Harry & Meghan #8 Ginge & Cringe: The Great British Break Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Kim Kardashian's endorsement company claims it is taking offers for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

Sheeraz Inc. asked global clients to send commercial requests to them so they can pass them on to the Sussex's representatives."

The palace have denied hiring the firm but Sheeraz's Insta confirms it's true!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The queen should write to Harry and Meghan and state that reality TV shows are not protocol if you want to be associated of the royal family even a tiny bit you need to stay out of it. Megan's realised her shelf life as a lister actress has well passed so she's looking for any bit part work to get noticed. The voice ove gigs must not be going her way.
That’s because those require real skills and she doesn’t have any. Can you imagine her word salad her way through a Disney gig while talking with her hands? 🤣😂🤣

"Kim Kardashian's endorsement company claims it is taking offers for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

Sheeraz Inc. asked global clients to send commercial requests to them so they can pass them on to the Sussex's representatives."

The palace have denied hiring the firm but Sheeraz's Insta confirms it's true!

Again, take their bloody titles!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The clip - unearthed from a promotional appearance Meghan did for her TV series Suits - shows the Duchess confessing to lying to casting directors about being in an actors’ union.
She said: ‘I told them I was union. Of course I’m union, yeah, absolutely. And then I wasn’t. I was such a fraud!’
I imagine her laughing the same way now... "And then I told them they were going to be like the the family I never had LOLOL"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I have just been thinking if I was a realtor or a landlord and they came knocking my door wanting a house, I'd be panicking, ones a has been actress trying to get work anyway she can and the other is an ex prince who s probably never even bought a pint of milk without someone handing him the quid in order to get it. I wouldn't be expecting much rent or the house to be kept very well. It's hard to clean a bathroom when the housekeeper normally does it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have just been thinking if I was a realtor or a landlord and they came knocking my door wanting a house, I'd be panicking, ones a has been actress trying to get work anyway she can and the other is an ex prince who s probably never even bought a pint of milk without someone handing him the quid in order to get it. I wouldn't be expecting much rent or the house to be kept very well. It's hard to clean a bathroom when the housekeeper normally does it. 🤣
I reckon they’re hoping for another freebie

Reactions: 8
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hi all, another newbie here to this extraordinary furore. What with the Meglathon that keeps on giving and uncle hAndy Pandy's scandal does anyone think the RF can come back from all of this? Such a shame The Crown on Netflix is stopping after Series 5 lol. And yes @Bergamot, you raise an excellent point regards Harry coming up to the same age his mother was when she passed away - that coupled with becoming a new parent is bound to mess with your head, especially if there have been underlying mental health issues. Megan coming along and being the matchstick to light that kind of touch paper just makes it the perfect (sh*t)storm of what we now see unfolding.

PS: I'm currently trying to drag in a wheelbarrow of popcorn through this forum door for y'all! :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This makes me angry. They are there to protect you, not be a glorified assistant!
They want to live a normal life. Go to the shop for a pint of milk like everyone else has to!! How are they ever going to live this ‘normal life’ they apparently crave if they never go out of the bloody house.

Hi all, another newbie here to this extraordinary furore. What with the Meglathon that keeps on giving and uncle hAndy Pandy's scandal does anyone think the RF can come back from all of this? Such a shame The Crown on Netflix is stopping after Series 5 lol. And yes @Bergamot, you raise an excellent point regards Harry coming up to the same age his mother was when she passed away - that coupled with becoming a new parent is bound to mess with your head, especially if there have been underlying mental health issues. Megan coming along and being the torch to light that kind of touch paper just makes it the perfect storm of what we now see unfolding.

PS: I'm currently trying to drag in a wheelbarrow of popcorn through this forum door for y'all! :)
Welcome. Glad we have another one in our ranks. We may be here some time, H&M are the gift that keep on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They want to live a normal life. Go to the shop for a pint of milk like everyone else has to!! How are they ever going to live this ‘normal life’ they apparently crave if they never go out of the bloody house.
If a normal life involves living in multimillion dollar mansions on daddy’s money and rubbing shoulders with the Clooneys and the Clintons. They are both control freaks, Meghan about her image and ego and Harry about medias access to his life.

