Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. The success rate for IVF is 20-35% (decreasing with every round. After 3 full cycles you are at 45-53% success rate). So not much different than normal IF you don’t have a reason to use IVF. Going the IVF route will not have brought any benefit if there wasn’t a need to do. I can definitely see her doing some fertility treatments (medicinal) or IVF (but this means she would have had several diagnostics and medicinal treatment rounds before, if there wasn’t an obvious reason to go straight to IVF), but the timeline for the first pregnancy was just too close. IVF is not a success guarantee and even a surrogate pregnancy (if you believe that) cannot be timed like that.
The logical reasons are sex selection (not legal in the UK) and the surrogacy theory. Or both. Although if you have a flaky and potentially uncooperative husband, that's another reason to bank 'multiple viable embryos' pre-wedding.

Blind Gossip has been accurate about a few things but @darkgossip is right, they might be OK with talking about IVF if it distracts from the surrogacy rumours.

Reactions: 18
The amount of mental gymnastics these two do with regards to their privacy is mind boggling and by and large, utterly frivolous.

I hope that the interview isn’t dominated with their viewpoint on Diana and the media in an attempt to start a Princess Lives Matter movement.

Speedy recovery to the DoE

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The amount of mental gymnastics these two do with regards to their privacy is mind boggling and by and large, utterly frivolous.

I hope that the interview isn’t dominated with their viewpoint on Diana and the media in an attempt to start a Princess Lives Matter movement.

Speedy recovery to the DoE
'Princess Lives Matter' :ROFLMAO:

Harry & Meghan #59 Give Us Privacy not Chatter, Princess Lives Matter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly. The success rate for IVF is 20-35% (decreasing with every round. After 3 full cycles you are at 45-53% success rate). So not much different than normal IF you don’t have a reason to use IVF. Going the IVF route will not have brought any benefit if there wasn’t a need to do. I can definitely see her doing some fertility treatments (medicinal) or IVF (but this means she would have had several diagnostics and medicinal treatment rounds before, if there wasn’t an obvious reason to go straight to IVF), but the timeline for the first pregnancy was just too close. IVF is not a success guarantee and even a surrogate pregnancy (if you believe that) cannot be timed like that.
I dont have a clear idea about what went on!

But the blind gossip suggested that they went through the initial IVF before they even got engaged...
I dont know that much at all about IVF, but I did think they had got better at increasing the success rates? And that some clinics had better rates than others?

So maybe the honeymoon was to implant embryos?

I think its fairly well known that Meghan had already chosen to have her eggs stored when younger, so she already knew about IVF. I also think its quite a woke and trendy thing for some young Hollywood women to do! Freeze their eggs in their 20s, early 30s.......to enable them to have children when they are older. Im sure Ive heard other actresses talking about it in interviews!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Having multiple viable embryos banked before the wedding would keep the pressure on the RF to allow the ceremony to go ahead.

Oprah must have promised CBS a juicy exclusive in the interview to justify 90 minutes on primetime. There's no way the network is going to allow the Harkles to just plug their charidee and Archewell. They'll want the Royal zingers.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
That bloody wedding. :mad: As I watched it, it was like Richard Curtis wrote it. It was like "Notting Hill 2-Wokester Boogaloo"

If they did go for gender selection (even it was for a girl), how does that jive with their superior moral values? This process is used to eliminate female foetuses, how is that feminist?

To that I would say to the Americans, handover Anne Sacoolas and then we will talk.
If it were up to me I would give you Anne Sacoolas no strings attached. We have no use for her and she is only causing problems.

That 'blind' not sure if I trust it, pretty sure they are drip fed info from Sunshite sucks. However it makes sense that a psycho such as her would have had her aging eggs frozen at the first hint of the crown jewels. I mean she probably had him wanking into a pot on the second date
Probably as part of a roast chicken session
It's possible she could have had eggs frozen when she was with Trevor. Weren't they supposedly planning children at one point? She could have had them frozen with no intent on follow-through with him, and when Hazzno came along, she had them ready to go.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Harry and Meghan #59
Poor Phil in hospital dash while H and M chase Oprah for cash

first attempt so sorry if it’s rubbish🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just like Meghan wanted to take over the Royal Family, eh?

