Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margot1977

VIP Member
I was interested in the name above actually on that IG capture - Lily Allen 2... any relation to the well-known taker-in of Calais illegals?
If we're talking about the singing one, then yes, it's her (I know nothing about the Calais thing, don't follow her) - checked her T and she liked and re-twitted it...🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Now that you've all done your bingo cards my feed is covered with adds for sheets of drag racing stats. Why? And why would anyone pay £15 for the pleasure?

The sugars are already doing a countdown to the first person that blames megsy if Philip dies. Because of course we all will. 🤐
And so I had a look. I know some of his quotes, even when taking them charitably, are uncomfortable. See how I'm picking my words for a man who grew up in a different time but does seem to have adapted, and remember everyone makes mistakes it's learning and growing and not continuing the mistakes that shows character. The opposite of the harkles.

Anyway I had a look for some quotes that might be relevant but there's only really one
"People like to think there's a rigid class system here, but dukes have been known to marry chorus girls. Some have even married Americans".

The most relevant, and saddening, are his quotes on viruses
I have also got the same ads! There are eyes everywhere! 👀👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7

ElpisWept

Just a thought, and please bear in mind I don't know too much about it, and I'm probably wrong: Will Megain only remain a Duchess until she gives birth, so that any legalities are kept simple, with regards to their children? So that if Harry does eventually get divorced, the Royal Family's/Harry's claim to the children is strengthened? Or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

liar liar

VIP Member
The posts o_O I can't keep up! 😭

To be fair, he was king at one point. The least his brother could do for a former living king was to give him a title, but his wife was never an HRH.

Yes, the kiddies are the ones who will suffer from not seeing their extended family and being lumbered with those two dipshits.
Sorry but 'what you don't know can't hurt you' - unless of course you are told and then you are going to have some interesting questions and the evidence of what your scummy parents did to keep you from your rellies...

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
What’s the story about Archie’s eye?

I know, it's so bizarre but this is missy perfect. Everything must be perfect. Smelly dipstix in the church FFS! The emerald tiara that poor Eugenie is still getting abuse over. Her child must not be born imperfectly. The birth will be perfect, everything wonderful, no problems . She couldn't even take a shit in the woods without birdies dipped in paint decorating the skies overhead. It's all about her controlling everything to the nth.
It scares me that the genetics can be messed with just because she must produce perfection. It's ironic that archiedoll def has/had that slight eye defect (that was perfectly nicely put:p) and she had no control over that.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
I made the mistake of going on twitter and I don't understand the large amount of people saying "you only hate Meghan, you should hate Andrew instead" ... it is perfectly possible to dislike two people at once. It's also possible to dislike Andrew more than Meghan (as I do) and still talk about disliking Meghan.

That's like saying people who dislike both Starmer and Johnson or both Trump and Biden can only criticise the one they like least.
Omg you should write their netflix thing. This is much more entertaining than anything they put out. I can see this wrap in 2 years.