Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was Cat who earlier defended Warby re his decision. I would agree with that. He picked apart all the extras and got to the basics and unfortunately ANL lost on that. Sad but true.
However, he still has the costs and other stuff to deal with, so I'm hoping he's sufficiently vexed at the shockinglyly "duck you!" timing of the bump announcement and now the Oprah Whingery chat by this terribly exceedingly private woman that he puts the boot in regarding costs. I hope he crucifies her financially. Do it Warby, redeem yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Some of these Megzie/Di photos are just like actually WTAF?? Also noticed that Fergie copied Di's Bashir look for her Oprah interview - short skirt, black tights etc.

Someone said earlier(to paraphrase) that royal interviews are always car crashes when they talk about themselves. So true.

Reactions: 25
I think it was Cat who earlier defended Warby re his decision. I would agree with that. He picked apart all the extras and got to the basics and unfortunately ANL lost on that. Sad but true.
However, he still has the costs and other stuff to deal with, so I'm hoping he's sufficiently vexed at the shockinglyly "duck you!" timing of the bump announcement and now the Oprah Whingery chat by this terribly exceedingly private woman that he puts the boot in regarding costs. I hope he crucifies her financially. Do it Warby, redeem yourself.
I see your point but he said that she was entitled to her privacy. the ANL position was that the letter was not private. was never meant to be private and they weren't given the opportunity to present their position as to the NON-privacy OF THE LETTER. the letter was also ADDRESSED to the father so frankly he had to have some say in the matter of its privacy. If he had ALSO wanted to keep it private and it was stolen from his dresser drawer - then yes 100% it would be a breach of privacy. But that isn't the case. If it was her private diary. or an email that she sent to a friend that her housekeeper saw, printed out that gave to ANL: yes. Breach. but it was a letter that we have been told was MEANT for public consumption (by Omid), that her friends quote and referred to openly (so no longer private) and that her father willingly gave to the press to defend the mistruths that were being said about the contents of the letter, to defend the defamatory and demeaning claims that were being made about the contents of the letter. This was a letter that was seen not just by the 5guys but went through typewritten and emailed drafts that were seen and commented on by the palace aides. What we don't know is if in those drafts, or if in the letter itself, the words "private and confidential" were to be found anywhere (header, footer, "re"). That might sway me a teeny weeny bit but not much. ANL's position was that it was not a breach of privacy as the letter was NOT PRIVATE. and they weren't even given a chance to present their position.

ETA - However I am not a lawyer or a judge so I am giving a full "mea culpa" that I'm not qualified. For me, I know that ALL written communications that I write I assume that it might be seen by others that the intended (which keeps me from using 4-letter words!) and very often, to avoid any doubt, I top/tail my more sensitive (work) emails with "private and confidential" -- just to be safe. For very serious work communications, I watermark the document/communication with "private and confidential" just to be extra safe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Longtime lurker.
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but does anyone else follow Skippy on Tumblr? She is adamant that Harry is NOT with Meghan & she is photoshopping all their pictures together. I think they are together though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
In addition to the brilliant bingo cards, can we also have a sweep on what colour she's going to be wearing? Just a little game I often play when the Queen has a big engagement.

Current odds
2/1 Beige anything
3/1 Belted dress
5/1 Squeezes herself into the green goblin outfit 'look guys, it still fits!'
10/1 The Dior Morocco kaftan, to prove to the British taxpayer she's not as wasteful as we thought (I got two wears out of it witches - just £45k a pop!)
50/1 One of those cringey t-shirts with a photo of the baby scan over the bump
100/1 Black leather dominatrix outfit with Harry on a lead with a gi mp mask on

Any other suggestions? :ROFLMAO:
A pussy bow blouse / dress
Belted waist
Something figure hugging to show off the moon bump
Muted colours like beige, fawn, dusky pink, cream
Massive, pointy stiletto heels

