Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's definitely Harry on the bus with James Corden. No date yet but I'd guess March, as they have a big PR blitz going on and this will be part of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The sugars: “abolish the monarchy”
Also the sugars: “king Harry/kween Smeg/Prince Archie.
the sugars: “everyone is invading their privacy, it’s disgusting”
Also the sugars: “Oprah interview - I hope they reveal everything about the RF”
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
The sugars have tit for brains. They hate the royal family and don't understand anything about the protocols etc and yet they want Smeggy to be their Disney Princess. In the great scheme of things these idiots are unimportant.

I would be surprised if Smeggy reveals anything that we don't know already to Oprah. I'm sure that the royal family have some secrets they would like to keep to themselves but I very much doubt that Smeggy knows anything of real value. They wouldn't have been daft enough to disclose much to someone they never trusted in the first place.

It will be more crap along the lines of how courtiers spoke down to her, Kate wouldn't go shopping with her etc and it will all be centred on people being mean to her interpreted as 'racism'.
That's really all she has.

Reactions: 24
On the other hand, it's no secret Harry was looking to get married, as in the Royal system a wife would get him titles, a country estate and a court of his own. Its also no secret that his various 'habits' and personality problems made him pretty much unmarriageable.
Yes, getting married would have gotten Harry all
those things eventually. They had to wait. And at some point Charles would be King.

Meghan would not wait. Or maybe both of them would not wait. They got the titles. But, her idea of a country estate was living in Windsor Castle.

But, the more I hear about Harry, the more I think that they deserve each other. Seriously, he sounds nasty. Not his sexual proclivities (although not my style), but, his treatment of his other girlfriends and the polo ponies.🐎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The sugars have tit for brains. They hate the royal family and don't understand anything about the protocols etc and yet they want Smeggy to be their Disney Princess. In the great scheme of things these idiots are unimportant.

I would be surprised if Smeggy reveals anything that we don't know already to Oprah. I'm sure that the royal family have some secrets they would like to keep to themselves but I very much doubt that Smeggy knows anything of real value. They wouldn't have been daft enough to disclose much to someone they never trusted in the first place.

It will be more crap along the lines of how courtiers spoke down to her, Kate wouldn't go shopping with her etc and it will all be centred on people being mean to her interpreted as 'racism'.
I agree, I think this is going to be the woolliest, most meh interview ever. She'll save all her vitriol for when she's talking about the press, because she simply doesn't have the guts to trash the RF in public. The nameless/faceless courtiers and grey suits, sure, but she will stop short of directing criticism at anyone personally (which let's face it, is the only reason why anybody is interested in this bloody interview).

There will be zero revelations whatsoever because there's simply nothing to tell that we haven't heard before.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Are
She was raised and educated Roman Catholic, became Jewish for her first(?) wedding to Trevor, then became Cof E to bag haznoballs and baby darren was dipped C of E, I presume.
Maybe she can get the crazy minister from the wedding to baptise baby Diana Allegra Harkelina. Lots of dancing and singing. I do love Baptist Services. So refreshingly joyful. "Dance dance, wherever you may be, I am the lord of the dance said he."
OK, on it Lordy.(y):m
Careful @freda19 😱
You don’t want to summon Lord of the Dance, Michael Flatley, instead. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've looked at Skippy and think she's a sandwich short of a picnic as far as 'secret agent Harry' being tucked away safely in the UK is concerned.

On the other hand, it's no secret Harry was looking to get married, as in the Royal system a wife would get him titles, a country estate and a court of his own. Its also no secret that his various 'habits' and personality problems made him pretty much unmarriageable. The RF pushed the 'hot Harry' and 'Hero Harry' PR hard for years and still couldn't get any takers for him. So it was always going to be a 'contract marriage' by another name, where someone took him on for a few years. The someone was Megz. It's not really a conspiracy, just an arrangement, the way I see it.
I agree with you about Skippy. She is adamant that Harry wouldn’t do this to his family & even at a point were fixated that Lord Geidt was going to be the downfall of Meghan.
I used to like Harry, I have an ex who was based with him at Wattisham & went to America with him, he said he was lovely but since then there’s been so many stories about how awful he is. He’s seems very huffy & needs to check his privilege. If he wants to leave the Royal family then they should allow him too, cut the money & let him see how hard it really is to live the life he’s used to with no money.

