Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that last night. I recall reading somewhere from a PR guy that celeb PR sometimes pay for blind items to do the rounds.
Maybe sunshite sucks are pushing the IVF narrative to distract from the surrogacy rumours. Planting a version of events smeggy finds more palatable for public consumption.
It's all very murky in that cess pool.
I think that this is a good call. This IVF story smacks of damage limitation to distract us from surrogacy rumours. As @Baguette pointed out earlier, if they were going down that route why go to another country? There was no need to do that.
So i don't believe this blind item.

I seem to remember reading that Smeggys did have eggs frozen in Canada when she was with Trevor so they were already to go. I thought she and Hazno went over there during their honeymoon to create some embryos ready. Would they really have done this before the wedding? 🤫 that also seems unlikely.

Reactions: 21
I'm a bit suspicious of that blind as well. If they've placed it for distraction, they must be really worried about the surrogacy rumours.

Update in Hazza's historic phone-hacking lawsuit. The newspapers are saying the events occurred in 2006, he has already received an apology and is now time-barred. Think it's still ongoing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm a bit suspicious of that blind as well. If they've placed it for distraction, they must be really worried about the surrogacy rumours.

Update in Hazza's historic phone-hacking lawsuit. The newspapers are saying the events occurred in 2006, he has already received an apology and is now time-barred. Think it's still ongoing.

Maybe we all ought to create an account on Blind Gossip and answer who it is and that it's the surrogate thing they ought to do a blind about!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont have a clear idea about what went on!

But the blind gossip suggested that they went through the initial IVF before they even got engaged...
I dont know that much at all about IVF, but I did think they had got better at increasing the success rates? And that some clinics had better rates than others?

So maybe the honeymoon was to implant embryos?

I think its fairly well known that Meghan had already chosen to have her eggs stored when younger, so she already knew about IVF. I also think its quite a woke and trendy thing for some young Hollywood women to do! Freeze their eggs in their 20s, early 30s.......to enable them to have children when they are older. Im sure Ive heard other actresses talking about it in interviews!
My theory is that she had eggs frozen with Trevor and promised him a family after she'd hit the big time in Hollyweird. I think that's why he (and one of her close friends from childhood) are so angry at her dumping him.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I was thinking about that time she was seen leaving some LA clinic clutching a see-thru pouch which some people thought contained fertility meds. I just checked and that was mid-July last year. If that was the month of the alleged miscarriage, it must have happened after this because that is not the kind of dress I would expect someone to wear a few days post-miscarriage. Kind of similar to the cream dress she wore for the 'post-delivery' photo call.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
What’s the story about Archie’s eye?

I know, it's so bizarre but this is missy perfect. Everything must be perfect. Smelly dipstix in the church FFS! The emerald tiara that poor Eugenie is still getting abuse over. Her child must not be born imperfectly. The birth will be perfect, everything wonderful, no problems . She couldn't even take a tit in the woods without birdies dipped in paint decorating the skies overhead. It's all about her controlling everything to the nth.
It scares me that the genetics can be messed with just because she must produce perfection. It's ironic that archiedoll def has/had that slight eye defect (that was perfectly nicely put:p) and she had no control over that.

Reactions: 6
I think it was said that Lady Louise's squint is a result of the traumatic birth (could be wrong). I remember someone at the time suggesting that they were worried that she might be blind. It was a really serious situation and Sophie + baby nearly died.
Yes I know Sophie had a bad time but you never know. Also, there is Eugenie operated on with Scoliosis. Don't forget Prince Phillip's Greek heritage. Scoliosis was very common in Cyprus and Greece and to try and prevent it marrying cousins was outlawed and screening is done for families that have had it.

Reactions: 14
Thank you. I knew about Lady Louise & agree her operation was very successful. I’ve never noticed the squint on Farchie before. Thanks
Can be seen quite clearly in the South Africa visit pics/vids. Will try and find some.

Lady Louise had hers corrected, a very successful op I would say:

Reactions: 12
If you throw out all the theories that require you to wear a tin foil hat, then perhaps Oprah is just trying to collect some rent money.

I know it sounds silly, but the moment for me that started me down the path of not liking MM was the white dress to show off the baby doll. As a mother who has birthed 3 children, I thought "Absolutely no way I would trot out in front the the entire world wearing white after I just gave birth. Something is not right here." I know, silly. But honestly. Especially if I knew I was going to turn around & sashay back down the red carpet for all the world to see. Dark colors for me, thank you.

At first I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. I thought I may be projecting a little. (About to go on a bit of a ramble) My husband & I were foster parents for a long time; and at the time we had a 17 year old foster child who was a stone cold narc (sociopath if you ask me). She was put in our care because she kept bringing up allegations of all sorts against any couple that took her in. I am a guardian ad lidem & working on getting my Masters in Social Work. Specializing in clinical social work. So her caseworker asked us to take her in, knowing that I could probably handle her mental illness better than most. So I thought perhaps I'm projecting my own situation on MM & the RF right now.

But the more MM was in the spotlight, the more I saw SO MANY similarities between our foster and MM. Always the victim, the crying on demand, the manipulation, fakeness, the lying/being shady about things that there were no reason to be shady about. I could go on and on.

Not one doubt in my mind MM has major issues. At best she is a narcissist. That hand on the back thing she does to JCMH, is 100% GROOMING BEHAVIOR and is totally abusive. Same when she puts it on his shoulder. The back is a grooming behavior, the shoulder is a controlling behavior. It's absolutely sickening to watch. That one event when she wore the teal dress about 3 sizes too small was the worst example of it if you ask me.

