Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely pic of Eugenie and Jack and their son, August Philip (knew that would be in there somewhere ❤)

And we can see baby's face! That's how you do it.
Screenshot_20210220_104651.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
From this morning's UK Times....
Auld MeAgain has always been about the kerching 💵 and the control.
Harry, thick as a ditch and a huge chip on his shoulder easy as pie to manipulate.
Brenda seen to be cutting off some of the ties but inexplicably keeping their titles- how long for can this be justified if they're no longer 'working royals'?
Wondering about a -rather quiet for a while now-Charlie Boy? He still pandering to Ginge and Cringe and topping up their coffers?....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HMTQ has asked me to issue this song on her behalf:

At first I sad; there were many tears I cried
Kept thinking how Prince William would like you by his side
I spent so many days thinking how you did me wrong
But I am strong and I want to sing this song

And so you're whining from that other place
So you're going on Oprah with that victim look upon your face
I have changed the palace lock
I have made you leave your key
You’ve lost all your royal roles and the chance to work with me

So go on now; swagger out that one-way door
Just keep going 'cause you're not welcome any more
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbyes?
Do you think I'm stupid? I'm so tired of all your lies

Oh, no, I will survive
As long I can work I know I'm still alive
I've got years to live and all my life to give
And I'll survive; I'll survive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Lovely pic of Eugenie and Jack and their son, August Philip (knew that would be in there somewhere ❤)

And we can see baby's face! That's how you do it.
View attachment 446829
Definitely NOT a Darren doll...🤣 A wonderful photo, and yes...they can remain private, and yet share bits with the public. In a normal, very real, unobtrusive sort of way. Lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lovely picture of Baby Brooksbank ❤. That's how you do it.

Well played TQ for waiting to see how the Oprah interview goes before dealing with the Dukedom. Think that's hanging by a thin thread right now....

Harry will remain Baron Nobody with his charmless Lady McGrifty. That's Mystic Baguette's prediction.

The Richard Kay Daily Mail piece that @freda19 linked is rock solid 100% BP approved tea, right down to exactly how long TQ spent listening to Hazza whinge on the phone. Amazing. Can't wait for the Sunday Times tomorrow ☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well good luck to the pair of clowns!
Another pregnancy to try and convince the world. Do they really think they ate going to fool us again?
It won't be so easy this time.
She us way too vain to go through a pregnancy. And he us so think he will go along with anything she wants.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if HM announced yesterday so the Eugenie wouldn't be overshadowed again, it's out the way so her family can have their day free of speculation.

Reactions: 32
Looking at the photo of Eugenie & family reminds me how small newborns actually are, that Archie lump they displayed at the photoshoot was enormous

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Do you think that Hazza will take U.S citizenship ?🤔
She won't want him to because he would have to renounce his titles I've read. Her title is only through him, so if he renounce his, she will lose hers.

Although they are both incredibly stupid and act before thinking of the consequences so who knows

Reactions: 17
Definitely NOT a Darren doll...🤣 A wonderful photo, and yes...they can remain private, and yet share bits with the public. In a normal, very real, unobtrusive sort of way. Lovely ❤
And you know those slightly mad outfits you wear when you’re a bit hormonal & sleep deprived & baby-obsessed & not really caring? Ah yes let me just pop a freakishly big mustard velvet Alice band on top of this ensemble...
Endearing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm still trying to understand why Meghan decided to date, let alone marry Harry. She must have known what she was getting into when marrying a prince from the royal family. Harry did warn her, he said it himself.

They knew what the tabloid press in this country were like. To me it's just mad why you would marry into the royal family unless you were ready to participate in royal duties. For me, royals should be seen and very rarely heard unless necessary. William and Kate have it down right. Kate knows her place, she knows she must give a service to the royal family for the rest of her life.

Unfortunately, that is part of being a royal. It feels like Harry and Meghan wanted the privilege of being a royal, but also living a normal life. Harry is fortunate he has so much money handed down to him. Us mere mortals don't have that option. I mean I heard they live in a $10m mansion. Talk about out of touch.
BIB: Even if someone told her, I doubt she really listened. She's thought she knew better and nobody could change her mind or attitude. Her idea of being royalty was the Disney Princess image. Cutting ribbons and drinking tepid tea at a cold, grey community centre was never part of her game plan.

Reactions: 30
Going back a few dramas ago to the summary judgement. Towards the end of Lady C's latest video she expresses her view of the result. She also gives a good insight into the mindset of UK judges, and especially Warby who she understands is woke and ascribes to the agenda to increase privacy laws, and MM's woke agenda. At first İ had believed the Palace had intervened to save MM, but İ've since changed my view. We await the costs and whether MOS will appeal.

Baby Brooksbank is so so tiny and cute, and Eugenie and Jack absolutely look like new parents, estatic and focused on their newborn. This is the kind of thing that shows MM up as a fake as İ believe had she really given birth and had a bond with her baby she would have been more focused on A, but then again maybe that is what a narcissistic parent is like.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.