Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pom itโ€™s good to see you here!
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ xx.
I realise I can pop in and read abit daily but not like before it was going into hours so even though I might miss alot I will keep up to date ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ xx.
I realise I can pop in and read abit daily but not like before it was going into hours so even though I might miss alot I will keep up to date ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
This thread is a minefield without a doubt, I canโ€™t keep up with it. Mainly because it annoys me too much! We all pretty much share the same views though so itโ€™s easy enough to pop back in

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This thread is a minefield without a doubt, I canโ€™t keep up with it. Mainly because it annoys me too much! We all pretty much share the same views though so itโ€™s easy enough to pop back in
Very true ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Its gone so fast the past week or so and it's great how many feel the same on Harry and Meghan.
I am a fan of the more funny posts than the serious ones although I appreciate everyone's input ๐Ÿ’– xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree... Let's kind of keep it spitting image style piss take humour ( for us middle aged golden ones!!!) ...can you imagine this wks Friday episode if the original Fluck and Law spitting image series was on now!!!๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree... Let's kind of keep it spitting image style piss take humour ( for us middle aged golden ones!!!) ...can you imagine this wks Friday episode if the original Fluck and Law spitting image series was on now!!!๐Ÿ˜‚
I agree ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ xx
That be funny lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I remember the first spitting image...I even had the drinking mugs back in the early 90s..I think to do with the 92 election ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„.
They had cartoon Kinnock and John Major on them lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Drinking tea I mean not alcohol ๐Ÿคญ xx

Hellsbells I looked on eBay selling them and they class it as "vintage pottery" ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ damn I feel old ๐Ÿ˜„ xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg reagan!!!... J.Major and edwina!!!... Can u imagine grumpy politically incorrect phillip... Mรฉeeeeeghan ...harry noballs!!! Oh my imagination!!๐Ÿ˜† I need to stop!!!!!!!

It needs to be back with you in the puppet design team!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg reagan!!!... J.Major and edwina!!!... Can u imagine grumpy politically incorrect phillip... Mรฉeeeeeghan ...harry noballs!!! Oh my imagination!!๐Ÿ˜† I need to stop!!!!!!!

It needs to be back with you in the puppet design team!!!!!
Loooooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ xx.
It be great ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ โค

I wouldn't mind that job ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

John Major and his peas looooooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harry is a fool and will be left standing with no support, no friends, no money, no dignity ... nothing.

Remember the chat about Stretch Recipes on here back in thread #45? Nothing is a coincidence ... Meghan was hired to cause turmoil in the Royal Family and has succeeded. Everything is connected ... all the players are, well, 'playing' their parts.

I have read before that Meghan was โ€˜hiredโ€™ to cause turmoil in the RF. The rumoured backers are people linked with Epstein and Weinstein. What I donโ€™t understand is WHY the backers wanted to cause turmoil in the RF in the first place. To what aim? Has someone in the RF pissed them off, eg Andrew? If any of this is true, โ€˜revengeโ€™ must be at the heart of it, but revenge for what? I canโ€™t seem to find an answer to this question.

I can believe that MM might be being paying paid by โ€˜someoneโ€™ for the role she has played so far. People have hinted that she is getting money from elsewhere in order to afford all her expensive PR and litigation battles. Could this be the reason for the moon bump, invisible baby? To con the RF into believing they have a grandchild and then sit back and watch the fall out when it all comes to light?

Despite these rumours of darker forces being at work and pulling MMโ€™s strings, MM has most certainly caused turmoil in the RF whether she is being โ€˜encouragedโ€™ or not. She has been an outright disaster.

Sorry for all the rambling. I am thinking out loud. As more comes to light with the grifters, anything could be possible!

Thank you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I'm popping back ๐Ÿฅฐ I am getting withdrawal symptoms ๐Ÿคญ xx
I admit I can't keep up with every post so I be flicking though and putting a reaction to the ones I like.
I think the court thing last week drove me mad I hate how her dad and the queen etc aren't been treated well by them.

