Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Hello again! I have finally caught up - this is such a fast moving, informative and entertaining thread.

For the Harpo bingo, have we had 'Turning a negative into a positive'? I've seen her say this on two separate occasions (and neither occasion was apt).

Also I'd like to tell you of a conversation I had with a friend yesterday. We are two women who from a republic country (Ireland) and neither of us has ever mentioned any member of the royal family before or shown any interest in them when we're together. Friend was due a visit from an electrician at 2 pm yesterday, and she has a bit of a crush on him. She had been mortified when he had arrived at 8 am, and this was our chat last night;

Me - 'Oh no! I'd hate that. Were you even dressed?'
Friend - 'Nope. I had on a pair of hideous pyjamas, they're old and clingy and I had No. Bra. On...I basically opened the door to a man I fancy looking like Meghan Markle the day her moon bump fell down.'

She really didn't fool anyone with that moon bump, did she?
Nothing! I just requested to follow and she blocked me ☹
Have you got a private Twitter account because that’s what happened to me? I then read that she was definitely blocking anyone who had a locked account.

Reactions: 9

liar liar

VIP Member
What a gibbon. These are people who would count themselves as kind. It's all the same with such folk, kind only where it suits. If H&M were unfortunate enough to be in hospital I wouldn't be complaining about their privacy (let's face it, medical care vs continuous exposure of private mansion), if wish then well. What's more, PP has given nearly a century of service to his nation and to his family, MM has only served herself. Let a 99yo (retired from public duty, who certainly isn't giving interviews left right and centre) recover in peace. Really what is the point of that awful tweet? Who does this man work for?
I was interested in the name above actually on that IG capture - Lily Allen 2... any relation to the well-known taker-in of Calais illegals?

• Sick

JAR21

VIP Member
" He is potentially in an abusive relationship, almost certainly in a dysfunctional/destructive one ( no loving relationship deliberately and methodically isolates you from ALL of your previous relationships) - but he is also complicit. He is a) an adult and b) unlike so many in abusive relationships, he has options - and the financial wherewithal to be able to either walk away or safely stand up for himself. "
The catch 22 of many abusive relationships is that the victim is initially unaware of the creeping control that is being established beccause the perp masks it in "I know best" "I have your best interest at heart" "you know I'm right and they're wrong" so lulled into a false sense of security. Then the insidious removal of all family/friend connections so it becomes an echo chamber. but like the boiling frog analogy, you STILL don't quire realise you're in hot water. When suddenly the situation because obvious, you are so frightened of the consequences of leaving, you are convinced that it is safer to stay (devil you know) than to leave (devil you don't). the reality is that for many the decision to leave is met with epic nuclear shitshow that makes an alien invasion riding rodeo-style on asteroids look like an episode of tellytubbies. it is only a very long time after that decision, when the narc has found a new target, usually, that the situation goes into healing/recovery mode. He has the financial wherewithal but if she is throwing these grenades around his entire family and the memory of his mother AND the wellbeing of his child/dolly now - while he is complacent/complicit, imagine if she ramps it up as a pissed off narc. Lord knows what she has been preparing as her "revenge dress" because you KNOW doria has a lead-lined suitcase under her bed with a growing pile of "evidence" (AKA - Doria/Meghan's insurance policy).
Also I suspect that she will NOT allow Hazno to divorce - because then she will be selling blenders on QVC like Fergie. the Spare's wife, with 2 kids, divorced.... we've all seen that movie (and Oprah even did a traincrash interview of Fergie - methinks the only OTHER RF-related interview Oprah has done, no?). Smegatron has absolutely ZERO intention of going that route. Nope.
How can she stop him getting a divorce if he decides he wants one?

• Wow

ElpisWept

Just curious: If Harry dies, do his children become the legal wards of the Royal Family? As they're in, (or will be in the case of the second baby), the USA, does that mean nothing legal can be done to take the children to Britain in the event of their father's death? Meghan isn't royal by birth but the children are and will be, despite their lack of titles. I'm sure I read something about the instance of the death of the parent or parents of royal children and this was mentioned, but I'm hoping for some clarity, please.

Bubbles Tizzy

No line of succession. Not a prince. Not Grandchild of a monarch so everything goes. But that would be hushed up definitely.
Can see something like the National Enquirer in the US, if its still going, looking into something like that. Would be a scoop if they found out he wasn't a royal. She would be out of there so quick.

rangrang88

I'd wondered about that, too.

There are plenty of reasons they can use to keep him away and then some. I really hope they don't let the attention-seeking little swine go. If the Duke of Edinburgh said no they should honour that but in a world where doing the right thing and appearances are everything who knows.
where did you see that Philip said this?

