Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I don’t think people on this thread are evil or vitriolic at all. Despite our sniping and swearing about the gruesome twosome, I think this thread is very friendly and supportive. We agree to disagree and we all get along swimmingly overall.

Yes, we probably go over the top expressing our frustration and annoyance sometimes, but that is what this thread is here for. A place to let off steam amongst like minded people and have a laugh along the way.

People who criticise Tattle have very likely not read more than a page or so of the various discussions. At first glance, a reader might be shocked at the forthright opinions. However, if they read further and delve deeper, they will see the threads are more than just talking about celebs etc. There are real communities on here and there are a lot of very supportive, kind posters who know when to step in and say the right thing when they see a poster is struggling. We have dealt with bereavement and relationship break ups, for example, in between our celeb discussions. Posters feel ‘at home’ on their threads of choice. They feel part of something, which is very important during this pandemic when many people are isolated and feeling lonely.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

freda19

VIP Member
Archie's not letting them get away with excluding him. That's better, clever boy.
PEEK-A-BOO!

PS. I did not mess with A's image. That's from last Christmas.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

keylimepie

VIP Member
I’m actually glad that so many people that were lurkers (myself included) are now feeling incandescent with rage!!
As an aside, my Nan is a staunch royalist. She stands when the national anthem is played without fail. At 89 years old even she knew Meg was a wrongun and couldn’t understand why “lovely Harry married that thing” and before the sugars cry racism, my Nan doesn’t like Kate either🤣I don’t know why!
I am also quite amazed that Megsy also tries to emulate Diana. Now I’ve met Diana when I was a child and for all her faults, she radiated kindness and on her visit ensured she would speak to as many people and appeared interested in what everyone had to say. People were transfixed by her and even though her and Charles were separated and had a difficult time within the firm, she never forgot the sense of duty and the good that she could do. Halfwit and Megsy didn’t want the duty side only what they could pick and choose. The Royal Family are better off without them.

FYI I asked Diana where William and Harry were when it was my turn to speak to her. They were at home with the Nanny. God I could have thought of something less mundane to ask 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Ive seen this too.........and is is a bit sad.......
Im not sure bitching about people on this thread behind their backs is any better than some of the comments on here to be honest!

But this is tattle life.....it kind of says on the tin, that anything goes....

Its also....there is a lot of unspoken frustration around Meghan and Harry, and the things they have done....Ive been fairly negative towards the pair of them since day one......the way she treated her dad...who was foolish but basically harmless, irritated me intensely. As did the blind gossip stuff talking about her indirectly merching her friends jewellery on the Africa tour...showing she had no idea at all, about how the RF operates. You dont merch what are meant to be gifts, after an official tour, paid for by the UK government!

As did the ....one sided press coverage and spamming of any negative discussions of them or their actions at all. just look at DS.....you cannot say a single negative word about the pair of them on there! And there is quite a bit of questionable stuff surrounding the pair of them!

Its interesting to see on this site...how many more people are seeing through the pair of them.....and trying to justify their negativity....

And letting of steam because of some pretty shitty life events currently surrounding us!!
I think that people should be far more worried about sites like DS where no negative opinions are allowed. That is censorship and really doesn't reflect how the vast majority of people feel in this country. I was made to feel like a grade A bitch whenever I posted on that site because it's full of virtue signallers who are incapable of real critical debate.

I honestly used to worry that there was something wrong with me because I didn't fit in.
Thank goodness I found Tattle. The people here are fantastic 🥰 if I don't agree with something that someone else has posted I usually just move past the comment to the next one. Nobody on here is trying to dox other users or baiting them to try and get them banned with endless cries of 'you're a hater prove it' which is extremely childish.

We might use bad language, call out appalling behaviour and take the piss but nobody here is actively wishing harm on them.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
It's definitely Harry on the bus with James Corden. No date yet but I'd guess March, as they have a big PR blitz going on and this will be part of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Boom!

The rumour is that Oprah has been housing them since they arrived in California.. so payback time.

ETA Well done to ITV News for actually breaking a story. This is the journalism we need around the Harkles.

But ITV News believes Meghan does plan to address issues surrounding the press coverage she has received since her relationship with Prince Harry was first revealed.That would be a significant development after Meghan won her privacy case against the Mail on Sunday last week.