I read every post before but it's a struggle, I'm not the fastest reader in the world lol.

I will still come on and will add a pic once in a while too but sadly can't read every post.

I won't leave completely ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
I realise now it's exactly a year since I've joined ๐Ÿ’–
It's my favourite website ๐Ÿฅฐ xx
Hey! Please stop apologising. You have nothing to apologise for. You have to do whatโ€™s right by you and, if that means just skimming through these threads and not commenting, so be it. You know people love your pics but not at the expense of you feeling overwhelmed, poorly, or under any obligation. So now, if ever you do comment or make a funny pic in future, it will be even more special!

People were just asking after you out of concern as they had not seen you around. I knew the reason as you mentioned it on the Lauren Goodger thread but I didnโ€™t say anything as it wasnโ€™t my place. People are really glad you came back on to say you were ok and just needed a break. You are a very much loved poster ๐Ÿ™‚.

PS I have not been on the Big Lozza thread for over 24 hours so I know I will have a lot to catch up on and loads of laughter as usual! ๐Ÿคฃ. The Lozza threads are a bit of welcome, light relief from the H&M threads at the moment. As you know, the antics of H&M are really stirring up anger and upset at the moment (and with good reason after all the bombshells dropped this last week or so!).

Take Care x

ETA to my last post about dark forces being at work in the form of rich people, allegedly, paying Smeg to cause turmoil in the RF. Could it be Al Fayed? He has a motive, the money, and the contacts to carry out revenge - the death of his son and the woman he loved, Diana. Could it be the Al Fayed family who want to see chaos in the RF to get their own back?

Just another of my thoughts for that particular conspiracy theory. Probably been done to death by now but it popped into my head and I had to write it down before I forgot ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Holy tit!:mad: Utter sly bastards.
All that crap from scoobie about how "it wasn't harry who wanted the review next month, it's all the palace's doing hahaha :giggle:and hazza wasn't interested because he'd made his decision last year and was staying put no matter what the palace decided" bollox and him sneering at talk of hazzno fighting for his pretty uniforms etc. And all the while this was happening ---->>>>

The Mail has been told that it was Harry who pushed to restart talks over his and Meghanโ€™s position early this year.

According to insiders, there was a โ€˜puzzling sense of urgencyโ€™ to his requests that perplexed palace officials. When news of Meghanโ€™s deal for a โ€˜tell allโ€™ interview with Oprah Winfrey broke earlier this week โ€˜all became clearโ€™.

Oh scoobie you two faced dirty little lying scumbag. All the time you were bare faced lying to cover their asses hazzno was crying to gangan and pleading his case, stomping his little trotters and trying to grind her down even while she was fretting about her husband potentially needing hospitalised.
You utter vindictive collection of cunts.:cautious:

No wonder they want to gag the press. Had Chris Ship not uncovered the oprah scheme we'd still be up to our eyes in vomit inducing baby-bump congrats shite and be none the wiser of what the cunts were up to behind the carefully constructed facade of rainbows and unicorns and farting fairy dust in the Cali sunshine.
Im confused though. If Harry pretty much knew TQ was gojng to wipe them of their titles, why was he so urgent in getting the answer early?
I suspect TQ has been framed into their racist narrative so they could cry during thw oprah interview

Reactions: 12
Im confused though. If Harry pretty much knew TQ was gojng to wipe them of their titles, why was he so urgent in getting the answer early?
I suspect TQ has been framed into their racist narrative so they could cry during thw oprah interview
From what I can figure out, Harry still wanted (hoped)
(spoiled, entitled much)
to keep some titles and patronages. Then the Oprah interview was leaked, Prince Philip entered the hospital and the Queen had to act quickly.
Wait and Philip might die :cry:
The Queen could not do it while she was in mourning.
Wait until after the interview, it might seem spiteful rather than well thought out.

According to Blind Gossip, Harry really did care about his military titles, Meghan only cared about the Duke and specifically the Duchess title. What Meghan wants, Meghan gets :sick:

I read Harry and the Queen were in talks and then the Oprah interview dropped. HM the Queen had to end this mess quickly for all reasons mentioned.

