Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hahaha

I wonder how many adverts will play in the NINETY minute show. And to talk about themselves for all that time, how disgustingly self indulgent. Most people can’t bear to talk about themselves for 9 minutes! Very telling that she is able to sell her story but can’t attend a court hearing, I guess money helps one get out of bed in the morning. Entitled idiots, we are seeing Harry’s true colours though. Utter embarrassment for the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Bad Karma

So, let’s start thinking about names. Here is my list so far, make your suggestions and I will add them to the list.
I dont think we need to worry about guessing boys names, this baby is surely going to be a girl to let them leech off of Diana's name and legacy a bit more?

So publicity shy couple tell-all to a US person.
Yet the person who had been employed the longest was a UK citizen, who did not have the grace to talk to the UK public when he lobbed in his resignation.

He can be part of the royal family (as opposed to the working firm) all day long for all I care. But every little insult (from either of them or both) that he supports, whether implicitly or overtly, is another treason why no money should pass these borders and all the titles should go. That includes the patronages that "may" go.

FFS if I didn't turn up to work even in a voluntary capacity I would be sacked. So why not them? Too upper class to be sacked? Use any wording you want, get them gone.

AND get rid of HRH as well. He's no prince of the kingdom. He's an exile by choice. He is not coming back. He can say hello to granny all he wants, but they don't want titles for their kids and now, living in a land of supposed egalitarianism, they can lose these as well.

It will give them that level playing field for success that they want.

ETA I was going to change treason to reason but thought I'd let it stand.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I think it was Cat who earlier defended Warby re his decision. I would agree with that. He picked apart all the extras and got to the basics and unfortunately ANL lost on that. Sad but true.
However, he still has the costs and other stuff to deal with, so I'm hoping he's sufficiently vexed at the shockinglyly "Fuck you!" timing of the bump announcement and now the Oprah Whingery chat by this terribly exceedingly private woman that he puts the boot in regarding costs. I hope he crucifies her financially. Do it Warby, redeem yourself.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I really hope Eugenie issues some photos of the baby and that newspapers give that good coverage.

How spiteful is Smeg, she announced her first pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding and now announced her second just days after the birth of E's baby. All because she didnt get to wear the emerald tiara and E did

• Sick
  • Wow

Lilykins

VIP Member
I’m shocked at this! Can’t the wider public see the irony between claiming the need for privacy and then selling your soul to networks giving interviews?! Disgusting behaviour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New report;
“Archie is going to be a big brother”

“Oh nice, she’s using the same surrogate then”

SHUT UP MOTHER!!!
how do I keep her off the daily mail 😂

• Haha

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Don't get why Yahoo! News are saying that the daily star front page is 'Nasty'? It's the bloody truth 😂😂 and it's hilarious!! That's how all newspapers should report on dumb cunt 1 and dumb cunt 2

• Haha
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I'm guessing this is going to be spun into some kind of sob story interview "my fertility issues/my miscarriage/my court case hell/evil media".
I think it will be a victimhood marathon: victim of daddy, victim of siblings, victim of racism her whole life, victim of nasty brits, victim of Harry's family, victim of Harry's friends and past, victim of nasty press, poor me.

oh - an cue the belly-cupping. Lots and lots and lots and lots of belly cupping. ARGH!!!!!

Oprah is a better at reading a room than Harry and Megs so will craft teh questions and edit the final result in a way that avoids any howlers. I feel awful for the RF but they will absolutely come out of this battered, bruised and possibly permanently weakened. The ONLY way this can be avoided is if Parliament steps in and decides that this behaviour is tantamount to treason and THEY tell these two to fuck right off and leave your titles and any claim to the throne at the door, thanks. Harry would need to get a US passport as he cannot be stripped of his UK passport without having another citizenship claim as that would make him stateless.

The only onther way to avoid this is for their financials to be disclosed IN FULL.... ie how much money they have received and from whom and what did they spend it on etc.
The problem is that the Never Complain/Explain mantra is what she has always banked on: that she could say whatever she wanted to whomever she wants and they will never say anything even if it is outright lies. Now with the Warby decision, she can say whatever she wants, have others leak it and NEVER be held accountable.

I need to stop following these two as it is doing my head in. I stopped watching any and all news/ads etc about Covid for the same reason.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Let's not forget what is really important about welcoming a new precious tiny one to this world... you can SHOP THE LOOK 💰

O. M. G. Thank god you’ve linked this. 💐😘

I have been searching for ages for a shapeless, drab, overpriced dress. But they either weren’t adequately dreary or they gave a hint of my body shape. There was nothing ugly and expensive enough. ☹

🥳Search over! 🥳
Thank you, thank you, thank you 🙏🏻
This is such a great group. Love you all ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

NutMegandCinnamong

If Harry sits there and let’s her slag off his family to fucking Oprah of all people, I hope they call him and tell him in no uncertain terms that he’s to never darken their doors again. Nothing I detest more than a man who hands over his testicles at the altar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Harry was a darling of the press when he was with the Cressidas and the Chelsea's.Blonde,upper class.There was a very interesting article in the daily mail about 10 years ago,Harry went to some miss world show(details are sketchy,dont know where this was)anyway out of a long line of women he chose a black woman to take out for a dance.The comment section picked up on this and said Harry always had a preference for black women and would go on to marry a black woman one day.I found it interesting as this was well before Megs.I still think there is strong enough racist view held in British establishments like the media and royalty that would have never have given her a fair shot.I dont like her but she was never given a fair trial.I'm surprised that this is never picked up on but all the royal women are treated like shit,the media never fawned over the only female child the queen had,Princess Ann..Meghan you never stood a chance.
You're right; she didn't stand a chance, but it had nothing to do with race. If people on the internet had figured out that Harry liked black women, then the BRF knew it too, and by the time Megz came along they had most likely come to expect and accept that he would one day bring home a woman of color. As for any reaction by establishment media, extended family and the UK population at large, 1) I never saw widespread racist comments or reactions, and 2) there will always be a few jerks making racist remarks or some idiot with a Blackamoor brooch trying to get attention, and it's not fair to judge the whole lot of Britain by the actions of a few. As for Princess Anne, the media never fawned over her because she never called them to alert them to her activities like certain other royals did but rather kept quiet. If she wanted the attention she certainly could have gotten it.

Whenever you decide that you want to be part of any group or organization, you have to assimilate. If they smoke weed, you should probably be a weed-smoker. If they eat BBQ, you'd better love the sauce. When in Rome, etc. This goes for everything as big as immigrating to a country and as small as getting a new job or marrying into a family-- and Megz did all 3 of those. When you assimilate, you don't just succeed; you thrive. But she didn't assimilate, and she never had any intention of doing so. The first thing she did after they were engaged was to make him skip a hunt with his family, and she kept making him skip it, along with many, many other things she's done by herself that have been mentioned and hashed over in these threads. I think things are exactly the way Megz wants them right now, and if they aren't, she has only herself to thank.

Thank you to everyone to answered my question about this thread. I just had a bit of a wobble reading the outrage. It was so at odds with the way I read it. I suddenly wondered if I was lacking insight.
People are just sick of it all. Everything is so shit at the moment, for so many people and M&H never stop moaning, criticising and saying how hard they have it. And Harry turned his back completely on this country. I really feel for The National Theatre. They had Brenda as a patron, then Smeg who couldn’t have shown less interest. It’s almost as though acting and drama isn’t her passion, celebrity and fame are.... 🤔

Re: withdrawing roles and titles. Apparently the withdrawing the commonwealth title is the most tricky and delicate. They slagged off the commonwealth openly. How is it tricky? They obviously deeply disapprove of it so why would they want to be associated with it?

bsdetector

I wish all of the media would take this stance. Also, why is the opportunity to throw shade not being taken up by all the tabloids, such as "The Royal Family have, so far, not commented on the announcement".

Attachments

• Haha

Kebab

I’m another long-time lurker who has felt the need to come out! The cringe and ginge threads have kept me entertained for months. However the shenanigans of these two over-privileged knob ends over the past couple of weeks have forced me out. Their constant wokery and attempts to control the narrative have completely pissed me off. It feels like they are invading my privacy and not once have they asked if I’m okay!! I would be fine if this pair of what Freda says would just shut up!

• Heart
  • Haha