Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silbee

VIP Member
If Philip has actually said he doesn't want Harry at his funeral, would the RF abide by his wishes or would they let him attend just to keep up the appearance of a united family?
I'd wondered about that, too.

There are plenty of reasons they can use to keep him away and then some. I really hope they don't let the attention-seeking little swine go. If the Duke of Edinburgh said no they should honour that but in a world where doing the right thing and appearances are everything who knows.

Reactions: 14

koalabear53

Chatty Member
He and William inherited £10 million from Diana when they turned 30... She s had her greedy claws into that... She can't have earned much from her crappy acting career.s

And he got the majority the £14 million from great granny cos William she be king one day!!! A very wealthy catch for duchess greedy.

• Wow

rivermonster

VIP Member
So i am reading that the Queen cannot strip them off their titles on parliement?
What does parliement need to do to make this happen?
Yes, just read it -

10 Oct 2020 — THE Queen is unable to strip Prince Harry and Meghan Markle of the title... would have to assent to an Act of Parliament for Harry to lose his title ... It also said it was only his that would have to be removed as hers would go as it is honary.

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
  • Angry

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Where is Chum -- perhaps she can help turn this event into an international one -- hosted on the grounds of Montecito Palace?

https://www.euronews.com/2017/04/30/finns-compete-in-annual-hobby-horse-championship

Re - US coverage of TTC or other UK/European pageantry - I don't think they do. But now they will but West Coast style (she will charge admission as a tax and charge CBS for access to their property and privacy.... and then probably sue them for tripod damages to their lawn).

fuckers

[cue the video of 12 yr old Megsy bossing everyone around in her garden, playing queen - everyone kowtowing and genuflecting and calling her "your highness"]
I'm getting awful flashbacks to 'that' Its a Knockout episode......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I’ve just joined today (usually post about this pair elsewhere but have looked for somewhere busier!) but with regards to the IVF (which I’ve had) and given she conceived Archie about 3 months after the wedding at age 36 nearly 37, I reckon the most likely situation is she had frozen eggs from when she was younger, and straight after the wedding Harry did his bit to make embryos. She could have easily had a transfer or even two in that time. You don’t always need meds if you are having a transfer if your cycle and hormone levels are generally ok. I didn’t, I had two frozen transfers and my second is now a toddler.
I definitely think the timings are too tight for a fresh cycle straight after the wedding. And I don’t think they would have started trying pre wedding.

also if she had a miscarriage in July she conceived pretty quickly again for a 39 year old. I can really believe the IVF story and it kind of makes sense if you have young eggs that are frozen and lots of money for making embryos and transfers that you would just do that route in your late thirties if you are keen to have children quickly.

I am quite sceptical about the surrogacy story though, just because she definitely had the puffy pregnancy face later on in pregnancy that many women get. I’m not sure you can fake that.
Thank you for the info and welcome! Let's say she did lose an IVF pregnancy in July. Do the doctors given any guidance or time limits on when it's safe to implant the next lot of embryos and try again?

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I don’t know how big business works ( thinking of their ‘deals’) but how are they funding their entire existence ? Is it Charles?

Vanelope

VIP Member
I’m obviously chuffed that the titles have all gone, but this whole thing has been like a very weird game of chess - the Queen has them in check, but they can still keep playing...for now. Wonder what the next move will be?
Knight to Paris Underpass?

I’ll get my 🧥

• Haha
  • Wow
So i am reading that the Queen cannot strip them off their titles only parliement?
What does parliement need to do to make this happen?
Ok, so is parliament gonna do it?
A while ago someone in Brighton started a similar petition at Brighton Council but was unsuccessful and deemed ‘abusive’.

https://present.brighton-hove.gov.uk/documents/s147585/Item 53 1 Duke Duchess of Sussex.html?CT=2

I don’t know if it’s worth re-starting it... maybe with Sussex MPs first?!