After a two year fight following the newspaper's publication of the personal letter she sent to her father Thomas Markle, the Duchess called the tabloid's coverage "illegal and dehumanising".

ETA2 She's doing this before the cost hearing on 2 March? Before she knows whether ANL will appeal? Madness.

ETA3 And it's going out on Oprah WInfrey Network? NOT NETFLIX. Whoah!
As the interview is with Oprah no doubt she will denigrate the royal family and the entire country as racists 🙄 nothing will be her fault and the nasty press will be savaged too. There's no chance that she will mention the warm welcome she got at first and the huge amount of money spent on her worthless arse.

Is she going to be able to say much more than was offered up in 'Finding Freebies'?
She really is a disgusting piece of lowlife trash.
If she attacks us all on a TV show there will never be any way back for her.
It makes me sick that she has a title and isn't a British citizen and her children will be in line to the throne (the institution she despises).
I really don't think that the new sprog should be allowed to be in line for the throne when he/she will be a US citizen.

Hopefully this will be the end of her 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
The ultimate goal would be a girl, born on July 1st - Diana's 60th birthday. Called Diana Meghan Elizabeth Diana Frances Doria Midas Diana Beautiful Woke Diana Powerful Feminist Diana Spencer Markle Mountbatten-Windsor.

Multiple 'Dianas' to emphasise their 'ownership' of her.

• Haha
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
What effect to you think this will have on Harpo? After all, she was more than happy to partake of our tax contributions to attend the wedding of someone she had met maybe only once or twice. I think it might backfire and make her look rather desperate and a bit of a brown-noser - well a lot of a brown-noser.
I don't think it will backfire as such, but I doubt it will set the world on fire either. I agree with baguette, it will be a load of blah-blah-blah carefully seasoned with drips of humour and moments of pathos to complement the whingefest at the heart of it. They even held hazno back to allow smeggy to have front and centre stage to herself, BUT know that her boring elephant story voice will grate, so bringing the posh boy on will add a bit of "WTF is that funny bald guy sayin' Ethel?" reigniting of interest for those whose eyes were glazing over and drooping shut from smeggy overdosing.
It has maybe been crafted to emphasise how innocent and sweet she is ... so that if Brenda pisses on their cornflakes next month she'll look like a bitch. I really doubt she'll openly diss the in laws but she won't resist a few subtle digs and oprah will encourage that because she needs ratings badly.
We can sort of gauge what smeggy will be like, but haznoballs is a loose cannon. No amount of rehearsing will work for him. He's like the kid in the Nativity play who kept getting "No room at this inn" wrong. He'll forget what he was meant to say and will be endlessly looking at mummy meggy for clues. And hand clutching with her for signals and "Good boy, well done, roast chicken later ..." squeezes. If he panics he might go totally off piste :m.

• Haha
  • Heart
Harry was a darling of the press when he was with the Cressidas and the Chelsea's.Blonde,upper class.There was a very interesting article in the daily mail about 10 years ago,Harry went to some miss world show(details are sketchy,dont know where this was)anyway out of a long line of women he chose a black woman to take out for a dance.The comment section picked up on this and said Harry always had a preference for black women and would go on to marry a black woman one day.I found it interesting as this was well before Megs.I still think there is strong enough racist view held in British establishments like the media and royalty that would have never have given her a fair shot.I dont like her but she was never given a fair trial.I'm surprised that this is never picked up on but all the royal women are treated like shit,the media never fawned over the only female child the queen had,Princess Ann..Meghan you never stood a chance.
She was never given a fair trial?
Who? Meghan?
Seems like she did little and never gave the UK a fair trial including not honouring the things she, herself, said she would do.

• Heart
  • Sick

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Imagine using your pregnancy as a PR opportunity 🥺 these guys don't realise how far they've gone. They left for privacy, but hired an aggressive PR firm - hmm. All their income relies on public facing content. She wants to be an American Royal, but the magic doesn't work when you are all over press in ugly moments of constant bitterness. Although there certainly was racist press and responses, and the upper classes can be incredibly racist (see the experiences of Emma the Countess of Weymouth, who is half Nigerian, and who I adore! Why did they never make friends?!) sometimes all of us have to look beyond the "they don't like me because I'm female/my skin colour/my hair do" to reflect on whether it is our actions and personality traits that alienate. Very little that Meghan does seems to me to be particularly entrenched in her mother's culture - the lack of natural hair...even the way she speaks is white Californian celebrity...the clothes she wears and the way she decorates is also very mainstream Hollywood...I don't even think there is much for racists to pick on - she has been white passing most of her adult life. Why would people say it's racist to complain about this pregnancy announcement? Like yes it's not really very British royal, is that racist or just monarchist? Is that wrong? Do we have to like someone taking century old traditions and flogging them commercially? Is not liking that evil? Honestly sometimes the world seems craaaaaaazy, I can't follow all the arguments,

