Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where exactly are they living at the moment?? Has he used his Diana inheritance which he got when he turned 30 to buy a mansion up to her standards??!! I know at one point they were guest living in some millionaires mansion?? Who is paying for security??? Is it the royal family... Or Charles?? Does gingernuts still get allowance from Daddy? He used to . .. Surely be can't earn any money from press interviews etc as he hasn't got citizenship??? All got to be paid earned by smegs???

Reactions: 11
Where exactly are they living at the moment?? Has he used his Diana inheritance which he got when he turned 30 to buy a mansion up to her standards??!! I know at one point they were guest living in some millionaires mansion?? Who is paying for security??? Is it the royal family... Or Charles?? Does gingernuts still get allowance from Daddy? He used to . .. Surely be can't earn any money from press interviews etc as he hasn't got citizenship??? All got to be paid earned by smegs???
Absolutely no idea. It is truly baffling.

Reactions: 10
Why the hell was a photographer even required if it was taken with an iPad?
As usual she’s a fame hag. Never use anyone lowly like an aide when you can name drop a famous photographer.

Frogmella Windsoretta :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking America. Twin Girls: America Allegra and Diana Doria

The rumours swirling around last year said pregnant with twin girls. Diana & Doria?
It’d be hard to find any people looking more like the cats who’ve got the cream.

For that reson I’m picking at least one daughter to make the perfect Pigeon Pair.
I mean, one of each.
First woman in world to have a miscarriage, first to have a child of each sex.
That’s got to be worth an expensive bauble for the briefcase girl.

A36A5241-73DE-4036-B304-B7E33BA25082.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I suspect what the @ResidentMerkin is trying to say/figure out is the reason why I am so livid about the whole judgement.

MM said it was a private letter.

ANL said it was written for the public to see.

Judge says the letter was worded like a private letter, so must have been a private letter, which is why she could expect privacy.

I say, it is not the wording that makes a letter private but the intention to keep it private.

So how is the judge able to make a decision without having seen any evidence?

If only one text message or email would have said "I don't care how you do it, I want that letters content out!" or "Nah, Scobie, don't you worry, you'll get the whole letter exclusively, People magazine just gets the gist." it would have been clear the letter was written to be printed/made known to the world/for citation ad nauseam.

But the judge never made her hand over the text messages and emails ANL requested a couple of times! Never ever!

Which means he didn't have all the information required, he didn't follow the law, because if she has to hand in something and she does not, she has to be made to and he didn't make her to.

And this is why I'll say this was rigged until I die.

If the judge was right taking her word and the wording as the only evidence needed it follows she could have handed out copies on Piccadilly, put the letter on Twitter, claimed it to be private regardless and ANL would still not have been allowed to print more than a sentence or two, right? I don't think so!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's nowt to do with the Royals never being homeless you thick bleep Charlene. Smeggy's never been homeless either so if experience in a field is the only criteria YOU would use for patronages then charities are fucked across the board.
Lol as if staying in friends mega mansions outside their then pay grade is even slightly like being homeless, good Lord get off your high unicorn Charlene.

Reactions: 13
As usual she’s a fame hag. Never use anyone lowly like an aide when you can name drop a famous photographer.

It’d be hard to find any people looking more like the cats who’ve got the cream.

For that reson I’m picking at least one daughter to make the perfect Pigeon Pair.
I mean, one of each.

View attachment 440846
Look at the size of that gob! There is no hiding that underbite here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
he might also double down.... and man that would piss me off NO END. has anyone checked his meds lately? hmmmm

I mean, one of each.

View attachment 440846
Such a feminist....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Longtime lurker.
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but does anyone else follow Skippy on Tumblr? She is adamant that Harry is NOT with Meghan & she is photoshopping all their pictures together. I think they are together though.
perhaps that is why he appears at the end of the oprah interview as a hologram.......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look at the minging pit sweat stains!!!!! 😮😮😮😮

She must reek of onions 🤢

You’d think she would invest in a good deodorant for hot climes. Smegma? I thoroughly recommend Mitchum roll-on.

It’s a great euphemism isn’t it?! Along with rusty Sheriff’s badge and chocolate starfish!

Thank you very much for sharing the link to those bitchy army boys! They really are worse than us lot!