Last edited:
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Thank you. I knew about Lady Louise & agree her operation was very successful. I’ve never noticed the squint on Farchie before. Thanks
the Christmas card suggests something is up with the eyes but remember - this card was photoshopped to within an inch of its digital pixellated life.
1613667465076.png

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
It's the "FULL BEAM ON" look. If she lets her eyes relax then one eyeball slithers sideways.
In drunk or caught off guard ones (favoured by Harry Markle in her blog) her eyes are really dodgy, so she has to maintain the wide eyed look.
Omg hilarious. Splendid Freda!
Funny thing is I stumbled across another photo from same event (as you do, working from home n all) where the three of them are photographed face on, Harry is Man-spreading like a roast chicken and meghan looks like they defrosted her from Madame Tussauds... same psycho wide-eyed glazed glare. Will try to find

Now... I took my eyes off the road for 10 seconds and..... missed the Nicholas w BBC statement that won i ternet and has him targeted as enemoy No 1 foe the sugars.
Whatd'I miss?

• Haha

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I want to know if Harkelina born in the USA without anyone to verify the royal birth will be able to be in the line of succession.

Frankly they could rock up with an acquired baby and claim it was their child. Nobody over this side of the pond will know whether the child is really Harry's or not. Will the royal family insist on a DNA test?
This has been puzzling me too. Am I right in thinking that Harkelina will be the first royal baby to be born outside the U.K.? If so, the RF will need to set some sort of precedent to avoid the situation you described of any of old baby rocking up and saying it is royal. A DNA test seems to be the only way of making sure. They could provide a signed doctor’s letter as ‘proof’ but that could be faked. Hmmmmmmm 🤨🧐🤨🧐

• Wow

WallacesDog

First big post here and need to get a few things off my chest (ie. rant....)

What I don’t really understand is the reason for not officially removing the HRH. The BRF /journos quote that lessons learned from Diana (and removing her HRH) would make the BRF look churlish and spiteful. But the reasons are completely different. Diana never wanted to go into ‘business’. Diana never wanted to use her title to make money, become a billionaire etc. MM and JCMH do. They want/need their HRH/Duke/Duchess etc to fill their bank accounts. That is plain and simple. Why are the BRF refusing to acknowledge that?

Secondly, there has definitely been a media blackout on them both and parts of their lives, probably at the request of the BRF. Will the press continue to uphold that agreement? Would the BRF want them too? I imagine the press know everything about MM’s past - why agree to continue to conceal it?
Hello and welcome! 👋🏼
Some great points 👍🏻
From a not so secret Sherry drinker! #lovesacroftoriginalforbreakfast 😜

• Haha

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I don't know if links to other gossip sites are allowed here, but Blind Gossip has something about a couple that sound suspiciously like Harry and Megan. It infers that they had IVF in another country than is native to either of them. This couple had embryos created before they were even married, as the woman is pushing forty.
You can post from other sites. I do love a bit of blind gossip 🙌

Tofino

VIP Member
Thank you for the info and welcome! Let's say she did lose an IVF pregnancy in July. Do the doctors given any guidance or time limits on when it's safe to implant the next lot of embryos and try again?
i really couldn’t say for certain as I’m fortunate to have not had a miscarriage, but if it was really early (which given her description I expect it was) and assuming there were no complications and no surgery needed then I suspect you can try another transfer as soon as your cycles return to normal.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Omg reagan!!!... J.Major and edwina!!!... Can u imagine grumpy politically incorrect phillip... Méeeeeeghan ...harry noballs!!! Oh my imagination!!😆 I need to stop!!!!!!!

It needs to be back with you in the puppet design team!!!!!
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 xx.
It be great 😄😄😄😘 ❤

I wouldn't mind that job 😄🤗😘 xx.

John Major and his peas looooooool 😄😄😄.

• Haha

Silbee

VIP Member
The Royal correspondent on SKY is being far too kind and generous to 'ackers but that's the RF gracious to the last.

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Sue Smith....Harkles never donate any of their money

Saw this story on Twitter as well (I refuse to click the links!) interesting they're releasing a third PR piece in the same week, just piddle off. This is desperate.

Early but

#59 drama and jealousy, he'll never be king, Oprah...it'll never be over til the fat (pregnant) lady sings....

Attachments

• Haha