but yeh for people who left a whole palace for privacy and keep suing over privacy, it's very reasonable for papers to make jibes about privacy loving people making national press releases on a calculated day of the year at a time that gains maximal exposure, they release a lot late on sundays so they're in the papers all week.
the longer time goes on the more I feel they are genuinely trying to engineer a fluffy lovely beautiful fantasy view of themselves so the more it feels fake. Where I come from we don't callously use a combination of a pregnancy and the world famous Diana's footprints, for desperately needed good PR. You tell your friends and family, you pick a week or two after the birth of someone else in the family (geez they're even meant to like Eugenie), and Just generally act like you're happy but private instead of shoving your husband's bare feet all over the internet. They're weird, they are so weird. It's all spin and they're about to get dizzy and fall over!

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
I'm absolutely loving the top comment on the Daily Mail's story about the pregnancy/surrogacy announcement :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Top trolling and shade!

If you haven't already, everyone head over there and green arrow it. The sugars are absolutely fuming about it!

1613346332472.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Here it is...yes, Omid is most certainly having a dig at William saying that he will be ‘incandescent with rage’ upon hearing about the Oprah interview. Very snide. Especially as he just told everyone to #bekind after talking about Caroline Flack. Steaming hypocrite.

Polish_20201207_183423166.jpg

I absolutely detest this vile piece of shit.
He's actually more repellent sometimes than the witch of Montecito and handbag Harry.

I wonder what will happen to him when his mistress Smegatron is utterly disgraced and starts to fade into oblivion?
I do hope his fall is a big one 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Harry was a darling of the press when he was with the Cressidas and the Chelsea's.Blonde,upper class.There was a very interesting article in the daily mail about 10 years ago,Harry went to some miss world show(details are sketchy,dont know where this was)anyway out of a long line of women he chose a black woman to take out for a dance.The comment section picked up on this and said Harry always had a preference for black women and would go on to marry a black woman one day.I found it interesting as this was well before Megs.I still think there is strong enough racist view held in British establishments like the media and royalty that would have never have given her a fair shot.I dont like her but she was never given a fair trial.I'm surprised that this is never picked up on but all the royal women are treated like shit,the media never fawned over the only female child the queen had,Princess Ann..Meghan you never stood a chance.
I really liked Meghan when she first came on the scene. I thought she was a breath of fresh air and had high hopes for her bringing about positive change. I watched the wedding and thought it was great. I admired her for walking down the aisle on her own for the first part. I had nothing at all negative to say about her.

However, over time I became very disappointed by aspects of her behaviour and then all the secrecy around Archie. Then insulting the whole of the U.K. by calling it a racist country.

I think the U.K. and the RF never stood a chance, not the other way round. MM wasn‘t willing to put in the hard work in the early years. She expected instant adulation. She didn’t spend enough time earning the public’s respect, she just expected it. She expected to be adored without doing much to earn it. It takes years to build up a reputation of trust, loyalty and respect. Not a few months. She was too impatient and the U.K. public started to see things they didn’t like.

• Heart

leviosa

What on earth is her problem with Eugenie? She announced her pregnancy with Archie at Eugenie's wedding, and now announcing this before Eugenie's even given the new baby's name. At least people are calling her out on it this time, I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The reason she is lying down on her back is so that the moonbump doesnt sway like last time. She's read the comments and learned lessons.

I really hope Eugenie issues photos of her baby to eclipse the H&M news.

With them not including Archie in their photo, not even the back of his head, makes me think there is something wrong with him
Surely any normal loving parents would involve their first born in a reveal of their second???

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
If I were a journo right now, I'd be seeking an interview with Warby. Like RIGHT NOW. the headline " You created a monster and released it into the wild. any comments?"
Fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart