Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
How long can Harry stay in the US without having to become a US citizen? Or can he stay indefinitely without?
No more than 6 months in a year. He could get a marriage based green card (sponsored by his wife), so he can get permanent resident status which can lead to citizenship.

Reactions: 10

Vanelope

VIP Member
Just had a thought
If Harry did turn out not to be Charles son
What change would that make to line of succession and inheritance
No line of succession. Not a prince. Not Grandchild of a monarch so everything goes. But that would be hushed up definitely.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
He can fuck right off and then fuck off again and when he gets to fuck he can keep on going, Scotland doesn't want him or his horse hair wearing slapped tyvm!
I get your angst, nobody wants him but the Royals adore Balmoral and he can keep an eye on the house while Brenda’s back in the city.

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Maybe a bit my conspiracy theory self coming out but is it possible that the announcement about them leaving permanently etc could be to detract from Prince Phillip?

• Wow

craftychick

Zara's facial expressions said it all!
He is the presiding Bishop of the episcopal church, the American arm of the c of e. Hes known for his preaching and his “way of love”. He’s rather outgoing compared to his predecessors too. I believe he’s written a book similar to his sermon at the wedding and has a podcast on love.

JAR21

VIP Member
This has been puzzling me too. Am I right in thinking that Harkelina will be the first royal baby to be born outside the U.K.? If so, the RF will need to set some sort of precedent to avoid the situation you described of any of old baby rocking up and saying it is royal. A DNA test seems to be the only way of making sure. They could provide a signed doctor’s letter as ‘proof’ but that could be faked. Hmmmmmmm 🤨🧐🤨🧐
I asked something along these lines in the last thread, although it was whether a US citizen would be in the line of succession and someone said that Lord Frederick Windsor's daughter was and is in the line of succession. Not entirely sure whether she was born there, but I assume she was, as both parents are British.

Last edited:

MidnightAura

VIP Member
So have they lost their titles then? Has Harry been stripped of all his various titles he wanted to hang on to?

apologies, if this has been asked, I haven’t read every single thread, but why are people so sure the last pregnancy was fake?

craftychick

Ah - thank you!!!! I've also been looking for the (very white) Canadian hockey player photos so maybe that's where I got thrown off. Thanks for the clarification! I seem to remember some rather tummy-esque photos of her with the hockey player too. then again I haven't had my fish oils today so I could be hallucinating
Don’t forget the ice bucket challenge ones with Rory mcilroy (?) the golfer. She looked a bit round in the tummy on that too.

This has been puzzling me too. Am I right in thinking that Harkelina will be the first royal baby to be born outside the U.K.? If so, the RF will need to set some sort of precedent to avoid the situation you described of any of old baby rocking up and saying it is royal. A DNA test seems to be the only way of making sure. They could provide a signed doctor’s letter as ‘proof’ but that could be faked. Hmmmmmmm 🤨🧐🤨🧐
Maude Windsor was born in LA

Last edited:

cosmo girl

VIP Member
First big post here and need to get a few things off my chest (ie. rant....)

What I don’t really understand is the reason for not officially removing the HRH. The BRF /journos quote that lessons learned from Diana (and removing her HRH) would make the BRF look churlish and spiteful. But the reasons are completely different. Diana never wanted to go into ‘business’. Diana never wanted to use her title to make money, become a billionaire etc. MM and JCMH do. They want/need their HRH/Duke/Duchess etc to fill their bank accounts. That is plain and simple. Why are the BRF refusing to acknowledge that?

Secondly, there has definitely been a media blackout on them both and parts of their lives, probably at the request of the BRF. Will the press continue to uphold that agreement? Would the BRF want them too? I imagine the press know everything about MM’s past - why agree to continue to conceal it?
I am sure for the titles to be removed this would have to go through parliament?

Chablis1

VIP Member
Nope, it’s an unlocked account, There’s hardly anything on it but a few likes for the various royal family that aren’t M&H and a comment on one of Murky Meg’s tweets 🤷‍♀️
That’s odd. I’m following her now tho - used a side account that isn’t locked 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Harry should have been asked to give up his Dukedom, even if he remained Earl of Dumbarton. Or just leave him with the Barony of Kilkeel.

They have enough on Harry in their 'bad behaviour file' (at a guess) to 'suggest' that happens, and for him to agree. It's fairly straightforward for Harry to voluntarily resign a Dukedom.
Just looking into Edward a bit further, he seems to have kept his title Prince - but not really clear - of Wales still? or just HRH Prince Edward, Duke of Windsor? oh and yeah - I doubt magsy would have allowed him to even finish that sentence. Nope the titles stay. in fact let's change the font to BOLD ITALICS
Oh - and do they keep their herald?

Reactions: 9