Reactions: 16
Blimey O Reilly, we're past 40 pages already.
The Arthur Edwards article on how smeggy has treated the various steps in this whole scenario like scenes from a movie got me thnking it's like the movie Forrest Gump. How Forrest appears in various famous events over the years🤣 and how smeggy similarly plagiarises sayings and iconic movie scenes or images.
So my offering for thread 58 would be,

Harry & Meghan #58. Forrest Gump and his actress chump. "Like a box of mouldy chocolates".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Harry & Meghan #58 - The press are abusive, here's our Oprah exclusive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
In addition to the brilliant bingo cards, can we also have a sweep on what colour she's going to be wearing? Just a little game I often play when the Queen has a big engagement.

Current odds
2/1 Beige anything
3/1 Belted dress
5/1 Squeezes herself into the green goblin outfit 'look guys, it still fits!'
10/1 The Dior Morocco kaftan, to prove to the British taxpayer she's not as wasteful as we thought (I got two wears out of it witches - just £45k a pop!)
50/1 One of those cringey t-shirts with a photo of the baby scan over the bump
100/1 Black leather dominatrix outfit with Harry on a lead with a gi mp mask on

Any other suggestions? :ROFLMAO:
Gremlin Green Top, Oscar de La Rental (sic) navy satin bottom
1613514649271.png

Interesting -- this article of another Oprah interview has not aged well, considering her latest interview conquest

"And yet, I have to admit I’m intrigued by the prospect of Oprah firing “hardballs” at Octo, presumably some of the “Just what in the hell were you thinking?” variety. Yes, Suleman is yesterday’s “news” — and, ya know…gross — but if anyone can milk entertainment value out of this mess, it’s Oprah."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Longtime lurker.
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but does anyone else follow Skippy on Tumblr? She is adamant that Harry is NOT with Meghan & she is photoshopping all their pictures together. I think they are together though.
I don't follow Skippy but did find them on Tumblr awhile back.. I did think the name was a coincidence considering Harry has a friend called skippy. Why do they think the photos are being photoshopped?

Reactions: 12
I see your point but he said that she was entitled to her privacy. the ANL position was that the letter was not private. was never meant to be private and they weren't given the opportunity to present their position as to the NON-privacy OF THE LETTER. the letter was also ADDRESSED to the father so frankly he had to have some say in the matter of its privacy. If he had ALSO wanted to keep it private and it was stolen from his dresser drawer - then yes 100% it would be a breach of privacy. But that isn't the case. If it was her private diary. or an email that she sent to a friend that her housekeeper saw, printed out that gave to ANL: yes. Breach. but it was a letter that we have been told was MEANT for public consumption (by Omid), that her friends quote and referred to openly (so no longer private) and that her father willingly gave to the press to defend the mistruths that were being said about the contents of the letter, to defend the defamatory and demeaning claims that were being made about the contents of the letter. This was a letter that was seen not just by the 5guys but went through typewritten and emailed drafts that were seen and commented on by the palace aides. What we don't know is if in those drafts, or if in the letter itself, the words "private and confidential" were to be found anywhere (header, footer, "re"). That might sway me a teeny weeny bit but not much. ANL's position was that it was not a breach of privacy as the letter was NOT PRIVATE. and they weren't even given a chance to present their position.