Reactions: 8

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I tried to follow her a week or 2 ago, and was just left on pending...
Send her a DM and explain you are from Tattle. A few others on here did that when she first set up on Twitter and she accepted them as followers. Worth a try if she has put it back on private?

nrs264

VIP Member
They keep HRH but can't use it, and Hazza has been told he is The Duke and that's it for commercial purposes. Won't stop 'Prince Harry's sizzle reel' turning up on the Spotify quarterly results briefing... but BP will watch and then 'reluctantly' act.

The acid test coming up is how the Oprah special is promoted and introduced.

Disney pegged them as 'a controversial couple' and had nothing more to do with them. Disney are wise.
Where did you see Disney did that?

Pixillated

Have you got any sense of how their ungracious response to Liz has been received by normal America ?
I think by most people, not the sugars/ fans, it was seen as highly disrespectful to HM the Queen.

BUT, I saw this sickening trend. Cosmopolitan magazine showed all Harry and Meghan’s former patronage’s saying farewell and said there was “nothing but love” for their former patrons. Not recognizing that they were just being polite.

AND this:
From the same Cosmopolitan article.
Now Cosmopolitan is NOT mainstream America!

They are being hailed as “service warriors”

“On that note, if you're looking to take inspiration and delve into acts of service yourself, check out the charities above or consider donating to a reputable organization helping people in Texas right now. What better way to take this royal message to heart, amirite?” :sick:

• Sick

StrattyNeet

Andrew the freeloading lover of underage women enters stage left. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse

NutMegandCinnamong

Prince Harry Lawyers: Tabloid Planned to Exploit Father With Cocaine Claim

February 18, 2021

Prince Harry claims journalists planned to tell Prince Charles that he was taking cocaine, in a bid to get a softer story about his "alleged drug use," Newsweek can reveal.

The claim forms part of the Harry's lawsuit against the Rupert Murdoch-owned News Group Newspapers, in which the Duke of Sussex is accusing former reporters from the News of the World and The Sun of phone hacking.

Among his privacy claims, the 36-year-old's lawyers have told the High Court in London about emails sent before the News of the World ran a story about Prince Harry going to a drugs rehabilitation clinic after smoking cannabis, in January 2002.

The newspaper's royal correspondent, Clive Goodman, emailed the then-editor Rebekah Brooks (née Wade) and then-deputy editor Andy Coulson days before publication.

A court filing by Harry's lawyers read: "The [Metropolitan Police Service] also disclosed an untitled email from Mr Goodman to Rebekah Wade and Andy Coulson sent at 19:41 on 9 January 2002, which described how they were going to blag Prince Charles into believing that [Prince Harry] was an habitual heavy drinker and user of cocaine and cannabis, in order to get an exclusive but 'softer' story on [Prince Harry's] alleged drug use."

The publisher describes the claim as "wholly unsupported by the email, the full content of which will if necessary be relied on at trial."

News Group Newspapers filing reads: "The email referred to does not 'describ[e] how they were going to blag Prince Charles into believing that the claimant was a habitual heavy drinker and user of cocaine and cannabis.'

"The email makes no reference at all to 'blag[ging] Prince Charles', whether for the purpose stated or for any other purpose.

"Further the Claimant has failed to: explain what is meant by the allegation of 'blag[ging]'; plead any basis in support of that allegation; and plead any basis in support of the allegation that the purpose of any 'blag' was to 'get an exclusive but 'softer' story on the Claimant's alleged drug use'."

It added: "It is unclear whether it is alleged that the evidence relating to [Prince Harry] referred to in those paragraphs was untrue and if so in what respect(s)."

Representatives for Harry and Charles would not discuss the ongoing case. Newsweek has also contacted News Group Newspapers. The Sun has always denied phone hacking took place on the paper.

The latest claim adds detail to what is already known about negotiations between the newspaper and the palace over the drugs story.

The report described how "worried Charles chose to 'terrify' Harry away from drugs by sending him to therapy sessions with hard-core heroin addicts."

In a 2003 interview with The Guardian, Mark Boland, a former aide to Prince Charles, said the News of the World's story misrepresented the significance of Prince Harry's visit to rehab.

"Presenting the centre as the great solution to the problem was something that I was embarrassed about," Boland said. "It was misleading of [the News of the World]."

He added: "We had to make a choice. Did we fight to stop these allegations appearing or did we accept that the News of the World was going to print something and make the best of it?"

At the time, a spokesman for St James' Palace, then Charles' official residence, said of the News of The World report: "This is a serious matter which was resolved within the family, and is now in the past and closed."

The original article is from Newsweek, behind a paywall.

• Wow

a.nonny.mouse

Have you got a private Twitter account because that’s what happened to me? I then read that she was definitely blocking anyone who had a locked account.
Nope, it’s an unlocked account, There’s hardly anything on it but a few likes for the various royal family that aren’t M&H and a comment on one of Murky Meg’s tweets 🤷‍♀️