Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darktriad

The miscarriage story was a piece of absolutely desperate PR to gain sympathy after they fucked up with their 'dancing on war graves' photoshoot. Obvious she was already pregnant then.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I don't understand why Archie wasn't in the photo? If they don't want to show his face than just photograph him from behind. It's like he doesn't exist?

• Haha
  • Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I feel for William and Kate. If us tattlers cannot believe what they are doing, how much more embarrassing for W&K it must be.

• Sad

sdmilne

Some great stuff from attention seeking Facebook virtue signaller, Man Behaving Dadly about this.

"I fancy winding up every racist who still follows me, soooooo ...
Big congrats to Harry and Meghan
❤️
"

and

"I’m disgusted with the royal baby news, but only because I’m a massive racist who was incredibly offended when Harry dared take his family away from a situation that could have easily escalated into the same sort of scenario that killed his mum, while I also simultaneously ignore him serving his country in Afghanistan, raising the profile of mental health issues, highlighting the plight of injured veterans and about a thousand other things.
It’s a disgrace. HOW DARE THEY!"

The implication seems to be that if you don't care for Harry and Meghan, it's because you are a racist. It can't be anything else. This makes it seems like there is nothing more to Meghan then the colour of her skin and I feel that rather then being all woke and #bekind to her, it's actually bloody patronising. Still though, he'll be glad to have another news story to piggyback off of for attention likes and shares.

Reactions: 37

kev1974

VIP Member
I just can't see what they think they will achieve with the Oprah thing (except maybe more weird coffee sales if they sit there and promote that again).

They already did the "woe is me", "Britain is racist", "air travel is bad", "newspapers are evil" and the world has just seen through it all and pretty much at best ignored them, at worst laughed at them.

If it's just more of the same then ultimately that just lessens their future earning power as either after dinner speakers or megflix content creators, since everyone will see and say "these two have got nothing".

If they do have any bombshells to drop then (a) they'll have to be good bombshells (b) what will they have left for next time? They'll be spent.

They might earn enough from it to pay Sunshine Sachs bills for the last year but then what? What's their plan going forward?

Diana was already the queen of media manipulation decades ago. DofE did more for young people with his DofE Awards than these two can even dream about ... Invictus was a good effort but he seems to have got bored with it. Charles did Woke Royals decades ago with his talking to plants and monstrous carbunkles, and moved into Edgy Royals by marrying a divorcee. Edward tried to do Fun Royals with It's A Knockout. Randy Andy has got Bad Royals more than covered with his early Air Miles Andy and Randy Andy episodes culminating in his Epstein connections. Kate's got Young Royals well in hand. Product Promotional Royals was done less successfully by Fergie appearing on QVC decades ago, but the Queen herself has got the ultimate global product approval with her By Royal Appointment programme.

It's all very well appealing to a load of demented sugars on twitter but how do they make any money or DofE Award style world-changing good out of that?

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I hate to say this, but well done Smeggy. For someone whose CV consists of Deal or no Deal suitcase girl, blowjob girl and lawyer girl who gets banged on the filing cabinet, blagging an interview with Oprah is top quality grifting. Especially when she's got herself top billing and relegated her actual royal Prince of a husband to the role of extra.
Bravo. Definitely worthy of one of those 'thug life' memes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

nrs264

VIP Member
Edward would be a good fit as he loves the arts, or Sophie or both. Sophie is really undervalued as a royal and I'd love to see her step forward more

Poppea

VIP Member
I suspect what the @ResidentMerkin is trying to say/figure out is the reason why I am so livid about the whole judgement.

MM said it was a private letter.

ANL said it was written for the public to see.

Judge says the letter was worded like a private letter, so must have been a private letter, which is why she could expect privacy.

I say, it is not the wording that makes a letter private but the intention to keep it private.

So how is the judge able to make a decision without having seen any evidence?

