Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Eugenie's photos of them - they look so proud, high on adrenaline and have that "rabbit in the headlights" look that all new parents have.

And such a lovely tribute that they've called him August Phillip.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The only "life of service" they're living is to their own greed and selfishness. I hope they fade into obscurity by the end of this year.

Reactions: 33
So true! They defaulted straight to the corporations they say they're not a fan of, and bought a mansion. It's a very Buddhist, humble, charitable lifestyle. As others have said they play at charity and philanthropy like bored Stepford wives .. it's admirable, but it's not the same as public service which means doing everything however boring or disinteresting, even when it cramps your style. Plus most people with serious charitable organisations - the Obamas, Oprah, Bill Gates etc...they were something first, they had the money first, they had clout for developing themselves and their position in life.
That's the thing. She genuinely sees herself as some sort of cross between Oprah and Michelle Obama when in reality she just got lucky and married right. If she had not married Harry she'd still be on Suits and trying to get her lifestyle blog of the ground trying to be Gwyneth Paltrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That's the thing. She genuinely sees herself as some sort of cross between Oprah and Michelle Obama when in reality she just got lucky and married right. If she had not married Harry she'd still be on Suits and trying to get her lifestyle blog of the ground trying to be Gwyneth Paltrow.
I wonder if she'll start her crappy TIG blog back up again or whatever it was called

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Do you think that Hazza will take U.S citizenship ?🤔
The US Oath of Citizenship:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

He'd get slaughtered in the UK press if he literally renounced his grandmother or father (or brother). I think you might theoretically be able to continue holding the titles in the UK as long as you didn't try to use them legally in the US but it would be even more of an absolute joke to keep using DDoS or even "Prince Harry of Wales" after formally renouncing your literal family.*

*I know he wouldn't be renouncing his bonds with them, blah, blah blah but unlike every other person from the UK who says that whilst still loving the country it's PERSONAL. He'd possibly have to leave the Line of Succession as well.

BIB: Even if someone told her, I doubt she really listened. She's thought she knew better and nobody could change her mind or attitude. Her idea of being royalty was the Disney Princess image. Cutting ribbons and drinking tepid tea at a cold, grey community centre was never part of her game plan.
They pretty much admitted as much in the Funding Freedom book. They had a lot of advice about what to do and ignored it because they were the super progressive, woke, most popular ever dream team who were going to be rock stars and everyone should listen to THEM. And it would be all changing the world whilst sipping cocktails with anyone they wanted and lecturing people.

The thing is she didn't even get stuck with the provincial community centre jobs yet. She was given a lot of glamourous, high profile stuff as far as the BRF goes anyway. They were just told they couldn't do exactly what they wanted, when they wanted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Given the oath of citizenship how come madam gets to use hers then? Shouldn’t she renounce it as she is an American citizen?

Reactions: 16
Prince Charles is the Prince of Wales, Harry is not Prince Harry of Wales. As a child and when he was in the Army he was known as Harry Wales. The title Prince of Wales is a gift from the Monarch, it's not automatically bestowed on the eldest son of the Monarch. So in the event of Charles becoming King there would be no Prince of Wales.
If the Dukedom is removed he would just be Prince Harry.

Reactions: 14
And you know those slightly mad outfits you wear when you’re a bit hormonal & sleep deprived & baby-obsessed & not really caring? Ah yes let me just pop a freakishly big mustard velvet Alice band on top of this ensemble...
Endearing.
I love the fact that her first and foremost thought is not about how she looks or what she's wearing, this is so informal it really is endearing ;)

Reactions: 26
Prince Charles is the Prince of Wales, Harry is not Prince Harry of Wales. As a child and when he was in the Army he was known as Harry Wales. The title Prince of Wales is a gift from the Monarch, it's not automatically bestowed on the eldest son of the Monarch. So in the event of Charles becoming King there would be no Prince of Wales.
If the Dukedom is removed he would just be Prince Harry.
If the Dukedom goes, Hazza is down to his last Earldom and Baronetcy... (Earl of Dumbarton, Baron of Kilkeel)...

Harkles PR always uses Meghan Markle (first! must be first!) and Prince Harry anyway. The 'Sussex' brand never had any traction in the States.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Harry and Meghan are a toxic couple. They feed off of each others insecurities. Personally I am fascinated by them because I am also fascinated by mental health, narcissism, personality disorders, all that stuff. I once dated a girl like Meghan. I've learnt my lesson not to sleep with girls I am attracted to. Harry is basically a child and Rachel is his Mummy. It's all so bloody pathetic and puerile.
Agree, they are toxic people, and best avoided. I cannot cope with emotionally needy leeches who constantly require attention and create dramas day after day.
P. S. Do you now sleep only with the ones you're not attracted to? 😄

If the Dukedom goes, Hazza is down to his last Earldom and Baronetcy... (Earl of Dumbarton, Baron of Kilkeel)...

Harkles PR always uses Meghan Markle (first! must be first!) and Prince Harry anyway. The 'Sussex' brand never had any traction in the States.
I really want them to be just left with the Dumbarton bit, would be hillarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another lurker here. Please excuse my forum etiquette, I'm not so Internet savvy. These past few days have got my piss boiling at the markles. How dare they disrespect Our Majesty with their childish ways. Our Queen is much respected here and around the world, no matter if you're a republican or not. This woman that jcmh brought into our eyesight is a narcissistic spoilt child. Go against Our Queen, you will lose. (Our Majesty has played a blinder).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Good video by Sue Smith. M will have the questions prior interview and prepared answers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There is a rumour that Dora has a long-term partner and she was not invited to the wedding..... Yeah - feminist woke Megsy didn't allow Dorito to bring her gay lover to her wedding..... really guaranteeing that there was NO ONE else from her corner at the wedding and frankly making Dorito look kinda pathetic.
fuckers. They're both fuckers
I often wondered why she was sitting alone at the wedding. It looked sad and pathetic and wondered why? Like surely she had one friend or relative who could have been her +1

Reactions: 17
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Worth looking at this question and answer - again Richard Palmer is a royal weathervane... (Whenever I read 'current view' I hear the silent '....but that could change')

Reactions: 14
This morning I was just reflecting on how things have changed in the last week. At the start of the week I felt pretty depressed as,with the court case and pregnancy announcement they'd somehow appeared to be winning. But I didn't take into consideration their ability to duck up a winning situation. If they'd just been patient and waited a month to agree the Oprah deal they might have fooled us. But they want everything and now.
Yes! How many of us are suffering from whiplash from all these twists and turns?

Also he is weak but I really feel for Charlie. Could you imagine having your son turn on you like that. I don't know his character but think William is like Brenda and for him Harry is done
William is a Cancer and Cancers never forget when someone screws them or family over; you are on the tit list for life. 😉

The 'whatabout Andrew' mob are staggeringly thick. Shame there's so many dumb folk on Twitter
Have we seen Andrew out shaking hands and unveiling plaques? No. He has withdrawn from public life and for someone who thoroughly enjoys being in the Royal Family, that is a life sentence. Twitter isn't know for it

For example, if Prince Louis wants out, ( as he will slip further and further down the royal food chain) he should know that all titles will go, sign a NDA that he cannot discuss his time (or profit from) the BRF, not use his BRF past for future monetary gain
You would hope you wouldn't have to get solicitors involved in family matters. I would like to think that Wills and Kate would have thorough discussions with their children about leaving royal life, if only because Harry has made such of mess of his exit. :mad:

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.