I thought it was a bit strange that Smegma didn’t accompany Hazzno on the James Corden bus tour and karaoke singalong. We know she doesnt usually let him out of her sight. It would‘ve been the perfect opportunity to showcase her sparkling wit and bantz with Corden, along with her sweet angelic singing voice.

I reckon the invite was for Hazzno only to push the ‘two Brits having a laugh in the US’ theme. Smegma was surplus to requirements and would’ve dampened down the laddish bantz. I bet she gave him HELL when he got home. Hazzno had probably got really drunk and spilled his guts to Corden. Hey! Has anyone checked Corden’s Twitter? He may know some juicy stuff, but unfortunately for us, will keep schtum.
Corden will know a lot of juicy stuff, but won't be spilling...partly, because there is a lot of juicy stuff to be known about Corden 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "So the UK taxpayer spent $43 million on a full blown Royal Wedding that was really a PR event for the reality TV celebrity Meghan Markle - one full of business targets like Oprah that she wanted to attract to her tacky commercial brand stateside...Time for a refund, Britain?" / Twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 36
From US OK Magazine https://okmagazine.com/p/oprah-prince-harry-meghan-markle-interview-cbs-netflix/

OK Exclusive
CBS Vs. Netflix! Oprah's Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Primetime Interview Could Cost The Couple $100 Million: Source
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's big sit-down interview with Oprah Winfrey airing as a CBS Primetime Special isn’t going over well with some at Netflix, the company that paid the former royal couple over $100 million, insiders dish to OK!.

“No one knows what’s going on inside Netflix with regard to Meghan and Harry. The couple reached a major multi-year, multi-million deal, and their first TV project is going to air on CBS. None of this makes any sense,” a source tells OK!.

“Harry and Meghan have produced precisely nothing since singing the $100 million deal," the insider notes. "They were supposed to develop documentaries, feature films, scripted television shows and children’s series, but the real crown jewels, so to speak, was getting access to these two talking about the most famous family in the world, which is going to CBS!”

The upcoming Oprah With Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special, airing on CBS on March 7 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, will be a sit-down interview with the couple covering a “wide-range” of topics.
“Meghan wants to be interviewed alone at first. Just her and Oprah, then Harry will join them toward the end,” the OK! source spills. “Make no mistake, this is the Meghan Markle interview. Meghan one-on-one with Oprah. Harry will be rolled out after Meghan has got whatever she wants to get off her chest.”

Viewers can also expect to see an appearance from baby Archie, who will turn 2 years old this May, according to the insider.
“The biggest question is nothing Oprah is going to ask, but rather, will this CBS special cost Harry and Meghan their $100 million deal with Netflix?” asks a top TV source. “No one, not even princes, are paid $100 million to do nothing. And certainly not to be betrayed."

(Article continues with background filler)
I really hope it does cost them the Netflix deal

a totally ridiculously over the top Oscar RedCarpet gown by Marchesa
White shirt top, dark bottom.... her favourite combo (the waitress look - cue SmartWorks post-ARchie event "feedtime", Endeavor awards, Wimbledon, etc)
nothing - she will get oiled up and do a Demi

no tights though. never any tights
If it's any type of shirt, or even casual type dress, you can guarantee the sleeves will be screwed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thomas Markle appears to have spoken. Looks like he's also been on CBS.

YourSuperSoarawayStar said:
Thomas Markle said: "I wish Meghan and Harry a successful, healthy birth and I hope some day I get to see my grandchildren.
“They’re all royal grandchildren.”
The 71-year-old spoke to CBS TV's Inside Edition for the first time since the couple announced Meghan is pregnant.
In the interview, which was conducted remotely as he spoke from his home in Rosarito, Mexico, he revealed he fears he's close to death.

(yes, I'm getting all my MeAgain news from the Daily Star now!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
From the Skippy tumblr blog, (hopefully the link takes you to a page with writing from London PR) this source claims to have worked for a company that MM tried to hire when first moved to UK. Read from bottom to top.

The info from LONDON PR is fascinating.....most of it is pretty obvious...

All the stuff about Meghan choosing to be advised by her American PR team to portray her as this American Disney Princess, with a past as white as snow! rather than listening to the British PR teams who warned her, that the British public would never stomach this Hollywood style story! And that she maybe needed to be a bit more honest/remorseful about elements of her actress/ yaught girl past

Through to the stuff about targeting teenagers and younger people with her PR, as they would be less likely to be suspicious, and more likely to believe the story and support her.....