If only one text message or email would have said "I don't care how you do it, I want that letters content out!" or "Nah, Scobie, don't you worry, you'll get the whole letter exclusively, People magazine just gets the gist." it would have been clear the letter was written to be printed/made known to the world/for citation ad nauseam.

But the judge never made her hand over the text messages and emails ANL requested a couple of times! Never ever!

Which means he didn't have all the information required, he didn't follow the law, because if she has to hand in something and she does not, she has to be made to and he didn't make her to.

And this is why I'll say this was rigged until I die.

If the judge was right taking her word and the wording as the only evidence needed it follows she could have handed out copies on Piccadilly, put the letter on Twitter, claimed it to be private regardless and ANL would still not have been allowed to print more than a sentence or two, right? I don't think so!

• Heart

TaylorSlattery

I definitely agree with so many others that I don’t think she has enough herself to do the RF any real damage. It was the “UK” and the “tabloids” that her real issues were with wasn’t it? I may be wrong. The RF have no ability or powers to make the public like anyone 😂 She can’t come out and say she hated the RF that much because if we remember their primary idea was that they wanted to work for the RF and simultaneously make loads of money. They took the huff when they were told they couldn’t work for extra money while serving the queen. They valued money above duty and took their bat and ball home. They’d still be Senior Royals now if they’d been allowed to pimp themselves out. If they didn’t want to be royal they wouldn’t still be slinging their titles about, the hypocrisy is excruciating.

I also can’t work out why everyone is so excited/worried about the interview being with Oprah. Apart from shilling WW she’s hardly the forefront of modern journalism 🙄 I think Meghan is in for another big shock if she thinks OPRAH can some how turn people’s affections for her. Does anyone remember the series Oprah did with Lindsay Logan? It was supposed give her a clean slate and turn her career around. Do we all love Lindsay now? Do we remember her for her acting more than we remember her for her drug abuse? Did her acting career pick back up off the back of the series? Does anyone even take an interest in what she does these day? Once you see someone for who they really are you can’t go about pretending they’re someone else. I don’t understand why people think Oprah has the Midas touch, so odd. Sadly Lindsay was actually a talented young actress in her day and she fell from grace and couldn’t turn it around.

I cannot understand why Meghan thinks she deserves so much limelight and admiration when she has no actual skills(yacht work doesn’t count!). I really don’t think she can grasp that no one knew who she was before marriage. What is she actually fighting to do in the world that RF stopped her doing?! What knowledge or connections does she have that the RF doesn’t? Absolutely nothing. If she genuinely wanted to be a philanthropist and work on social issues then working for the RF was the perfect fit. It’s clear she thinks she should be paid in cash not kind for doing charitable things. It’s disgusting.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Text from the mum.
(who contributes to this thread unknowingly through he daughter ooh....)

“She really has her claws in now doesn’t she, if it’s a girl they’ll call it Diana, wonder if it’s a moon bump again”

i need to get her into a day care or art class for the OAP’s of some sort 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Yet another lurker here, emerging blinking gently from lurkdom! Not sure I believe in some of the wackier theories, but what I do know is that she is a prime manipulator and has him by the (non-existent) balls.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "So the UK taxpayer spent $43 million on a full blown Royal Wedding that was really a PR event for the reality TV celebrity Meghan Markle - one full of business targets like Oprah that she wanted to attract to her tacky commercial brand stateside...Time for a refund, Britain?" / Twitter"

• Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
One thing you should about me, I get too deep and let things affect me greatly. This has done me in. Can some of you give me hope please? I want this fail spectacularly, even supporters turn against her, Hollywood stars don't go around on social media praising these two cunts. This starts Oprah failure.

I feel like crying because its going be 90 minutes of hate directed at will and Kate. My heart breaks for them. His own brother, kate who's never hurt anyone. They're the ones that should he doing this interview exposing how vile the harkles are and the true nasty bullying they've done.

I start work that week and I'm scared it'll be a bad showcase for me as I'll be too deep into thinking and worrying about this.

