Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First big post here and need to get a few things off my chest (ie. rant....)

What I don’t really understand is the reason for not officially removing the HRH. The BRF /journos quote that lessons learned from Diana (and removing her HRH) would make the BRF look churlish and spiteful. But the reasons are completely different. Diana never wanted to go into ‘business’. Diana never wanted to use her title to make money, become a billionaire etc. MM and JCMH do. They want/need their HRH/Duke/Duchess etc to fill their bank accounts. That is plain and simple. Why are the BRF refusing to acknowledge that?

Secondly, there has definitely been a media blackout on them both and parts of their lives, probably at the request of the BRF. Will the press continue to uphold that agreement? Would the BRF want them too? I imagine the press know everything about MM’s past - why agree to continue to conceal it?
I knew that they wouldn't lose their titles although I'm delighted that they have lost everything else.
There are plenty of people around with meaningless titles. In reality they mean very little.

The HRH was removed from Diana after the divorce. Smeggy will get the same treatment as Diana and Fergie when the Harkles divorce. The palace will do this so that they are seen to be fair.

As others have said it requires an act of parliament to remove the titles and our government has far too many important things to consider. They don't have time to waste on these greedy cunts.

Reactions: 27

What I don’t really understand is the reason for not officially removing the HRH. The BRF /journos quote that lessons learned from Diana (and removing her HRH) would make the BRF look churlish and spiteful. But the reasons are completely different. Diana never wanted to go into ‘business’. Diana never wanted to use her title to make money, become a billionaire etc. MM and JCMH do. They want/need their HRH/Duke/Duchess etc to fill their bank accounts. That is plain and simple. Why are the BRF refusing to acknowledge that?

Secondly, there has definitely been a media blackout on them both and parts of their lives, probably at the request of the BRF. Will the press continue to uphold that agreement? Would the BRF want them too? I imagine the press know everything about MM’s past - why agree to continue to conceal it?
Also, Diana was the mother of the future King. I think she should have kept her title and that the removal of it was wrong. However, these pair of chancers are too far down the lineage to ever make the "top job" and IMO are now irrelevant in the RF and to a lot of the public. Harry always looks uncomfortable when they're together and his wife is clearly a shrewd schemer and it's so obvious. She wouldn't have looked at him twice if he hadn't got the status that she desperately wanted. They had the fabulous, very expensive fairy tale wedding and the privileges that went with being a member of the RF but she very quickly tired of it. I'm not sure what she thought her life would be like in the RF because she must have had guidance on what would be expected of her. She showed her true colours during the South African trip and she took us all for fools as she looked at the interviewer with those doe eyes and complained that nobody had asked her if she was OK. She's so false and quite creepy and was never RF material.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I used to feel sorry for Harry assuming he was in an abusive relationship. Now I think he's as bad as her. What will happen supposing the worst happens to Philip? will they just carry with their Oprah interview & her quest for World dominance, wouldn't put anything past these two horrors

Reactions: 24
I could be wrong here, but Diana was still willing to keep her patronages and work towards raising their profiles. She knew that this was the life she'd married into, and despite everything, she made the best of it by the end. Meanwhile, Harry and Smegsy are throwing a temper tantrum because they can't have all of the toys in the toy box.

Reactions: 31
This morning I was just reflecting on how things have changed in the last week. At the start of the week I felt pretty depressed as,with the court case and pregnancy announcement they'd somehow appeared to be winning. But I didn't take into consideration their ability to duck up a winning situation. If they'd just been patient and waited a month to agree the Oprah deal they might have fooled us. But they want everything and now.

Also how stupid is Harry. She's not my grandmother but even I know the Queen puts the crown above everything else. And no beloved grandson, even someone who's tried to ruin my legacy will change her mind. He was never going to get his deal and in the end it makes more sense to let them keep the titles then let government suddenly meddle with her family. Who knows when they suddenly wouldn't use that precedent to remove more titles or the monarchy itself.

The thing I can't work out is how the Harkles can spin this now. They've come across as petulant and ungrateful and any moaning and crying now with Oprah will look like sour grapes. It really wouldn't surprise me if they try to spin a story with the stress of the family booting them out has put her in hospital. Is she horrible enough to pretend losing a baby to try and get sympathy? Or do they need this daughter publicity more?

