Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that would be so mean though, to hide him away because he has to wear a patch. I remember loads of kids doing it, although my daughter hated we used to draw things on it to cheer her up.... I do hope someone somewhere is taking him out to play grounds, and animal parks etc etc.

oh yeah, covid... oops. But little ones need to go and see things, and people, and animals, and trucks and diggers and and and!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does IVF guarantee a timeline though? I’m sure there are Tattlers here who know far more about it than I do but although you can control the transfer dates the likelihood of a live baby at the end of it in someone of Meghan’s age is still not spectacular?
I do think it was in Canada as she did travel to Canada randomly around August, no? She also insisted on paying all her medical bills (odd -- but relatively inexpensive in Canada and no prying eyes/loose lips). Also the travel ban in the US between the US and Canada did loosen up in June -- no>? would tie in with a July miscarriage (so yeah - probably more of a heavy period than the hypermelodrama of dropping self and child, singing, onto the floor). Travel restrictions only went back up in October (fellow - Merkins, set me straight if I'm off here) and lord knows they have access to a jillion private planes and NO ONE reviewing their spending habits/sources. The photograph of her (and hazno following like a beagle behind) coming out of some LA clinic that folks thought was the dentist could very well have been her getting her pre-implantation shots? Or getting her veneers polished. could go either way

that would be so mean though, to hide him away because he has to wear a patch. I remember loads of kids doing it, although my daughter hated we used to draw things on it to cheer her up.... I do hope someone somewhere is taking him out to play grounds, and animal parks etc etc.
it is cruel for whatever reason that they are hiding him away. zero social interaction with other children? Just Nanny, Bogart and the gardeners/pool boy?> if that? I am keeping my eyes open and waiting until Farchie reaches kindergarten. If Megsy insists on the 30+ "therapists" morphing into a Montessori homeschoolers, then something is defo up. Going back to a previous movie analogy I made (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), Hazo and Farchi being kept in the pool house at the bottom of the garden like Ruprecht? Now the eye patch makes even more sense.

I think that this is a good call. This IVF story smacks of damage limitation to distract us from surrogacy rumours. As @Baguette pointed out earlier, if they were going down that route why go to another country? There was no need to do that.
So i don't believe this blind item.

I seem to remember reading that Smeggys did have eggs frozen in Canada when she was with Trevor so they were already to go. I thought she and Hazno went over there during their honeymoon to create some embryos ready. Would they really have done this before the wedding? 🤫 that also seems unlikely.
I think it was when she was dating this hockey player Oliver Chesire in 2013 (after breaking up with Trevor) that perhaps she had her eggs frozen - or was knocked up. She very much looks like something is going on "there" which prepping for egg retrieval (shots) OR being knocked would both cause
1613665886118.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking about that time she was seen leaving some LA clinic clutching a see-thru pouch which some people thought contained fertility meds. I just checked and that was mid-July last year. If that was the month of the alleged miscarriage, it must have happened after this because that is not the kind of dress I would expect someone to wear a few days post-miscarriage. Kind of similar to the cream dress she wore for the 'post-delivery' photo call.
She looks like Michael Jackson in this pic. Apart from not being dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just like Meghan wanted to take over the Royal Family, eh?

Please feel free as ‘yanks‘ to ‘take over the boards’ (your words, not mine). I, for one, will not be posting here ever again if you ‘yanks‘ ’take over the boards’.

How very tone deaf at this moment in time to make such a crass statement when international relations are all over the place. I seek solidarity with other countries, not division and take overs. You may say your comment was meant to be light hearted but it really struck a nerve with me and I found it very insensitive and rude, especially in the midst of a global pandemic. And especially after Brexit where the EU seems determined to make the UK regret leaving.

I have no wish to fall out, I just wanted to put my point across to say that your comment was offensive to me.
I am sure that @YeltsinsTank didn't meant that literally or would want to cause any offence. Lots of people feel strongly about this toxic pair and their ability to upset people, but this is a civil forum and I think that in the face of all the vitriol and misinformation flung st us like dung we are holding together very well! I often feel I'm swimming against the tide with being a conspiracy theorist, for example with the Blind Item above which I disagree with, but as they say it will all come out in the wash. 🐹

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am trying to keep up with everything and to work out the nicknames and initials - but what does "JCMH" stand for, please?

Reactions: 11
I am trying to keep up with everything and to work out the nicknames and initials - but what does "JCMH" stand for, please?
Just Call Me Harry - he said it at some corporate thing - think it was Travelyst launch.

