in the local rag or want to talk about what they are doing and they are all woe is me. No one cares. O often feel like saying imagine how the Jews and etc felt when they were hounded and killed for just existing. They knew being followed and being prevented from living. A few snaps of you going to the coop for a tin of beans is hardly a big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂
Greta Thunberg 🤬🤬🤬. Little Goblin.

Imagine if the Queen was a secret Tattler 😂😂
😯Oh I’ve been rumbled. But the little ginger bugger was getting on ones last nerve.

Harry and Meghan are crying because some papers want to put their mugs in the local rag or want to talk about what they are doing and they are all woe is me. No one cares. O often feel like saying imagine how the Jews and etc felt when they were hounded and killed for just existing. They knew being followed and being prevented from living. A few snaps of you going to the coop for a tin of beans is hardly a big deal.
Well exactly. And the more they hide away the worse it will be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.