Also he is weak but I really feel for Charlie. Could you imagine having your son turn on you like that. I don't know his character but think William is like Brenda and for him Harry is done

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Bravo! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Worzel and Aunt Sally! Hilarious! Aunt Sally always tried to play Little Miss Innocent. Just like Smegma.
Brilliant. God she was awful! And really quite cruel. That whole smiling face with venom underneath...brrrrr. And he was so frustratingly thick about it all.
Such a fascinating dynamic.
And in scarecrows! Weird genius.
(Obviously I was talking about the scarecrows- who else 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Harry's common sense (if he ever had any) has been blinded by
a) his anger for the Press he believes killed his Mother and
b) his being under Meghan's spell (or rather, thumb.)

I think William urged caution and advised Harry to not rush into marriage to make sure she was the right one.
I think Harry went off in a huff about that.

I think the year's trial period of withdrawal was designed by the Palace advisors to give Harry time to change his mind.
His behaviour during that year made it clear he wasn't going to.

I think the leaking (good work Chris Ship) of the upcoming Oprah interview made the Palace bring the announcement of the inevitable removal of patronages forward because, what's the point hanging about? Get in there first. Announce it all in a businesslike (and classy) manner and move on.
The British Royal family machine whirs along unhindered.

I don't think the HRH or Duke title will ever be taken from Harry because he is the son of Charles but, of course if he divorces Meghan, her HRH will go.

But Meghan will still continue to use her "status" to dine out on forever.

I like Lady C, but lets face it, she was only married to an aristocrat for a short time but has kept using her title and enjoyed everything it brings.
Meghan will do the same.

And Harry, who knows.
I just hope Meghan is worth it.

Reactions: 29
Polish_20210220_100825588.jpg
My future predictions:

1. Harry's fall from grace will continue and he will be sucked in by some unscrupulous people. This will lead to huge amounts of money going missing and/or being laundered probably through Travelyst. Remember that only his name is associated with Travalyst NOT hers.

2. Smeggy will continue to syphon off money from Hazno without him knowing. She will have offshore accounts set up.

3. Smeggy will promote Arsewell with her sick little stans. It might initially make some money but little will go to charity. Arsewell will be Smeggys communication tool and she will continue to stir race relations and malign the royal family as racist.

4. Smeggy will get a girl baby from the surrogate in the Summer perfectly timed to ensure that Hazno can't possibly return to the UK.

5. If the new doll is pretty she will start merching baby stuff. Meanwhile in the UK people will be asking questions about the child being in the line of succession.

6. The Oprah interview will mainly consist of Smeggy crying victimhood and Harry being promoted as a romantic hero who has knocked back the nasty UK for her.

7. They will do a series for Netflix. This will be fly on the wall cameras following them around as they go about 'do gooding'. It will fall flat to all but the sugars as the Harkles don't have a sense of humour, any personality or humility. It will eventually be cancelled. People will only watch it to get some royal gossip and nothing of any great note will come out. The Harkles will be seen as the new Kardashians for a while but it won't last.

8. Hazno will start to feel more and more that he has no role and his life is empty. He will turn to drugs/drink big time and become dependent.
Hazno will definitely be arrested for a DUI or worse investigated for fraud. At some point hw will be going to jail.

9. This is when Smeggy will throw him under the bus, grab the rest of the money and divorce him citing his unreasonable behaviour.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I made the mistake of going on twitter and I don't understand the large amount of people saying "you only hate Meghan, you should hate Andrew instead" ... it is perfectly possible to dislike two people at once. It's also possible to dislike Andrew more than Meghan (as I do) and still talk about disliking Meghan.

That's like saying people who dislike both Starmer and Johnson or both Trump and Biden can only criticise the one they like least.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I knew that they wouldn't lose their titles although I'm delighted that they have lost everything else.
There are plenty of people around with meaningless titles. In reality they mean very little.

The HRH was removed from Diana after the divorce. Smeggy will get the same treatment as Diana and Fergie when the Harkles divorce. The palace will do this so that they are seen to be fair.

As others have said it requires an act of parliament to remove the titles and our government has far too many important things to consider. They don't have time to waste on these greedy cunts.
I read in one of the press that the Queen changed the law to remove HRH on divorce (Di/Fergie) so Smeg will also lose it when that happens.

