Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Thank you. I knew about Lady Louise & agree her operation was very successful. I’ve never noticed the squint on Farchie before. Thanks
Can be seen quite clearly in the South Africa visit pics/vids. Will try and find some.

Lady Louise had hers corrected, a very successful op I would say:

Reactions: 12

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Harry is only making noises about returning due to PP age and condition. Its really about there may be a inheritance to be collected. Of course he'll pack a couple of fancy uniforms for the event, because he did a spell in the military you know. Then he can return to Smeggy with 'Look Smeggy, I bring money'.💰💸💷
Here's the video of Hazno in a uniform that Dorito managed to find for him in her attic from yesteryear when she batted (frequently) for the straight team. Oh and with his 12 bodyguards.

• Haha

Sea

VIP Member
I can’t bring myself to read Omid’s tweets as he infuriates me so much.
Nobody actually cares if it was their decision a month early or not, we all knew they were never going to come back and nobody wants them back, but they've made it clear they wanted to keep the patronages and military titles. The main point of all the news is that the Queen has said NO, they can’t and they’ve had a public strop about it. How exactly is this them controlling their own narrative (aiming this at Omid and fans not you!)

If the Sussexes really wanted to be smug about the whole departure then they should have handed back all patronages on their own terms and relinquished their ranked-not-linked titles and tell the public to just call them Harry and Meghan. But we all know this isn’t what they wanted at all as they NEED these things.

I really don’t know why their supporters are being so smug right now. H&M look pathetic and they know they are in trouble without any royal links they can sponge off.
I'm not a tweeter and would never seek out Omid 😖 but it was out there somewhere. But the point is we knew they wouldn't return but a big thing was made of the annual review. H&M thrive on being in control of narratives, especially if it's against them hence the 1 month early blah blah. All anyone cared about was get out or get in.
Of course they would never willingly give up any titles because that's what opens doors for them, but with RF taking them away it will also suit the RF vindictive and victim narrative.

Last edited:

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
You'd get more sense out of a woodlouse than these hyped-up bigots and they're not worth the energy.
I think if Minge was pregnant she would be so scared of something going wrong that she would go to ground completely. She's not been pregnant for years and this PR circus is a fake, like the last one.
This time they can hide in the States unlike the first moonbump when she was out and about and everyone saw it change shape, slip down, deflate, inflate etc...it even made a creaking noise on one occasion. They cocked it up totally.
At a tiime to suit they will announce the arrival of a baby, who will not actually exist. We will all be expected to believe again that a baby was born to this deranged pair who can only be described as Raddled and Addled.
ETA 're earlier post about Hazzno's bunions, is there anyone on this thread who knows if they are common in the SAS for example?
When you say ‘they will announce the arrival of a baby, who will not actually exist’, do you mean there will be no baby at all or do you mean Meghan’s baby will not exist but one from a surrogate will?

It is all so confusing. I keep reading that Archie does not exist but am not sure what people actually mean. Do they mean there is no boy child and there never has been, ie they have pretended to have a son so that Smeggy has a stronger tie to the RF in the event of a divorce / maintenance? And, if so, do some people believe that they are pretending yet again to have another baby that will not exist to further strengthen Smeggy’s grip? This just seems too far fetched to me. I can believe them using a surrogate and passing off the surrogate baby as their own for succession / title reasons, but no baby at all?

What do others believe?

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Am I the only one who feels sorry for Harry? I think he's until deep now and going along with everything now because of M? It's like she's brainwashed him or something and he will end up regretting everything.

In too *

• Haha
Am I the only one here thinking that M&H did NOT use a surrogate? I do believe the IVF Blind without a doubt, because the pregnancy happened very quickly after the wedding. Meghans face during pregnancy and after shows she had some water retentions.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Welcome! We yanks can take over the boards!
Just like Meghan wanted to take over the Royal Family, eh?

Please feel free as ‘yanks‘ to ‘take over the boards’ (your words, not mine). I, for one, will not be posting here ever again if you ‘yanks‘ ’take over the boards’.

How very tone deaf at this moment in time to make such a crass statement when international relations are all over the place. I seek solidarity with other countries, not division and take overs. You may say your comment was meant to be light hearted but it really struck a nerve with me and I found it very insensitive and rude, especially in the midst of a global pandemic. And especially after Brexit where the EU seems determined to make the UK regret leaving.

I have no wish to fall out, I just wanted to put my point across to say that your comment was offensive to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Tofino

VIP Member
Am I the only one here thinking that M&H did NOT use a surrogate? I do believe the IVF Blind without a doubt, because the pregnancy happened very quickly after the wedding. Meghans face during pregnancy and after shows she had some water retentions.
I don’t think she did. I’m not sure where the rumours originated or what evidence there is, maybe I’ve missed something, but she looked pregnant to me, especially in the face. IVF sounds much more likely given her age and speed of conception in all pregnancies. I don’t know how she could have faked it for so long with so many palace staff around all the time.

She is not even a good actress!

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
The whole process and procedure is around $15k, including storage. I bet she got BrevityTrevity-Trev Trev to pay for the procedure and then handled the storage (which is less expensive than the prep and collection) herself so he had no claim on them (not that really he could have any claim if they hadn't been fertilised).
That's exactly what I was thinking. Get the ex to pay for it before he's an ex, put everything in my name and then dump the chump. How would he know, anyway? She was in another country for most of the time.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Who is he? He certainly looks effeminate.

ETA: It's a very unflattering dress if she's not.
A Canadian Hockey Player. Oliver Cheshire (as in "Cat" - ironically given her grinning at the camera!). They dated in 2013.... a couple months after she had returned the Trevor rings and (I think) after the divorce had been finalised. Before Cory.
Correct me I am wrong but the JCMH thing happened at that OTHER (there are so many) cringe-fest with Jon BonJovi for Invictus (aka "EvictUs" I guess would be more suitable now).

Did anyone even listen to that song with Harry playing back up singer in the backgroup in his fisherPrice xylophone?

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
and just to add a little more streaming scandal - available on Amazon Prime!!!!

I think it will be smoke and mirrors on both these kids until they reach school age. If Smegs suggests something like homeschooling for his protection and privacy - then defo something is up: either there is no kid or the poor child has some "issues"
They can hide children forever though so I don’t get the Archie doesn’t exist at all theory!

Baguette

VIP Member
There's a 15 second video clip of Harry walking through an American airport in a suit (maybe LAX?) with 12 security guys. None of them are wearing masks. Seems to have surfaced yesterday but I'm not sure if it's new or old...

ETA Seems to be an old video.