Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Looking at a lightened photo of M & H wearing masks and coats (Oct/Nov time) on the previous thread made me wonder whether a second baby has already arrived?
Was going to suggest that. They are never truthful. I wondered if the "Fell to the floor singing lullabies " poetic miscarriage was a loss of one twin and the second twin survived and is either about to be born or has been born already. Hence all the "WOO-HOO!" celebratory unusual image release ... as in "We can do this now that baby is safely arrived or about to pop out".

• Wow
Reactions: 13

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Meh - I don't think that will be a factor as the earliest that they could even dream of presenting anything is the Autumn. What I'm in 2 minds about is there are 2 scenarios 1) she gets SLAMMED in the costs/damages hearing - do ANL appeal and essentially challenge that costs finding, at the risk of pissing off Warby, but fighting for the points that some of us have raised earlier: giving them their chance to "have their voice heard" and a chance to establish that the letter was not, in fact, private and so therefore there was no breach of privacy>? or do they announce it as a de facto "victory" (which would sit in my craw, tbh). or 2) she gets awarded or there is some half-assed, limp costs decision - do ANL appeal in the knowledge that WArby doubled-down and essentially put his decision into financial terms as well as legal ones (ie an appeal will be a very uphill battle)?
Do you know how long ANL have to lodge an appeal? I had assumed it had to be by the next hearing on 2 March but the way you are speaking is that ANL can wait until after the hearing and then decide whether to appeal. That would make more sense to me, ie hear the outcome re costs etc and then decide if an appeal is worth it.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I was just reading more into the appearance with Oliver Cheshire. It was at an award ceremony in London in 2013. I found this wonderful quote from Smeggy at the event:

‘I’m having the best time in London, fans are amazing,’ she enthused. ‘It is very cold but the people are so warm. I’ve never been called love or darling more in my life! It makes me want to stick around for a while.’

Oh Smeggy, what went wrong, darling?
fans? fans? never heard of her. FANS? https://tenor.com/view/joey-tribbiani-friends-london-chandler-gif-5468072

• Haha

StrattyNeet

Yes but because they only see $$$$ ......they will do the qvc yoga / mankini shoot ....but they won’t have checked if said mankini is made by 7 year olds in a sweatshop !
When they do find out.. there’ll be wedged together like conjoined twins as they always are...and give an almost tearful apology about the plight of poor exploited children around the world...

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
But he doesn't want to be on the roster to empty the dishwasher, nor is he going to contribute to the whip around when someone leaves 🤭
He doesn't want to be on the roaster.... or contribute to the whip-round? I bet Scrapie
HoHo' Roids 'R Us and MA would beg to differ.

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Hazzno's bunions were not caused by "high impact military training" as reported in the Express. They're caused by wearing too tight or narrow shoes especially high heels. Bunions will make it difficult to wear military footwear and perform your duties, and can prevent you joining the Armed Forces. So joining the Army doesn't give you bunions, in other words. They are progressive and get worse without treatment.
Not sure what to make of this. What about hammer toe? Could this be why he is standing down from his military duties?

• Haha

Stan

Chatty Member
I do think it was in Canada as she did travel to Canada randomly around August, no? She also insisted on paying all her medical bills (odd -- but relatively inexpensive in Canada and no prying eyes/loose lips). Also the travel ban in the US between the US and Canada did loosen up in June -- no>? would tie in with a July miscarriage (so yeah - probably more of a heavy period than the hypermelodrama of dropping self and child, singing, onto the floor). Travel restrictions only went back up in October (fellow - Merkins, set me straight if I'm off here) and lord knows they have access to a jillion private planes and NO ONE reviewing their spending habits/sources. The photograph of her (and hazno following like a beagle behind) coming out of some LA clinic that folks thought was the dentist could very well have been her getting her pre-implantation shots? Or getting her veneers polished. could go either way

it is cruel for whatever reason that they are hiding him away. zero social interaction with other children? Just Nanny, Bogart and the gardeners/pool boy?> if that? I am keeping my eyes open and waiting until Farchie reaches kindergarten. If Megsy insists on the 30+ "therapists" morphing into a Montessori homeschoolers, then something is defo up. Going back to a previous movie analogy I made (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), Hazo and Farchi being kept in the pool house at the bottom of the garden like Ruprecht? Now the eye patch makes even more sense.

I think it was when she was dating this hockey player Oliver Chesire in 2013 (after breaking up with Trevor) that perhaps she had her eggs frozen - or was knocked up. She very much looks like something is going on "there" which prepping for egg retrieval (shots) OR being knocked would both cause
View attachment 443869
Did not know Meghan went out with Oliver Cheshire?! Isn’t he Pixie Lot’s fiancé ? And she looks pregnant here !!

Well here we have it

"Then, sharing the news everyone wanted to hear, the source continued: ‘Meghan fell pregnant again toward the end of last year. The baby is due at the end of spring.’

Officially end of spring is 21st June, so assuming the photo was taken end of Jan/beginning Feb , that would put her at around 4.5 months when the photo was taken. That bump is as suspect as Big Lozza's (Lauren Goodger) if the article is to be believed.
I wonder if we see this baby more than "Archie"...

Reactions: 12

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I agree 😄👍 xx
That be funny lol 😄😄😄😘 xx.
I remember the first spitting image...I even had the drinking mugs back in the early 90s..I think to do with the 92 election 😄😄.
They had cartoon Kinnock and John Major on them lol 😄😘 xx

Drinking tea I mean not alcohol 🤭 xx

Hellsbells I looked on eBay selling them and they class it as "vintage pottery" 😱😱😱😄😄 damn I feel old 😄 xx
How old are you Mrs? I am 47, soon to be 48.

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Holy shit!:mad: Utter sly bastards.
All that crap from scoobie about how "it wasn't harry who wanted the review next month, it's all the palace's doing hahaha :giggle:and hazza wasn't interested because he'd made his decision last year and was staying put no matter what the palace decided" bollox and him sneering at talk of hazzno fighting for his pretty uniforms etc. And all the while this was happening ---->>>>

The Mail has been told that it was Harry who pushed to restart talks over his and Meghan’s position early this year.

According to insiders, there was a ‘puzzling sense of urgency’ to his requests that perplexed palace officials. When news of Meghan’s deal for a ‘tell all’ interview with Oprah Winfrey broke earlier this week ‘all became clear’.

Oh scoobie you two faced dirty little lying scumbag. All the time you were bare faced lying to cover their asses hazzno was crying to gangan and pleading his case, stomping his little trotters and trying to grind her down even while she was fretting about her husband potentially needing hospitalised.
You utter vindictive collection of cunts.:cautious:

No wonder they want to gag the press. Had Chris Ship not uncovered the oprah scheme we'd still be up to our eyes in vomit inducing baby-bump congrats shite and be none the wiser of what the cunts were up to behind the carefully constructed facade of rainbows and unicorns and farting fairy dust in the Cali sunshine.
Im confused though. If Harry pretty much knew TQ was gojng to wipe them of their titles, why was he so urgent in getting the answer early?
I suspect TQ has been framed into their racist narrative so they could cry during thw oprah interview

ElpisWept

I don't know if links to other gossip sites are allowed here, but Blind Gossip has something about a couple that sound suspiciously like Harry and Megan. It infers that they had IVF in another country than is native to either of them. This couple had embryos created before they were even married, as the woman is pushing forty.