Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread Title Suggestion:

Harry & Megan #58: Ginge n Cringe have gone all shy?! Now, THAT is just ANOTHER lie! Sigh.

I don't follow Skippy but did find them on Tumblr awhile back.. I did think the name was a coincidence considering Harry has a friend called skippy. Why do they think the photos are being photoshopped?
HaHa 😂 My first thoughts were Tim Inskip as well! Can you imagine if is it him? 🤪

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I see your point but he said that she was entitled to her privacy. the ANL position was that the letter was not private. was never meant to be private and they weren't given the opportunity to present their position as to the NON-privacy OF THE LETTER. the letter was also ADDRESSED to the father so frankly he had to have some say in the matter of its privacy. If he had ALSO wanted to keep it private and it was stolen from his dresser drawer - then yes 100% it would be a breach of privacy. But that isn't the case. If it was her private diary. or an email that she sent to a friend that her housekeeper saw, printed out that gave to ANL: yes. Breach. but it was a letter that we have been told was MEANT for public consumption (by Omid), that her friends quote and referred to openly (so no longer private) and that her father willingly gave to the press to defend the mistruths that were being said about the contents of the letter, to defend the defamatory and demeaning claims that were being made about the contents of the letter. This was a letter that was seen not just by the 5guys but went through typewritten and emailed drafts that were seen and commented on by the palace aides. What we don't know is if in those drafts, or if in the letter itself, the words "private and confidential" were to be found anywhere (header, footer, "re"). That might sway me a teeny weeny bit but not much. ANL's position was that it was not a breach of privacy as the letter was NOT PRIVATE. and they weren't even given a chance to present their position.

ETA - However I am not a lawyer or a judge so I am giving a full "mea culpa" that I'm not qualified. For me, I know that ALL written communications that I write I assume that it might be seen by others that the intended (which keeps me from using 4-letter words!) and very often, to avoid any doubt, I top/tail my more sensitive (work) emails with "private and confidential" -- just to be safe. For very serious work communications, I watermark the document/communication with "private and confidential" just to be extra safe.
I agree with you, but maybe he's gone with the fact that even if 50 guys helped word it and fact check it ... it was still a personal letter and he's likely bored off his tits with it all so stripped it to that basic fact. No different to an author using factcheckers and proof readers, the finished item is still the authors.
I'm hoping ANL appeal and get to produce the evidence of just how non-personal it was before Thomas even got a sniff of it. The fact checkers, palace aides etc are one thing, but sharing content with 5 twats who swim in the same cess pool of fame whores and whose noses should have been kept out of it makes it more like an open letter to the New York Times.

I accepted your last night's challenge, here you go.

The aftermath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
omg - that is .... that is.... just.... so ..... wrong! on so many levels!
[hushed voice - (but brilliant! omg!! thank you!!! and with a chaser? - masterpiece.)]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As far as I’m aware Skippy is a middle age woman who lives in Canada with her husband. She claims to have many sources including a woman who worked for a PR company that Meghan tried to hire when she first came to the UK. There is a lot of stuff but she is adamant that there is a bigger picture beyond Meghan & there are backers who put Meghan in place with Harry to blackmail the Royal Family. I will find some stuff to post here.

Welcome @SnowyCal ! Good to see you delurking and ready to join in the fun discussing the gruesome twosome!

I think I have seen a screenshot or two from this Skippy character. It’s not Harry’s former BFF Tom Inskip is it?!?!?!? Wouldn’t that be hilarious! Does this Skippy mention their connection or source to M&H? Do you have anything interesting from this person to share here as I don't think many use Tumblr? 🙂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry Freda - I hit send too quickly!! my point (which I didn't make but instead made a bolognese) - is that ANL weren't saying that she is not entitled to her privacy. I think they fully agreed that she is entitled to her privacy. and she is! but that the publication of the letter, which had been seen by many and was willingly handed to them by the wronged person trying to make clear what was said (as the letter was being misquoted/misrepresented) was NOT a breach of her privacy as the letter was no longer, had never been and wasn't intended to be private. they were trying to point out she had broken her own privacy already. and that so many sentences were included was to to set straight the SO MANY misrepresentations that had been made.
Sorry - just trying to point out that 1) I'm in no way qualified to opine on such matters, however, 2) in my quiet little Tattler corner, rocking back and forth, murmuring to myself on my keyboard maniacally, I might armchair Perry Mason on a matter :)
I fully agree with you. ANL did not get chance to gather and present all their evidence regrading all those who had already seen the letter, helped to write it, proof read it, fact checked it, emailed it back and forth, talked about it, checked its legality, shared it with five friends, revealed its existence to People Magazine. Megz had not provided access to her texts and emails to the five friends nor had the Palace Four been asked to provide statements to declare how involved, or not, they were. I just hope one or more of the Palace Four stakes a claim to part of the copyright so that any damages will have to be shared. If it becomes known that MM did not own full copyright, this would most certainly aid ANL’s appeal of the privacy ruling. Come on THE PALACE FOUR!!!

Reactions: 16
I think it was Cat who earlier defended Warby re his decision. I would agree with that. He picked apart all the extras and got to the basics and unfortunately ANL lost on that. Sad but true.
However, he still has the costs and other stuff to deal with, so I'm hoping he's sufficiently vexed at the shockinglyly "duck you!" timing of the bump announcement and now the Oprah Whingery chat by this terribly exceedingly private woman that he puts the boot in regarding costs. I hope he crucifies her financially. Do it Warby, redeem yourself.
he might also double down.... and man that would piss me off NO END. has anyone checked his meds lately? hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From the Skippy tumblr blog, (hopefully the link takes you to a page with writing from London PR) this source claims to have worked for a company that MM tried to hire when first moved to UK. Read from bottom to top.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What can I say?...Just amazing! :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you're onto something and Smeggy will reveal it's a multiple pregnancy during the interview.

