Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was interested in the name above actually on that IG capture - Lily Allen 2... any relation to the well-known taker-in of Calais illegals?
I was wondering that. Had a quick look on Twitter, but couldn't see. Anything she agrees with needs totally disregarding!!

ETA Just searched for her instead and it is her....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
İ would not be at all surprised if the book about Diana by JCMH is written by MM and publishing will coincide with the statue unveiling. The girl baby will be called Diana, and the whole scenario filmed for Netflix. The Oprah interiew will have more than a passing reference to Diana as themes seem already to be to do with motherhood etc.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Bringing back my second place attempt from the last thread (just in case we rattle along and need some options!)

Harry & Meghan #59 The press are abusive, here's our Oprah exclusive!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I think the only way Hazzno could redeem himself now is if, upon hearing the sad news of PP going to hospital, he says to Smeggy, “You know what? I’m done here. I’m going home to see my great grandad and I won’t be coming back.“

I think the British public might just forgive him if he did that. But I bet he won’t...
I agree. I was thinking that myself. If he wanted stop this he would have to walk away now. I’m sure that’s the biggest reason she had another baby. If he was used to Archie not being in their lives for whatever reason, that glue to her is gone. She needed a new reason to make sure he will stay.

Reactions: 11
My first attempt at a thread title:

Harry & Meghan #59: Another stunt, the wife's c*nt is 'producing' another runt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Damn I need to get Private Eye next time I head out for my socially distanced essentials only shopping trip. I do find the print so small these days though!!

I'm still inclined to believe she was upduffed and gave birth though, and is upduffed again (whether IVF or not, which doesnt matter) - anything else just seems so far fetched and would involve so many other people at every stage. And I also believe that men did walk on the moon, etc.

I still think she's a grifter (nothing wrong in that per se, just doesnt fit into royal mode) and he's foof struck as well as stupid. And possibly also happy to hand the control over to someone else, after all he's never had to think much for himself before, has he?

Reactions: 15
İ would not be at all surprised if the book about Diana by JCMH is written by MM and publishing will coincide with the statue unveiling. The girl baby will be called Diana, and the whole scenario filmed for Netflix. The Oprah interiew will have more than a passing reference to Diana as themes seem already to be to do with motherhood etc.
I'm also reminded that the Diana Memorial Fund was brought to a close in 2012.

New Harkle baby Diana, and a shiny new LA-based Princess Diana Foundation, under the exclusive control of the Harkles?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I was wondering that. Had a quick look on Twitter, but couldn't see. Anything she agrees with needs totally disregarding!!

ETA Just searched for her instead and it is her....
Yeah she is absolute poison. Her thought processes are so skewed.

Saw this story on Twitter as well (I refuse to click the links!) interesting they're releasing a third PR piece in the same week, just piddle off. This is desperate.

Early but

#59 drama and jealousy, he'll never be king, Oprah...it'll never be over til the fat (pregnant) lady sings....
You made me imagine Smeghan being in Strictly Come (after you've paid) Dancing, Dancing on Thin Ice, The Vice and The Masked Swinger - she missed out on all of those :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know if links to other gossip sites are allowed here, but Blind Gossip has something about a couple that sound suspiciously like Harry and Megan. It infers that they had IVF in another country than is native to either of them. This couple had embryos created before they were even married, as the woman is pushing forty.

Reactions: 12
I don't know if links to other gossip sites are allowed here, but Blind Gossip has something about a couple that sound suspiciously like Harry and Megan. It infers that they had IVF in another country than is native to either of them. This couple had embryos created before they were even married, as the woman is pushing forty.
You can post from other sites. I do love a bit of blind gossip 🙌

Reactions: 13
Meghan and Harry #59 Meggy and Oprah sitting in a tree, how much moolah to spill the tea?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

This is the link. Subtle picture ;p

Reactions: 20
My first attempt at a thread title:

Harry & Meghan #59: Another stunt, the wife's c*nt is 'producing' another runt!
The C*nt will be edited by the mods👀 Maybe swap C*nt for MINGE and Runt for GINGE 🤣 Swap stunt for CRINGE?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This is the link. Subtle picture ;p
Posted by @freda19 on page 5 of this thread so there's a bit of discussion about this in the pages which follow. Better to have two good links then miss something interesting though (y)

Blind Gossip has posted more or less that blind in various forms since the wedding, and it's a well-known rumour that they had IVF in Canada due to the various flights back they/she took (plus the mysterious undisclosed honeymoon location that was likely a romantic week spent having eggs extracted. As you do!).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Now convinced Blind Gossip is another Markle mouthpiece. Scooby for the nice fluffy, vomit inducing tit and BG for the controversial stuff that they need to get out there to manipulate the plebs. They need to quash the moonbump/surrogate rumours ( which seem to be growing) before our Smeggy can continue with her plans for World dominance

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does IVF guarantee a timeline though? I’m sure there are Tattlers here who know far more about it than I do but although you can control the transfer dates the likelihood of a live baby at the end of it in someone of Meghan’s age is still not spectacular?
Exactly. The success rate for IVF is 20-35% (decreasing with every round. After 3 full cycles you are at 45-53% success rate). So not much different than normal IF you don’t have a reason to use IVF. Going the IVF route will not have brought any benefit if there wasn’t a need to do. I can definitely see her doing some fertility treatments (medicinal) or IVF (but this means she would have had several diagnostics and medicinal treatment rounds before, if there wasn’t an obvious reason to go straight to IVF), but the timeline for the first pregnancy was just too close. IVF is not a success guarantee and even a surrogate pregnancy (if you believe that) cannot be timed like that.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.