Where's the justice? Truth? What if they win and make the monarchy collapse? Make will and Kate hated and that they never make it to the thrones?
First off, you're number one. Take care of yourself. I guarantee Will, Kate and the rest of the BRF can take care of themselves as well-- especially the HMTQ and Prince Philip. They survived WWII and PP even fought in the actual battles. This is but a hiccup.

Meghan is going to start talking more because she's feeling safer here in America. She's established contacts, she has some revenue streams, she has Harry trapped with marriage and the children, even the British courts are ruling in her favor. So she feels like she can talk. The more she talks, the more attention she will get, and the more she will like it. So she'll start talking even more. She won't just do interviews at that point; she'll want a platform. I've explained this before, but when she gets a platform, everything will fall apart. Because if you give someone an interview, they'll start a revolution. If you give someone a platform, they'll hang themselves because they can't stop talking.

So have some tea, sit back and enjoy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
the Oprah Whingery is on 7th March,, and Commnwealth Day is March 8. Coincidence? I don't think so
Definitely Not a Coincidence. They are trying to repeat the Megxit Week publicity and relaunch their failing, boring, toxic brand.

Chris Ship - "it didnt work out that way."

Why? Did someone leak the info before they should have done?
Chris Ship broke the story from a source. Looks like a rare and welcome bit of journalism.

I'm still thinking about how this interview will go down. Let's face it, not many people will watch 90 minutes of Harkle whinges. It's the carefully-edited 3 minute highlights and gotchas that will do the rounds on Good Morning America, the chat shows, UK news channels and social media.

Oprah will want a soundbite that matches 'there were three of us in this marriage' and that's probably going to be about a) race b) social media and c) the press. The soundbites will be scripted and rehearsed over and over, complete with wobbly bottom lip and tearful blinking.

Harry will be expected to give a soundbite about his brother so expect something about being on 'different paths' and 'in time, I can forgive him' Then he'll add 'duty to the truth' and probably something about his commitment to the military.

The rest will be bump-clutching, sycophancy and St Megz prayer hands. I'm undecided about Archie. Maybe Harry will turn up claiming to have just read a bed time story? I think we'll get an 'Archie anecdote' not the real thing.

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Jeremy Clarkson Grand Tour of her fucking vajayjay
CRYING laughing at this!!

Poor queenie, I do hope Phil makes it a bit longer. I know he's a dreadful racist old git, but he's our dreadful racist old git. I also dont think he means any of the stuff he says, I think he just enjoys dropping the odd bomb and retiring sniggering to watch the aftermath. So much of royal life must be so boring, no wonder he occasionally feels the need to kick over the traces.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
They could also go for Liberty for a girl. You know with the freedom they craved and all...
That's the sort of name they will go for. It definitely won't be a traditional royal name. Archie Harrison is an awful name IMO.

I would expect something like Liberty, Grace or Verity but I'm hoping for 'Frogmella' 🤣

• Haha

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
There were constant comparisons between her and Kate.
When Kate did something it was all good.
When Meghan did something similar, it was a snub or disrespectful.

Examples-

Pics of Kate touching her baby bump is apparently lovely.
When Meghan touches her baby bump, the Press have timed how long it lasts and branded it a sign of her being controlling etc.

A one shoulder gown worn by Kate is described as elegant.
A one shoulder gown worn by Meghan is vulgar.

Sitting with legs crossed at the knee by Kate isnt commented upon.
When Meghan sits with legs crossed at the knee it is a deliberate flouting of protocol.
Apparently Royal women should cross their legs at the ankle and if they forget for a moment it is a snub to the Queen.

Then at a Remembrance parade photos of Kate and Meghan are printed alongside each other.
Both women have very slight make up on but apparently Meghan's make up is disrespectful. There are huge arrows pointing to various sections of her face explaining her anarchy.
One rule for Kate another rule for Meghan and there are countless similar things where if Kate does it - its good. If Meghan does it - its bad.

Why were the British Press so anti Meghan in the above examples?

Was it because she isn't Royal from birth?
Neither is Kate.
OK there are some aristocratic links in her ancestry but she's still classed as a commoner.