Reactions: 21
This is the most interesting news. Why on earth would the Harkles jeopardize their deal with Netflix for a one off interview with Oprah?

It also confirms what we thought all along - Netflix are after royal tea spilling not Smeggys woke ideas.

Of course Smeggy will drag everything out, Oprah will get one titbit and Netflix will be promised many more if she gets a whole series of 'At home with the Harkles'😄
The snippets we heard about the Netflix deal is that Megz business team negotiated using the Harkles video diaries during Megxit, secret tapes, innermost thoughts about the RF as the hook.

We've also seen a blind recently saying Netflix were disappointed with what has been filmed so far. with the 'vanity project' comment.

I doubt Netflix were offered the chance of a 'tell all' one to one with Megz, with nothing off the table. It's fascinating that the first TV outing in the USA coming up are both CBS: James Corden and the Oprah exclusive. From everything I've read about Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix, he's ruthless and plays hardball. The Harkles are publicly mugging Netflix off. (They are also publicly taking Lord Justice Warby for a fool in the same way). They splashed their $100m Netflix deal all over the press last year, and then delivered (so far) nothing at all. That makes Netflix look rather silly. It also makes the Harkles look unreliable, duplicitous and not the type of people to take their commitments seriously. Who knew etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I hope so. She won't have much to divulge that's first-hand info. It's VERY likely that Hazno has spilt his guts to her though

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The snippets we heard about the Netflix deal is that Megz business team negotiated using the Harkles video diaries during Megxit, secret tapes, innermost thoughts about the RF as the hook.

We've also seen a blind recently saying Netflix were disappointed with what has been filmed so far. with the 'vanity project' comment.

I doubt Netflix were offered the chance of a 'tell all' one to one with Megz, with nothing off the table. It's fascinating that the first TV outing in the USA coming up are both CBS: James Corden and the Oprah exclusive. From everything I've read about Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix, he's ruthless and plays hardball. The Harkles are publicly mugging Netflix off. (They are also publicly taking Lord Justice Warby for a fool in the same way). They splashed their $100m Netflix deal all over the press last year, and then delivered (so far) nothing at all. That makes Netflix look rather silly. It also makes the Harkles look unreliable, duplicitous and not the type of people to take their commitments seriously. Who knew etc.
But it does mean Netflix could dump them and extend The Crown and go in hard on the Debarkles!!

• Haha
  • Heart
But it does mean Netflix could dump them and extend The Crown and go in hard on the Debarkles!!
Looking forward to the Netflix v Harkles litigation dropping in 3..2..1

BP are looking pretty silly at the moment as well. Their line, as far as we can tell, is that everything was decided a year ago. So military roles and patronages have been off the table for a year. The Palace plan seems to have been that no formal announcement would be made, no big statements, no publicity around 'End of Megxit Review', but new appointments would be made quietly to the positions, one by one between 1 April and June.

The Harkles had a different plan. We've had a four month campaign for 'Hero Harry' to keep his military roles, endless PR around 'Harry flying over to negotiate Megxit with the Queen / Frogmore made ready for his return', Harkles saying how 'committed' they are (i.e. nasty mean Palace being spiteful by taking their toys away) and now another swirl of PR around stuff being taken off them. Exactly what the Palace didn't want. This noisy mess will go on for week after week. Harkles are hiding behind a claim that they aren't being paid for the Oprah interview, so didn't need to tell the Palace (not a commercial deal). They are shameless.

At the moment, I'm holding on to hope that Lord Justice Warby delivers an expensive reality check on 2 March.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Smeggy needs to start investigating true crime/unsolved murders, pronto. Netflix would be all over that. 🔍

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BP are looking pretty silly at the moment as well. Their line, as far as we can tell, is that everything was decided a year ago. So military roles and patronages have been off the table for a year. The Palace plan seems to have been that no formal announcement would be made, no big statements, no publicity around 'End of Megxit Review', but new appointments would be made quietly to the positions, one by one between 1 April and June.

The Harkles had a different plan. We've had a four month campaign for 'Hero Harry' to keep his military roles, endless PR around 'Harry flying over to negotiate Megxit with the Queen / Frogmore made ready for his return', Harkles saying how 'committed' they are (i.e. nasty mean Palace being spiteful by taking their toys away) and now another swirl of PR around stuff being taken off them. Exactly what the Palace didn't want. This noisy mess will go on for week after week. Harkles are hiding behind a claim that they aren't being paid for the Oprah interview, so didn't need to tell the Palace (not a commercial deal). They are shameless.

At the moment, I'm holding on to hope that Lord Justice Warby delivers an expensive reality check on 2 March.
BP will have to make some sort of announcement at some stage, if they carry on the way they are doing.

So the Oprah interview is in return for the free accommodation then.

Reactions: 17
So if Thomas is complicit, does that mean he's really seen Farchie on the quiet and all the 'I hope to meet them' is just PR bullshit?
Well..........how on earth would we know!

lets be honest...He could easily have been phoning Meghan or meeting up with Meghan for months! The timing of him popping up and being interviewed by CBS just as Meghan is going to be interviewed by Oprah for CBS is a massive co incidence!

And yes I can see a lovely reunion being planned by Oprah....bringing together Father and daughter again......

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
BP will have to make some sort of announcement at some stage, if they carry on the way they are doing.

So the Oprah interview is in return for the free accommodation then.
We are going to get weeks of this sort of headline from their PR team. It's giving me flashbacks of their rude 'collaborate with The Queen' guff on the website a year ago.

Meghan ‘determined not to upset Queen in Oprah interview’

Harkles have had a string of favours from Oprah since the wedding. Fixing up Tyler Perry's place, lending them a place in Montecito (if rumours are true), favourable publicity via Gayle, shoutouts in Oprah Mag and on their social media, the oat coffee endorsement and who knows what else.

Both sides are looking bad I agree. The royal family need to get on with removing the Harkles privileges. The Queen will be aware of hundreds (possibly even thousands) of letters that have been sent to them in the last year complaining about the Harkles and not taking action makes the monarchy look weak. Just bloody well get on with it! Pussyfooting around is just pathetic and has lost them a lot of support.

The Harkles know that they are going to lose everything (and have known for a year) and yet they won't accept the inevitable. It's truly pathetic and everything they do is designed to stir up trouble in the media and rile up their knuckle headed fans. I'm sick of them all 🤮

Reactions: 19
I think it will be interesting to see how Netflix respond!

At the beginning I was astounded by how arrogant Meghan and Harry are, and their inablity to listen to and follow even the most basic of advice.
Like Meghan doing a press event on the same day and at the same time as Camilla, despite being asked not to!
Or not wearing tights and a hat to a royal event.....I don't like wearing tights or hats, but if the event expected it......what is the problem in conforming?

I think I still am. astounded by their ...ignorance and entitlement........The pair of them have access to shedloads of money...and masses of expensive PR...... and yet they miss the basics!

Supposedly tied into a contract.....with Netflix... what on earth made them do a warts and all interview with Oprah on CBS!

And this is why the British press are being so ......awful/vindictive to the pair of them...........Meghan and Harry have been trying so hard to use their PR to tell their version of events that any mistakes they do make will be ...........shown up ....... and thrown back in their faces.

Or advance defensive statements will be made to counteract the PR direction, and throw the game completely off course! Like Harry and his military titles.

It is a massive shame the pair of them aren't able to just go away and grow up a bit....out of the glare of the media spotlight.

I seem to have missed something... what is this about Oprah lending them a place in Montecito?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.