But the bit that really took me off guard was the idea of Thomas Markle being one of her major PR advisors! I copied and pasted this from the original Tumblr provided by SnowyCal !

1613552713154.png

Maybe Judge Warby did the Mail on Sunday an indirect favour! Almost the whole Mail case rests on Thomas and his testimony.....if he and Meghan are miraculously reconciled........What would have happened to the case?
The Mail lose their star witness, who may change his testimony and say how sorry he is for getting involved in publishing his daughters private letter...
And although as things stand, this may look unlikely.....................father and daughter could be reconciled .........brought together by a famous media figure like Oprah!!

• Haha
  • Sick
From US OK Magazine https://okmagazine.com/p/oprah-prince-harry-meghan-markle-interview-cbs-netflix/

OK Exclusive
CBS Vs. Netflix! Oprah's Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Primetime Interview Could Cost The Couple $100 Million: Source
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's big sit-down interview with Oprah Winfrey airing as a CBS Primetime Special isn’t going over well with some at Netflix, the company that paid the former royal couple over $100 million, insiders dish to OK!.

“No one knows what’s going on inside Netflix with regard to Meghan and Harry. The couple reached a major multi-year, multi-million deal, and their first TV project is going to air on CBS. None of this makes any sense,” a source tells OK!.

“Harry and Meghan have produced precisely nothing since singing the $100 million deal," the insider notes. "They were supposed to develop documentaries, feature films, scripted television shows and children’s series, but the real crown jewels, so to speak, was getting access to these two talking about the most famous family in the world, which is going to CBS!”

The upcoming Oprah With Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special, airing on CBS on March 7 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, will be a sit-down interview with the couple covering a “wide-range” of topics.
“Meghan wants to be interviewed alone at first. Just her and Oprah, then Harry will join them toward the end,” the OK! source spills. “Make no mistake, this is the Meghan Markle interview. Meghan one-on-one with Oprah. Harry will be rolled out after Meghan has got whatever she wants to get off her chest.”

Viewers can also expect to see an appearance from baby Archie, who will turn 2 years old this May, according to the insider.
“The biggest question is nothing Oprah is going to ask, but rather, will this CBS special cost Harry and Meghan their $100 million deal with Netflix?” asks a top TV source. “No one, not even princes, are paid $100 million to do nothing. And certainly not to be betrayed."

(Article continues with background filler)
This is the most interesting news. Why on earth would the Harkles jeopardize their deal with Netflix for a one off interview with Oprah?

It also confirms what we thought all along - Netflix are after royal tea spilling not Smeggys woke ideas.

Of course Smeggy will drag everything out, Oprah will get one titbit and Netflix will be promised many more if she gets a whole series of 'At home with the Harkles'😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They will be doing an episode of Pawn Stars in the coming weeks flogging all the family heirlooms to fund their extravagant lifestyle 🤣

• Haha
From the Skippy tumblr blog, (hopefully the link takes you to a page with writing from London PR) this source claims to have worked for a company that MM tried to hire when first moved to UK. Read from bottom to top.

One thing for sure....PR is such mud hole...even to the point that I'm reading the above, and the cynical me is wondering if that's someone from PR doing the PR (under the disguise of an anonymous insider). Such a murky world...not sure what the truth is regarding Thomas? If he was involved at the beginning and part of the whole charade to create a certain narrative for M, surely it somehow went wrong? And while M might have been a useful distraction for BP at times, I don't think they have "sourced" her so to speak. She's definitely giving them a headache now...

Aww...a big reunion on Oprah on the cards??? 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12

What's the point of mentioning they are all royal grandchildren? Why not keep it solely about his grandchildren?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really hope it does cost them the Netflix deal

If it's any type of shirt, or even casual type dress, you can guarantee the sleeves will be screwed up.
As I said before she can’t resit screwing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew ginger was thick as pig tit and she is not much better but do they really not realise that by doing mega interviews its going to piss the RF off. By behaving like spolied brats on a sugar high and treating everyone like tit its going to have consequences.
They seem shocked when they get told they are losing patronages and chances to dress up and play on balconies.
Im pretty sure at this point they need an actual adult to as a carer for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.