So both Kate and Meghan are commoners. Therefore the slating of Meghan can't be because she is a commoner.
So what could the reason be?

Harry has criticized the Press for hounding his Mother and more or less admitted he blamed them for her death. So is this the Press ganging up to teach him a lesson by hurting the woman he loves with negative comments?
Maybe. A tit for tat kind of thing.

Or is it a deep rooted racism that they can't see they are guilty of?
Were the British press guilty of racial discrimination against Meghan?
Were the Royal family also guilty?

Or is it because meghan isn't really very nice?

"The Crown" is drama not documentary, but we all know how "cold" the Royals can appear to new people coming into their "royal enclosure."
Its a huge case of when different worlds collide. They each have different expectations of how the other should behave.
We know it happened with Diana and Fergie. And Diana was an Aristocrat but still felt like an outsider. Therefore we know the Royal family aren't exactly easy to fit into.

So if the Royal Family weren't welcoming in the way Meghan expected them to be does that mean they were being racist?
Or were they mirroring her being unfriendly or controlling?

I don't know.
So has Meghan totally misunderstood their behaviour and taken it personally?
Again, I don't know.

Her televised cosy chat with Oprah could be explosive or it could be a yawn fest.

I have no idea if it will be even shown in its entirety where I live (UK) but I am curious to see it and make up my own mind.

If it is just a Meghan calling the Royal family names or whatever, I think its unfair that they won't be able to put their side of the story forward in their defence.

Everyone knows the Royals dont really have the "right of reply."
"Pics of Kate touching her baby bump is apparently lovely.
When Meghan touches her baby bump, the Press have timed how long it lasts and branded it a sign of her being controlling etc. "
Kate might have touched her baby bump. the level of KateWinslet-clutching-the-raft-post-Titanic manhandling that Meghan's poor bump went through was disturbing. I was in the audience when she ambushed the BFC awards in dec 2018 and spoiled CWK's award. she came out in the black gown CLUTCHING with BOTH ARMS, like it was a punchbowl filled to the top with margarita mix. It genuinely freaked everyone out in the audience. Rosamund Pike, the presenter, wasn't even mentioned in any news articles about it the next day. She totally ambushed it. And Pike's face - she didn't know where to look as she was on stage with the belly-clutcher. It was mega cringe. and it didn't stop. it just kept going ON and ON and On. sometimes it would shift to a double-handed belly cup so that the dress was tucked in. by the end - no one was paying any attention to anything else, certainly not CWK, poor thing. They wanted MM and the bump off the stage as it made everyone in the Royal Albert Hall uncomfortable.

Just thought I'd clarify a bit. Perhaps some other tattlers can bring on the Moroccon Beige tent photos where she, or rather her belly-button - barges ahead of Harry breaking every form of protocol to the point that there were loud comments made on camera? or the coat flicking to make sure her latex/lycra sausage-casing outfit was really showcasing her up-the-duffness? or the time she sat at the Women's Empowerment event and her dress was so short/not a maternity dress that it was hitched up to her pelvis?
Women touched their bumps - of course. Megsy played her bump like a Yanni plays the panpipes

1613508817275.png

I think it was because she didn't give royal life a chance. She and Harry announced (via Instagram, no less) that they were stepping down as senior royals, and looked forward to "collaborating" with the Queen. Meghan was either on maternity leave or on holiday for most of her time as a member of the RF. I can't understand why she was so pissed off - she had hardly done anything.

But - nobody COLLABORATES with the Queen.

That was the nail in the coffin for me. I had given her a free pass up until then.
so why is Oprah interviewing her on royal life, given that she was there for 20 minutes? Let's count the days for realz: married in May 2018, maternity leave midMarch 2019 and that was pretty much it. 10 months. really. 10 months of active "duty" (fresh sick bag).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Currently cringing at the thought of all the pregnancy announcement copycat poses I'm going to see on Facebook for the next few months :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick