Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Great find! As someone else suggested their ever so happy and ever so in love photo may have been from when she was 'pregnant' with the baby they lost in the Summer (although, I do think that may be a little bit twisted even for them!)

If they have separated, I'm not sure why Hazza would go along with this whole charade though.
Yeah I think they're together unless she is freaking insane, but I do think they've been Rocky and I can't see this being smooth sailing at all.

Reactions: 8

chaos

I'm not well versed about Diana - would someone mind giving a wee explanation of what Bashir means please?
Evenin' all. :mIncoming long one, soz.🤪
First of all I hope Warby is suitably ashamed at recharging this trailer park trash's batteries. Fucking twat.
Now Shihtzu12 , I know what you mean. The problem is that in recent weeks they(and Warby*spiit*) have been dropping shit bombs so rapidly that we don't get time to beat the info to it's death on here before the next one drops. There's no recovery time in between so it feels like overload. That's all it is. Calm down, take it as a long drawn out whodunnit where we know the perps might be winning the occasional skirmish(Warby:mad:*spit*) but they won't win the war.Focus on your new job and all will be well. Good guys win (most times).

This all reeks of total panic setting in in Montecito. The Oprah thing was always gonna happen, we knew that when we saw her and her beard partner sashay into the church. I deeply suspect that Brenda has informed them what her next steps are regarding them and it has triggered them in a last hurrah of "Fuck you all" shit bombs. This is what smeggy has dreamed of this past two years. Sticking it to the Brits and getting paid for it. All she needed was haznoballs 100% backing and it seems she now has that.

I find it really weird, so much emphasis on how cute it is that they announced baby Done Deal on the 37th anniversary of Di announcing she was incubating the spare for Chas. Let's get real guys, Di KNEW prior to her wedding day that Chas was superglued to Camilla, yet she went ahead. OK fair enough, she thought her fresh little fanny would blow Camillas more travelled one out of the game and again, fair play, she produced the heir in good time. Once she'd done that she should have folded. Game over. Sit back and chill. But no, she still let herself get pregnant to her cheating husband. Knowing he was back to dipping his wick in Camilla. How in holy fuck is it being portrayed as romantic? Announcing to the world she'd embarrassed herself by getting upduffed to a man who had no interest in her ... I'm mortified that she was so stupid. Haznoballs was never ever wanted in the way Wills was. He was an after thought, possibly an oopsie weak moment and his sainted mother was quite frankly a bit of a shit stirring whore prior to the divorce, chasing married men, harassing their wives, smuggling men into her home/bed. No wonder smeggy relates to her.
The Bashir interview was a huge error, but like her son she took no advice and went ahead. Now we know that Bashir played her like a fiddle and rehearsed her carefully. Remind you of anyone? The apple didn't fall too far from the tree. Thank God all the worst traits were filtered into haznoballs. Whatever faults Wills has will never ever compare to the treacherous thick deluded ginger cunt of Montecito.

• Haha
  • Wow

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Very probably untrue, and really bizarre theory that came to me just now: What if Doria carried Archie and/or is carrying this baby? You know, imbue their children with a sense of their roots and ethnicity, or whatever.
I am not sure but I thinK Doria is passed sprog dropping age

• Haha

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
@freda19 I understand what you are saying about the judge stripping the privacy case down to its bare bones BUT there were still many other people involved in its drafting, checking, publication, and eventual sharing. Well before her dad even got to read it.

To quote a line in your earlier post: “No different to an author using factcheckers and proof readers, the finished item is still the authors.”

This is very true of many authors, I agree, they do use several other sources in order to complete their works. However, the difference to Smeggy is that authors of books, screenplays or whatever usually publish their work for wider public consumption. That is the aim of their game - to publish and let others read their work. They seek facts and advice and then publish it for public consumption. They do not claim their work to be completely private and confidential, like Smeggy, and they do not start suing libraries or shops for stocking their work because it breaches their privacy. Smeggy has done what authors do but, unlike authors, she has claimed erosion of privacy and misuse copyright when she had no grounds to do so, IMO.

JAR21

VIP Member
Couple of things about that photo:

1. Her norks don't correlate with the size of her bump - when I was 5/6 months pregnant I had a cleavage you could park a bus in!

2. What's going on with the seam of her dress and along her back - it looks like when you are having a wedding dress fitted and they pin you into it!
Mine didn't increase until I was breastfeeding.

Tattyfilarious

Sorry, should've quoted that - they were the words of Ken Dodd.
We all know that Harry and whatsiname are a pair of what Freda says; but hey, they give us some great entertainment!

Reactions: 3

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Rather annoyingly, ANL had the chance/time to gather their evidence, having asked *(and were granted) the right to include FF. They did not present a challenge to the postponement -- so all terribly accommodating.
Ergo the "Palace 4". which is - and tattlers please correct me as I am swimming out of my depth here - unprecedented.

They were primed, primped.... and ready to pounce..... and then a princely ""poof!"
nay nay you shall not present a single WORD of your position [even though I said you should get access to , and be granted to present, email and sms and FF a few weeks ago]
SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE

sunburnt bald patch. oh man......
Please, excuse me, I have had a few drinks. I cannot understand what your post is alluding to. Please can you just ’say it how it is’? I am trying to read between the lines and I am drawing a blank.

Seriously, I usually love your posts as they are so on point. Alas, I cannot make head nor tail of your last one. Please could you summarise? I don’t wish to offend but I don’t understand your meaning.

Reactions: 2

Tattyfilarious

Laughter is the greatest music in the world and audiences come to my shows to escape the cares of life. They don't want to be embarrassed or insulted. They want to laugh and so do I - which is probably why it works.

Reactions: 2