And I am not one who cares about tradition or protocol. I would have been a tea dumping colonist. I'm too American to care that he should go through the door first because he is a blood royal, higher ranking, whatever. The fact that she knew what she was getting into, knew the rules, & blatantly decided to break them says quite a lot about her mental state. It's an "F&!$ you, I dare you to say something about it" to the RF & citizens of the U.K. Although I don't think JCMH is innocent in all of this. He is certainly being controlled by an abusive spouse.
Welcome fellow Merk! I share the "white dress after having given birth? NFW" reaction. As for the going first ahead of Harry - it wasn't just that - it was her tapping him on the shoulder or in some cases literally shoving him out of the way - so interrupting the natural flow of "first in/first through" that we are all pretty much used to as plebs! I hold the door for men, women, garden gnomes -- whatevs. I say "Thank you" if someone holds the door for me - man, woman garden gnome - whatevs. I don't "expect" someone to hold the door BUT if someone goes ahead of me and lets the door slam in my face, I shrug and think to myself "whatevs -- wanker". She LITERALLY would tap him on the shoulder and he would stop, mid stride, and usher her through like a footman.
or she would outright shove.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes same WTF reaction to the white dress here.

The baby Archie we've been shown looks like a cute little guy. Anyway, he's now about four foot tall with a full head of ginger hair according to the Christmas card. Who knows what he's going to look like on Oprah!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
İ would not be at all surprised if the book about Diana by JCMH is written by MM and publishing will coincide with the statue unveiling. The girl baby will be called Diana, and the whole scenario filmed for Netflix. The Oprah interiew will have more than a passing reference to Diana as themes seem already to be to do with motherhood etc.
lf JCMH does this, he won’t just be cut off from
Wills for life, but from Diana’s family too -
remember how angry Charles Spencer was at Diana’s funeral and I guess her friends like Elton John would hold him in contempt too.

I was thinking about that time she was seen leaving some LA clinic clutching a see-thru pouch which some people thought contained fertility meds. I just checked and that was mid-July last year. If that was the month of the alleged miscarriage, it must have happened after this because that is not the kind of dress I would expect someone to wear a few days post-miscarriage. Kind of similar to the cream dress she wore for the 'post-delivery' photo call.
Re the see-through package. If that is there it is only because Meagain wants you to see it/knows it will be picked up by the press.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I may be misremembering this, but when Harry did the press call on his own outside the stables after Archie had been born, he was asked about the birth. I'm sure he replied something like "women are amazing to go through that". Not, "my wife was amazing". I never thought anything of it at the time, but it's just popped into my head and such a careful choice of words would fit in with having a surrogate. I could be wrong but I'll have to try and find the video.

Reactions: 30
I don’t care if she used her frozen peas I mean eggs or used a surrogate it’s all the cloak and dagger stuff and egg selection that angers me
Whichever route she’s taken there is no guarantee the doll won’t be ugly as f..k
So it will be another child hidden away

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Welcome fellow Merk! I share the "white dress after having given birth? NFW" reaction. As for the going first ahead of Harry - it wasn't just that - it was her tapping him on the shoulder or in some cases literally shoving him out of the way - so interrupting the natural flow of "first in/first through" that we are all pretty much used to as plebs! I hold the door for men, women, garden gnomes -- whatevs. I say "Thank you" if someone holds the door for me - man, woman garden gnome - whatevs. I don't "expect" someone to hold the door BUT if someone goes ahead of me and lets the door slam in my face, I shrug and think to myself "whatevs -- wanker". She LITERALLY would tap him on the shoulder and he would stop, mid stride, and usher her through like a footman.
or she would outright shove.
I wouldn't personally care who goes first or second or whatever, but, it's not just about the personal views but the protocol. Even if Harry doesn't care, I'm sure the rest of the Royal Family do, as they should. If the RF would be like "whatevs, protocol-schmotocol", it'd be even more frowned upon. That shoulder-tapping and barging ahead was such bad optics, even for a non-royalist like me.

Reactions: 23
bleep kicked up a stink about wearing a hat for Brenda, but slithers around in LA wearing one:p.

Meant to post days ago, re Palmer(?) revealing the oprah interview. Smeggy will be furious over it leaking and I suspect there was much crashing of Minton china tea services against vegan painted walls in montecito. This was going to be the ultimate "duck you" to the Royals and us. She and oprah will have been planning this for months and she'd have been rubbing her hands in glee at the prospect of the bomb she was going to drop on Brenda.
Norty Mr Palmer pissed on her avocados on toast by spoiling her big surprise.
But it just goes to show that it is possible to unearth their secrets and there is always someone somewhere either with loose lips or willing to have their lips loosened with cash. Thus I believe that she knew that the secrets about archiedoll were about to be uncovered by the men in grey suits and that's why she did a runner to canada on a cheapo midnight £175 flight with dolly leaving hazznoballs to clear up the poop on his own. witch doesn't do cheap flights. She knew the game was up and couldn't face the family knowing they knew her secrets. I also think the nebbing by Brenda's guys into archiedoll's creation is one of the reasons hazzno has upped his Mr Angry mode. He can't bear them all knowing/thinking that his reproduction equipment was potentially not up to the standards meghan required and they had outside assistance.
Maybe his roast chicken fetish has spoiled him for simplistic baby making sex.:eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Louise had extropia, which is eye turned outwards rather than inwards. My oldest had a squint and ended up having surgery for it after patches etc failed to work, as did my older brother - so I'm sure there is some kind of hereditary element. It's not exactly anything to hide your child away for though!!

Reactions: 26
One of the reasons they might be hiding Archie away is because they’ve given him an eyepatch for his squint. It’s quite a common way to fix it. But narcs are weird about their kids having “defects” (note: I do not think a child with a squint is defective). You always hear about narc grandparents causing grandkids with allergies to have to go to hospital because they’ve given them something they shouldn’t. 🙄
Edit: you beat me to it Wackie Jeaver! Great minds.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.