ETA - However I am not a lawyer or a judge so I am giving a full "mea culpa" that I'm not qualified. For me, I know that ALL written communications that I write I assume that it might be seen by others that the intended (which keeps me from using 4-letter words!) and very often, to avoid any doubt, I top/tail my more sensitive (work) emails with "private and confidential" -- just to be safe. For very serious work communications, I watermark the document/communication with "private and confidential" just to be extra safe.
Sorry Freda - I hit send too quickly!! my point (which I didn't make but instead made a bolognese) - is that ( fasten your seatbelts for a doozy of a double negative) ANL WEREN'T saying that she is NOTentitled to her privacy. I think they fully agreed that she IS entitled to her privacy. and she is! But that the publication of the letter, which had been seen by many and was willingly handed to them by the wronged person To whom it was directly addressed (not "referenced" - addressed. Jesus I sound like Ross fighting over his sandwich now).... trying to make clear what was said (as the letter was being misquoted/misrepresented) was NOT a breach of her privacy as the letter was no longer, had never been and wasn't intended to be private. they were trying to point out she had broken her own privacy already. and that so many sentences were included was to to set straight the SO MANY misrepresentations that had been made.
Sorry - just trying to point out that 1) I'm in no way qualified to opine on such matters, however, 2) in my quiet little Tattler corner, rocking back and forth, murmuring to myself on my keyboard maniacally, I might armchair Perry Mason opine on a matter :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Gremlin Green Top, Oscar de La Rental (sic) navy satin bottom
View attachment 440557

Interesting -- this article of another Oprah interview has not aged well, considering her latest interview conquest

"And yet, I have to admit I’m intrigued by the prospect of Oprah firing “hardballs” at Octo, presumably some of the “Just what in the hell were you thinking?” variety. Yes, Suleman is yesterday’s “news” — and, ya know…gross — but if anyone can milk entertainment value out of this mess, it’s Oprah."
What can I say?...Just amazing! :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you're onto something and Smeggy will reveal it's a multiple pregnancy during the interview.

Is anyone still reading the arrse Army forum thread? It's come to life in the last couple of days. For those who were worrying that we were too nasty on here, they make us look like pussycats :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't follow Skippy but did find them on Tumblr awhile back.. I did think the name was a coincidence considering Harry has a friend called skippy. Why do they think the photos are being photoshopped?
Skippy has been of the opinion that Harry is kept here in London for his protection and that he NEVER left. you guys are MUCH cooler/funnier/better writers (how many times have I loll'ed today!) and dare I say it.... SANE! big Merkin hugs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe you're onto something and Smeggy will reveal it's a multiple pregnancy during the interview.

Is anyone still reading the arrse Army forum thread? It's come to life in the last couple of days. For those who were worrying that we were too nasty on here, they make us look like pussycats :ROFLMAO:
Thanks I'll have a look 👀. They are brutal over there...

Bit of background on Chris Ship's Oprah scoop

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Just watched the Britney Spears documentary and the serious stalking of her by the paparazzi was horrendous, and the american tabloids were the worst. I thought of Smegs remarks to Tom Bradbury 'we dont have that kind of press in the US'. I wouldn't be surprised if this doc gets a mention in her interview ie see, that's like what I had to put up with. Truth being it's not and nowhere near.

Reactions: 22
Longtime lurker.
Welcome @SnowyCal ! Good to see you delurking and ready to join in the fun discussing the gruesome twosome!

I think I have seen a screenshot or two from this Skippy character. It’s not Harry’s former BFF Tom Inskip is it?!?!?!? Wouldn’t that be hilarious! Does this Skippy mention their connection or source to M&H? Do you have anything interesting from this person to share here as I don't think many use Tumblr? 🙂

Reactions: 13

any comments on the Hazzard? I gotta believe they are glad to be rid of him.

I have an idea -- give him some Playmobile Farchie's paddling pool and let him be Commodore-in-Chief, Small Ships and Minge Diving.
Dr Phil can let him play "co-pilot/ Gunner" Prince Ginge. Pew pew pew pew!!!
1613515950401.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Skippy on Tumblr
Welcome @SnowyCal ! Good to see you delurking and ready to join in the fun discussing the gruesome twosome!

I think I have seen a screenshot or two from this Skippy character. It’s not Harry’s former BFF Tom Inskip is it?!?!?!? Wouldn’t that be hilarious! Does this Skippy mention their connection or source to M&H? Do you have anything interesting from this person to share here as I don't think many use Tumblr? 🙂
I will link it for you

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.