Reactions: 14
I made the mistake of going on twitter and I don't understand the large amount of people saying "you only hate Meghan, you should hate Andrew instead" ... it is perfectly possible to dislike two people at once. It's also possible to dislike Andrew more than Meghan (as I do) and still talk about disliking Meghan.

That's like saying people who dislike both Starmer and Johnson or both Trump and Biden can only criticise the one they like least.
The problem is you are dealing with a load of complete braindead nobodies when it comes to Smeghan who have absolutely no comprehension of what the Royal family is about or represents. You can never win them over; their idol has to topple and then they will desert her completely. Andrew is just a disgusting bloke who utterly believes that he is untouchable because of who his mother is. I have no idea how he keeps any staff to be honest.

Reactions: 18
I think William urged caution and advised Harry to not rush into marriage to make sure she was the right one.
I think Harry went off in a huff about that.

I think the year's trial period of withdrawal was designed by the Palace advisors to give Harry time to change his mind.
His behaviour during that year made it clear he wasn't going to.

But Meghan will still continue to use her "status" to dine out forever
I agree about William. He and Kate had a much longer "courtship". I've always felt that was him being cautious and making sure she understood what she was getting into and what life would be like because of what happened with his mother. She has matured into the Royal role over time.

Of course Harry didn't have time for that because M was probably chewing his ears off about babies from the start knowing that that was how she could secure her future and she didn't have spare time to mess about in given her age. He's obviously quite weak and persuadable and stubborn as hell when it comes to family.

The trial period is probably right but the Palace had underestimated how well she could manipulate. They obviously have no one around who challenges them which is always a bad thing. We all need people in our lives who make us question if we're being a massive dick. What's also concerning as others have said is that this is classic abusive relationship stuff. Separate them from family and friends and make them reliant on you.

I don't think they'll last and agree she'll be trying to profit from it the rest of her life. It's really quite sad as well as frustrating.

I'm gobsmacked at the statement yesterday. Even people who aren't fussed about RF often have respect for the Queen and her service and to do it while PP is ill is a spectacularly bad but of PR.

Anyone think there's any chance Oprah will turn on them? 🤞

Reactions: 29

It's just sooooo childish and tells you everything about their mindset.

I can't stand Andrew either but he is no longer a working royal and it hasn't actually been proved that he has committed a crime.

I very much doubt that anything will be proved against him either. He was sleazy partaking in what was offered by the Epstein crowd but if they had any proof at all to incriminate him and bring charges surely we'd know by now. All we seem to have so far is one young 'sex worker' claiming that he shagged her when she was 17.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The thing I can't work out is how the Harkles can spin this now. They've come across as petulant and ungrateful and any moaning and crying now with Oprah will look like sour grapes. It really wouldn't surprise me if they try to spin a story with the stress of the family booting them out has put her in hospital. Is she horrible enough to pretend losing a baby to try and get sympathy? Or do they need this daughter publicity more?
I was thinking this yesterday but didn’t know how to verbalise it. The mythcarriage story, the timing of the pregnancy announcement, knowing that the review was not going to be in their favour...imagine the response if this then happens? Who’s going to ask for proof?

OMG I’m turning into a proper tin-hatter 😱🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 446801My future predictions:

1. Harry's fall from grace will continue and he will be sucked in by some unscrupulous people. This will lead to huge amounts of money going missing and/or being laundered probably through Travelyst. Remember that only his name is associated with Travalyst NOT hers.

2. Smeggy will continue to syphon off money from Hazno without him knowing. She will have offshore accounts set up.

3. Smeggy will promote Arsewell with her sick little stans. It might initially make some money but little will go to charity. Arsewell will be Smeggys communication tool and she will continue to stir race relations and malign the royal family as racist.

4. Smeggy will get a girl baby from the surrogate in the Summer perfectly timed to ensure that Hazno can't possibly return to the UK.

5. If the new doll is pretty she will start merching baby stuff. Meanwhile in the UK people will be asking questions about the child being in the line of succession.

6. The Oprah interview will mainly consist of Smeggy crying victimhood and Harry being promoted as a romantic hero who has knocked back the nasty UK for her.