Short and simple, Harry wanted some titles kept. Thought his Grandmother would relent as they previously had a close relationship. THEN the Oprah interview = NO DEAL. (I think it was always going to end this way. The Queen puts duty first. Harry was delusional). (Harry was hoping for a Megxit in his favor, wanted it signed, sealed, delivered before the Oprah interview was mentioned; threw a new baby in the mix for sympathy). BUT, the Oprah interview was leaked early. bleep lost.

AND. I read in the Express, the Oprah interview is not the BIG one, that is being planned for Netflix, where Royal tea will be spilled.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Rachel and Harry are toxic people. They bring out the worst of us. I can only apologize so much. But I am so happy Liz 'stripped' him of his 'titles'. Go to Oprah, slag-off the Establishment that brought-you-up. The Royal Family will last longer than some tawdry f*cking reality TV show that is your life son.

Reactions: 35
A bit of light relief - Anyone else see the resemblance?
if I remember correctly Worzel was pretty thick and Aunt Sally had ideas above her station and bossed him around.....a pretty good match on looks and character I think!
Bravo! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Worzel and Aunt Sally! Hilarious! Aunt Sally always tried to play Little Miss Innocent. Just like Smegma.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never thought that I'd love a Kardashian as much as I do right now! Thanks Kim
In my suspcious mind I'm thinking Kim thinks she is doing Megs like a favour and that they can like catch up and commiserate together, do some like brainstorming, like in a like sisterhood and like become like best friends and she can like show her like the ropes on how to like spin bullshit into like gold. ๐Ÿคฎ

Why does the media insist on calling them a "young couple"? She is knocking on the door of 40 and he is on the wrong side of 35, it's mind boggling. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ xx
That be funny lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I remember the first spitting image...I even had the drinking mugs back in the early 90s..I think to do with the 92 election ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„.
They had cartoon Kinnock and John Major on them lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Drinking tea I mean not alcohol ๐Ÿคญ xx

Hellsbells I looked on eBay selling them and they class it as "vintage pottery" ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ damn I feel old ๐Ÿ˜„ xx
How old are you Mrs? I am 47, soon to be 48.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
From what I can figure out, Harry still wanted (hoped)
(spoiled, entitled much)
to keep some titles and patronages. Then the Oprah interview was leaked, Prince Philip entered the hospital and the Queen had to act quickly.
Wait and Philip might die :cry:
The Queen could not do it while she was in mourning.
Wait until after the interview, it might seem spiteful rather than well thought out.

According to Blind Gossip, Harry really did care about his military titles, Meghan only cared about the Duke and specifically the Duchess title. What Meghan wants, Meghan gets :sick:

I read Harry and the Queen were in talks and then the Oprah interview dropped. HM the Queen had to end this mess quickly for all reasons mentioned.

Short and simple, Harry wanted some titles kept. Thought his Grandmother would relent as they previously had a close relationship. THEN the Oprah interview = NO DEAL. (I think it was always going to end this way. The Queen puts duty first. Harry was delusional). (Harry was hoping for a Megxit in his favor, wanted it signed, sealed, delivered before the Oprah interview was mentioned; threw a new baby in the mix for sympathy). BUT, the Oprah interview was leaked early. bleep lost.

AND. I read in the Express, the Oprah interview is not the BIG one, that is being planned for Netflix, where Royal tea will be spilled.
HM has not changed her stance though that they can have their cake and eat it, also she's seen how badly the public have reacted to the last 11 months towards the Harkles antics.

I do believe they think Harry is in an abusive relationship and hoped he would come back but they could see given all the digs, attacks on W&C and everything else going on they knew he wouldn't be back and have just been sorting out the loose ends.

I think too that Netflix will be watching very closely what happens in the Oprah interview, they may have a documentary series planned, and it may get decent ratings but if there is a big backlash/a lot of things said that can be challenged as incorrect what will they do?

The Harkles have no good track record with sticking to the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.