Reactions: 5
Hi all, another newbie here to this extraordinary furore. What with the Meglathon that keeps on giving and uncle hAndy Pandy's scandal does anyone think the RF can come back from all of this? Such a shame The Crown on Netflix is stopping after Series 5 lol. And yes @Bergamot, you raise an excellent point regards Harry coming up to the same age his mother was when she passed away - that coupled with becoming a new parent is bound to mess with your head, especially if there have been underlying mental health issues. Megan coming along and being the matchstick to light that kind of touch paper just makes it the perfect (sh*t)storm of what we now see unfolding.

Welcome to the dark side 😈
Sweet and salty for me please 😘😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If a normal life involves living in multimillion dollar mansions on daddy’s money and rubbing shoulders with the Clooneys and the Clintons. They are both control freaks, Meghan about her image and ego and Harry about medias access to his life.
When is Harry ever going to learn he will always be subject to media scrutiny? How on earth did he think it would ever stop 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
[-sk
If true that’s very unfair to the officers but also - am I insane or does the cost of this house fluctuate in every article?

I think the RF will pull through, at least for the foreseeable future. And if they don’t, I really doubt it will be Meghan and Harry who end them. I think it’s clear to most thinking people how unfair this was on Meghan and Harry’s part and how decently the RF has dealt with them, and I think the continuing fallout will only serve to make the RF more sympathetic. Also, I think there’s a lot of love for Kate, William (to a lesser degree maybe) and their children.
The scandal with Andrew is disturbing. But I think people generally respect the queen’s decision making (and know she’s a mother too) and I have a feeling Andrew will be well and truly gone from the public eye once it’s Charles/William making the calls.

Reactions: 10
The problem with him is he’s holding the “mental health” card over their heads. It just seems like life’s everyday stresses now induce mental health problems in the woke amongst us🙄 I’m as sick of it as the racist card. If they don’t go along with him he’s probs threatened suicide like all narcissists do to gain the upper hand. Anyone who goes along with “what Meghan wants Meghan gets“ says it all right there for me. He’s an upper class twit! He’d cause the biggest stink if things didn’t go his way. I know the way Diana died was awful but guess what, everybody’s parents die, get the duck over it. This may sound harsh but I lost both mine in my teens and I feel it made me a stronger, more capable person. I’ve never used it as the mental health card to excuse bad behaviour. He needs to own his behaviour!
Quite, as someone who has suffered with genuine, medically diagnosed depression, generalised anxiety disorder and OCD since childhood (many decades before it became "fashionable", grrrrrrr) I find it insulting when people use "the mental health card". I'm not saying he doesn't have issues, but why does he and other "celebs" feel the need to tell the world about it at every opportunity? My disorders are a part of me but they don't define me and I don't wallow in them - I just take my medication and get on with my life because, unlike this overindulged twit, I need to earn a living. The pair of them can duck off to Siberia as far as I'm concerned (apologies to any Siberians).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Quite, as someone who has suffered with genuine, medically diagnosed depression, generalised anxiety disorder and OCD since childhood (many decades before it became "fashionable", grrrrrrr) I find it insulting when people use "the mental health card". I'm not saying he doesn't have issues, but why does he and other "celebs" feel the need to tell the world about it at every opportunity? My disorders are a part of me but they don't define me and I don't wallow in them - I just take my medication and get on with my life because, unlike this overindulged twit, I need to earn a living. The pair of them can duck off to Siberia as far as I'm concerned (apologies to any Siberians).
Or Hazza's friend Ben Fogle could have them on his Channel 5 show 'New Lives in the Wild' - you know, the show where literal nobodies disappear into the middle of nowhere for the privacy H&M claim they crave.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.