Please feel free as ‘yanks‘ to ‘take over the boards’ (your words, not mine). I, for one, will not be posting here ever again if you ‘yanks‘ ’take over the boards’.

How very tone deaf at this moment in time to make such a crass statement when international relations are all over the place. I seek solidarity with other countries, not division and take overs. You may say your comment was meant to be light hearted but it really struck a nerve with me and I found it very insensitive and rude, especially in the midst of a global pandemic. And especially after Brexit where the EU seems determined to make the UK regret leaving.

I have no wish to fall out, I just wanted to put my point across to say that your comment was offensive to me.
Are you Ok? :mad:

That is an incredibly aggressive post over a jocular comment from a perfectly polite and humourous poster who is one of the nicest people on here.
It was clearly a joke. Get a grip.
@ Yeltsinstank, you have nothing to apologise for.

I'm very sorry and you would be the last person I would mean to offend. You're one of the kindest people here and have a heart too valuable to be broken. Please accept my apology.
Don't apologise for welcoming a fellow countryman in a humourous way.
Jesus, are we reduced to tip toeing around and claiming territorial rights over a feckin thread?

On topic, they're still a pair of cunts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Everyone suggesting thread titles, bear in mind it only allows 90 characters, including the Harry & Meghan #59 bit, so 71 letters for your poetry after that. The current title is the exact full length, I could not fit another letter in and had to leave a word out!

Some of the suggestions are a bit long to fit!

And no they don't allow naughty words in thread titles, I don't think even with letters starred out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just curious: If Harry dies, do his children become the legal wards of the Royal Family? As they're in, (or will be in the case of the second baby), the USA, does that mean nothing legal can be done to take the children to Britain in the event of their father's death? Meghan isn't royal by birth but the children are and will be, despite their lack of titles. I'm sure I read something about the instance of the death of the parent or parents of royal children and this was mentioned, but I'm hoping for some clarity, please.

Reactions: 9
IVF - but with a surrogate? Since there were concerns whether she could carry to term?
Oh, and my bet is on Canada the first time round - what about now? (Given various covid restrictions etc).

About the secrecy - if they used the surrogate, then obvious reasons for secrecy (succession line etc), but IVF with her carrying? No reason to be ashamed of it at all, could have done it all in the open - EXCEPT that when you have things to hide from your past, you don't want people to start asking questions...and she wanted a baby boy, quick, to cement any potential alimony payments in the future.
I know, it's so bizarre but this is missy perfect. Everything must be perfect. Smelly dipstix in the church FFS! The emerald tiara that poor Eugenie is still getting abuse over. Her child must not be born imperfectly. The birth will be perfect, everything wonderful, no problems . She couldn't even take a tit in the woods without birdies dipped in paint decorating the skies overhead. It's all about her controlling everything to the nth.
It scares me that the genetics can be messed with just because she must produce perfection. It's ironic that archiedoll def has/had that slight eye defect (that was perfectly nicely put:p) and she had no control over that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know, it's so bizarre but this is missy perfect. Everything must be perfect. Smelly dipstix in the church FFS! The emerald tiara that poor Eugenie is still getting abuse over. Her child must not be born imperfectly. The birth will be perfect, everything wonderful, no problems . She couldn't even take a tit in the woods without birdies dipped in paint decorating the skies overhead. It's all about her controlling everything to the nth.
It scares me that the genetics can be messed with just because she must produce perfection. It's ironic that archiedoll def has/had that slight eye defect (that was perfectly nicely put:p) and she had no control over that.
I was literally about to ask that. If he does have a squint, is that not something you can genetically mess about with? I don't know how far it goes with all that side of things. It'll be really interesting to see if this baby gets pushed front and centre compared to how they've hidden Archie away.