7. They will do a series for Netflix. This will be fly on the wall cameras following them around as they go about 'do gooding'. It will fall flat to all but the sugars as the Harkles don't have a sense of humour, any personality or humility. It will eventually be cancelled. People will only watch it to get some royal gossip and nothing of any great note will come out. The Harkles will be seen as the new Kardashians for a while but it won't last.

8. Hazno will start to feel more and more that he has no role and his life is empty. He will turn to drugs/drink big time and become dependent.
Hazno will definitely be arrested for a DUI or worse investigated for fraud. At some point hw will be going to jail.

9. This is when Smeggy will throw him under the bus, grab the rest of the money and divorce him citing his unreasonable behaviour.
Agree with most of this but sadly I foresee a premature death for Harry, either drink, drugs or a combination of both. He is clearly troubled and Meagain has manipulated his weaknesses.

Remember he has no real concept of what life is like outside the firm; and Meagain has probably been whitewashing the past year. But you and I know reality. Life will be tough and because of his protected upbringing he does not know how to overcome adversity aside from acting like a petulant child.

When it finally hits him what he has lost, and his children hate him for what he has cheated them from, he will hit rock bottom. I reckon in his 50s, long after his divorce.

Re Meagain’s past. I’m seeing more and more comments about her past being let through. It can’t be long before the newspapers cover it. Maybe after Oprah.
But if Oprah was a clever tv personality what she would do is betray them.
She would do a live programme with them, thinking they are going to dish the dirt on the Royals, how they were badly treated and how the whole UK is racist yadadadada. Instead she would come back with lots of facts and evidence of Meagains Yatching past and stuff like this
(one of the many comments from the Mail):

eyespyagain, Colchester, United Kingdom, 58 minutes ago
When is somebody going to air all Meghan's secrets and why have so many been hushed up? Her first marriage to Joseph Goldman-Guliano the lawyer for example that ended in an annulment after his mother paid her off with a substantial sum due to realising she was totally unsuitable for her son. Her mother abandoning her for a life of crime and serving six years for money fr aud and d rugs. Her uncle the diplomat who pulled a lot of strings to wangle her an internship that she would never have managed on her own merit. And she was in a civil relationship with a chef when she met Harry, who she just walked out on. And why she snubs all family members either her own or Harry's but prefers celebrities. The wedding a prime example. Also, Doria's relative that mysteriously died so she inherit a house, and a hazing incident at Northwestern University that included supergluing students eyes shut and being suspended...interesting rumours.

An interview like THAT would seal Oprah’s reputation as the Queen (sic) of TV for EVER!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Omg you should write their netflix thing. This is much more entertaining than anything they put out. I can see this wrap in 2 years.

Reactions: 6
The 'whatabout Andrew' mob are staggeringly thick. Shame there's so many dumb folk on Twitter.

Reactions: 19
There also isn’t anything else to be said about Andrew either. After that disastrous interview he’s resigned from public life and we never hear from anymore, he’s learned it’s best (for him and the monarchy) to keep his mouth shut. If he piped up now with some sort of controversial statement then there would be a ton of media attention on him again.

If the markles had really wanted a private life and done the same then we wouldn’t be talking about them now. I remember when they had those 8 weeks in Canada before the announcement, I had totally forgot about them and there were never any articles about them. I also think if they had left the royal family respectfully I also think many people would wish them well as long as they didn’t appear to be sponging off their royalty. But they haven’t done this at all. I know you all know this but the comparisons to Andrew do my head in!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm still trying to understand why Meghan decided to date, let alone marry Harry. She must have known what she was getting into when marrying a prince from the royal family. Harry did warn her, he said it himself.

They knew what the tabloid press in this country were like. To me it's just mad why you would marry into the royal family unless you were ready to participate in royal duties. For me, royals should be seen and very rarely heard unless necessary. William and Kate have it down right. Kate knows her place, she knows she must give a service to the royal family for the rest of her life.

Unfortunately, that is part of being a royal. It feels like Harry and Meghan wanted the privilege of being a royal, but also living a normal life. Harry is fortunate he has so much money handed down to him. Us mere mortals don't have that option. I mean I heard they live in a $10m mansion. Talk about out of touch.

Reactions: 20

Hello and welcome! 👋🏼
Some great points 👍🏻
From a not so secret Sherry drinker! #lovesacroftoriginalforbreakfast 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.