Reactions: 17
Welcome fellow Merk! I share the "white dress after having given birth? NFW" reaction. As for the going first ahead of Harry - it wasn't just that - it was her tapping him on the shoulder or in some cases literally shoving him out of the way - so interrupting the natural flow of "first in/first through" that we are all pretty much used to as plebs! I hold the door for men, women, garden gnomes -- whatevs. I say "Thank you" if someone holds the door for me - man, woman garden gnome - whatevs. I don't "expect" someone to hold the door BUT if someone goes ahead of me and lets the door slam in my face, I shrug and think to myself "whatevs -- wanker". She LITERALLY would tap him on the shoulder and he would stop, mid stride, and usher her through like a footman.
or she would outright shove.
Yes! Ahh, that tap! It makes me want to scream! So controlling. And his body language afterwards just says it all. I don't think he's totally innocent, but she really is a piece of work. Two flawed people in a toxic relationship for all the world to see. Blink twice if you want rescued, Harry!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am so conflicted by that first pic. She absolutely looks pregnant, and has done a classic Smeg move by adding embellishment to draw attention to the waist area. On the other hand, I'm also getting a strong whiff of bearding...anyone else?
Who is he? He certainly looks effeminate.

ETA: It's a very unflattering dress if she's not.

Reactions: 10
Thank you. I knew about Lady Louise & agree her operation was very successful. I’ve never noticed the squint on Farchie before. Thanks
the Christmas card suggests something is up with the eyes but remember - this card was photoshopped to within an inch of its digital pixellated life.
1613667465076.png

Reactions: 13
When Harry was being introduced somewhere, he said Just Call Me Harry.

Reactions: 8
Yes! Ahh, that tap! It makes me want to scream! So controlling. And his body language afterwards just says it all. I don't think he's totally innocent, but she really is a piece of work. Two flawed people in a toxic relationship for all the world to see. Blink twice if you want rescued, Harry!
Do you watch the Alex Bellfield vids? He is great on these two and Katie Price - he does b'casts Wednesday and Sunday nights.

Reactions: 11
Just like Meghan wanted to take over the Royal Family, eh?

Please feel free as ‘yanks‘ to ‘take over the boards’ (your words, not mine). I, for one, will not be posting here ever again if you ‘yanks‘ ’take over the boards’.

How very tone deaf at this moment in time to make such a crass statement when international relations are all over the place. I seek solidarity with other countries, not division and take overs. You may say your comment was meant to be light hearted but it really struck a nerve with me and I found it very insensitive and rude, especially in the midst of a global pandemic. And especially after Brexit where the EU seems determined to make the UK regret leaving.

I have no wish to fall out, I just wanted to put my point across to say that your comment was offensive to me.
I'm a Finn, am I allowed to post here? What if many other Finns join and we make a joke about EU overtaking this forum? Trust me, everybody has an issue with something somewhere; let's just focus on Harkles as this level of pettiness is just 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It does seem to matter to Smeghan that after high school her boyfriends were white guys.
Yep, only time I've ever seen her show black men any attention was when she was pawing and salivating over Anthony Joshua at Westminster Abbey, but then he's extremely rich and famous so... 🥴 Not that I blame her :love:, but my point still stands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who is he? He certainly looks effeminate.

ETA: It's a very unflattering dress if she's not.
A Canadian Hockey Player. Oliver Cheshire (as in "Cat" - ironically given her grinning at the camera!). They dated in 2013.... a couple months after she had returned the Trevor rings and (I think) after the divorce had been finalised. Before Cory.
Correct me I am wrong but the JCMH thing happened at that OTHER (there are so many) cringe-fest with Jon BonJovi for Invictus (aka "EvictUs" I guess would be more suitable now).

Did anyone even listen to that song with Harry playing back up singer in the backgroup in his fisherPrice xylophone?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just joined today (usually post about this pair elsewhere but have looked for somewhere busier!) but with regards to the IVF (which I’ve had) and given she conceived Archie about 3 months after the wedding at age 36 nearly 37, I reckon the most likely situation is she had frozen eggs from when she was younger, and straight after the wedding Harry did his bit to make embryos. She could have easily had a transfer or even two in that time. You don’t always need meds if you are having a transfer if your cycle and hormone levels are generally ok. I didn’t, I had two frozen transfers and my second is now a toddler.
I definitely think the timings are too tight for a fresh cycle straight after the wedding. And I don’t think they would have started trying pre wedding.

also if she had a miscarriage in July she conceived pretty quickly again for a 39 year old. I can really believe the IVF story and it kind of makes sense if you have young eggs that are frozen and lots of money for making embryos and transfers that you would just do that route in your late thirties if you are keen to have children quickly.

I am quite sceptical about the surrogacy story though, just because she definitely had the puffy pregnancy face later on in pregnancy that many women get. I’m not sure you can fake that.

Reactions: 20
Asking about that acronym just got me thinking. Why did he say that that day? So odd considering that he’s still a prince and a duke without the HRH. Even more odd that since the day they left they’ve made everyone and their dog call them the duke and duchess. He’ll always be prince Harry regardless off his marital status so just seems so petty. Maybe he’s only allowed to use his title of duke when he’s with her so we don’t forget she’s a duchess 👸🏻 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.