Reactions: 17
That 'blind' not sure if I trust it, pretty sure they are drip fed info from Sunshite sucks. However it makes sense that a psycho such as her would have had her aging eggs frozen at the first hint of the crown jewels. I mean she probably had him wanking into a pot on the second date
Probably as part of a roast chicken session
I thought that last night. I recall reading somewhere from a PR guy that celeb PR sometimes pay for blind items to do the rounds.
Maybe sunshite sucks are pushing the IVF narrative to distract from the surrogacy rumours. Planting a version of events smeggy finds more palatable for public consumption.
It's all very murky in that cess pool.

Reactions: 30
Perhaps the squint is a hereditary thing. After all, Lady Louise has one.

Reactions: 16
Looking at a lightened photo of M & H wearing masks and coats (Oct/Nov time) on the previous thread made me wonder whether a second baby has already arrived?
Was going to suggest that. They are never truthful. I wondered if the "Fell to the floor singing lullabies " poetic miscarriage was a loss of one twin and the second twin survived and is either about to be born or has been born already. Hence all the "WOO-HOO!" celebratory unusual image release ... as in "We can do this now that baby is safely arrived or about to pop out".

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes, the preacher at the wedding did not read the room. AT ALL. Like those who hired him, he was too self absorbed and full of his own self importance, esp at a Royal Wedding. He should’ve looked at the bored faces in the crowd. - people examining their nails and looking thorough the Hymn book - and then wrapped the boring diatribe up.

Alas, he didn’t. He carried on. Even Camilla and Kate were giving each other the side eye as if to say, “When will this prick shut the duck up! I am dying for a fag and there are glasses of champagne with my name on them inside!”

It seemed SMeghan Didn’t pick up on the public mood that day, ie shut the duck up and let’s move on! Nowt against the religious fella. He should’ve kept it short and sweet, that’s all. Instead, like Smeggy, he used the opportunity to his advantage. He milked his appearance dry. Everyone thought he was a bit of a boring twit afterwards.

Could it be that only Brits can pick up these things? There were personal slights. Etiquette no-nos, show off vicars and all the rest of it. Did only the U.K. public recognise these things?

Sarcasm for one thing is very misunderstood outside the U.K. We can call our best mate ‘a bit of a knob’ and laugh about it. We can tell someone to ‘get a life!’ and still be best pals forever. We can joke about our friends’ hair, “Who cut THAT?! Did you pay them????’.

Piers Morgan would be THE best person to grill this grifter! If given free rein, which I bet he wouldn’t be granted, he would go very deep, and very hard (Ooh! I say!). Smegz would end up revealing stuff she never meant to as Piers would flummox the stupid, vacuous bint.

Question: who is thickest? Smegz or Hazzno?

I vote Hazzno, but she ain’t far behind. The British public has seen through her good and proper. Like I said before...Fool us once, more fool us. Fool us twice, more fool YOU. THAT is how the British public feel now. They are determined not be fooled again by this fake-as-duck Disney Princess any more.

Well, hello there! Great to have you posting here, especially as you are from over the pond! A very warm welcome to you 🙂

Go, go go! Welcome! So amazing to have all you lurkers come out and join in. It really shows the strength of feeling across the world. I noticed lots of DM comments were from people in places like Norway, Sweden, Australia, NZ, Canada, and USA. It is not just people in the U.K. who are rung out by these two. It is a worldwide feeling.
They were either bored or laughing/frowning/wincing. Elton John's face was priceless . Cam and Kate used their hats to hide that they were laughing. Bea kept looking around trying to not laugh. It was all so mega cringe!
1613661011664.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Perhaps the squint is a hereditary thing. After all, Lady Louise has one.
I think it was said that Lady Louise's squint is a result of the traumatic birth (could be wrong). I remember someone at the time suggesting that they were worried that she might be blind. It was a really serious situation and Sophie + baby nearly died.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.