Is anyone still reading the arrse Army forum thread? It's come to life in the last couple of days. For those who were worrying that we were too nasty on here, they make us look like pussycats :ROFLMAO:
I had been reading the army forum but I cant remember the URL, please can you provide a link so I can have another nosey. Those guys, and gals (I noted one) are brutal!!! We should join them for a party if Megz and Haz get dethroned etc!

Just watched the Britney Spears documentary and the serious stalking of her by the paparazzi was horrendous, and the american tabloids were the worst. I thought of Smegs remarks to Tom Bradbury 'we dont have that kind of press in the US'. I wouldn't be surprised if this doc gets a mention in her interview ie see, that's like what I had to put up with. Truth being it's not and nowhere near.
How could she deny they don’t have tabloid type press in the US? Did she think we were all thick oiks like her? In fact, due to more relaxed privacy and libel laws in the US, their tabloids go even deeper and present complete untruths as fact. She is a bleeping balloon knot!

Skippy on Tumblr

I will link it for you
Cheers! I will have a look 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't follow Skippy but did find them on Tumblr awhile back.. I did think the name was a coincidence considering Harry has a friend called skippy. Why do they think the photos are being photoshopped?
I’ve tried to find some of the photos they reckon were photoshopped but one of the main ones was the airport runway picture of them going away on holiday before they got married. People who are good at photoshop did stuff to the photo to try prove Meghan edited the photo.

The Skippy community also believe Meghan is using a Harry lookalike for pictures too & also believe Archie does not exist, he’s a doll & she used a surrogate but I get the impression from reading here, that’s a wide spread thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I had been reading the army forum but I cant remember the URL, please can you provide a link so I can have another nosey. Those guys, and gals (I noted one) are brutal!!! We should join them for a party if Megz and Haz get dethroned etc!

How could she deny they don’t have tabloid type press in the US? Did she think we were all thick oiks like her? In fact, due to more relaxed privacy and libel laws in the US, their tabloids go even deeper and present complete untruths as fact. She is a bleeping balloon knot!

Cheers! I will have a look 🙂
Sure, here it is...enjoy! https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/harry-and-megan-how-long-will-it-last.277296/page-475

Balloon knot, that's brilliant 😂 My husband was completely flummoxed by that expression a few years ago when he had some old guy come to see him about his 'balloon knot".

• Haha
  • Wow
Laughter is the greatest music in the world and audiences come to my shows to escape the cares of life. They don't want to be embarrassed or insulted. They want to laugh and so do I - which is probably why it works.

Reactions: 2
@freda19 I understand what you are saying about the judge stripping the privacy case down to its bare bones BUT there were still many other people involved in its drafting, checking, publication, and eventual sharing. Well before her dad even got to read it.

To quote a line in your earlier post: “No different to an author using factcheckers and proof readers, the finished item is still the authors.”

This is very true of many authors, I agree, they do use several other sources in order to complete their works. However, the difference to Smeggy is that authors of books, screenplays or whatever usually publish their work for wider public consumption. That is the aim of their game - to publish and let others read their work. They seek facts and advice and then publish it for public consumption. They do not claim their work to be completely private and confidential, like Smeggy, and they do not start suing libraries or shops for stocking their work because it breaches their privacy. Smeggy has done what authors do but, unlike authors, she has claimed erosion of privacy and misuse copyright when she had no grounds to do so, IMO.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, should've quoted that - they were the words of Ken Dodd.
We all know that Harry and whatsiname are a pair of what Freda says; but hey, they give us some great entertainment!

Reactions: 3
Longtime lurker.
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but does anyone else follow Skippy on Tumblr? She is adamant that Harry is NOT with Meghan & she is photoshopping all their pictures together. I think they are together though.
That picture of Harry on the bus without Meghan is California. And it looks like Harry.
They may not be together, but, he was definitely in California.

Wow! I’ve seen this a few times recently and it drops my jaw every time. Smeggy really is a total twit. And she couldn’t even be bothered to get a nice crisp properly white shirt to get it right. Just a crusty, much-washed and no longer white travesty. At least she’s consistent 🤢
Look at the minging pit sweat stains!!!!! 😮😮😮😮

She must reek of onions 🤢

You’d think she would invest in a good deodorant for hot climes. Smegma? I thoroughly recommend Mitchum roll-on.

Sure, here it is...enjoy! https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/harry-and-megan-how-long-will-it-last.277296/page-475

Balloon knot, that's brilliant 😂 My husband was completely flummoxed by that expression a few years ago when he had some old guy come to see him about his 'balloon knot".
It’s a great euphemism isn’t it?! Along with rusty Sheriff’s badge and chocolate starfish!

Thank you very much for sharing the link to those bitchy army boys! They really are worse than us lot!
That picture of Harry on the bus without Meghan is California. And it looks like Harry.
I thought it was a bit strange that Smegma didn’t accompany Hazzno on the James Corden bus tour and karaoke singalong. We know she doesnt usually let him out of her sight. It would‘ve been the perfect opportunity to showcase her sparkling wit and bantz with Corden, along with her sweet angelic singing voice.

I reckon the invite was for Hazzno only to push the ‘two Brits having a laugh in the US’ theme. Smegma was surplus to requirements and would’ve dampened down the laddish bantz. I bet she gave him HELL when he got home. Hazzno had probably got really drunk and spilled his guts to Corden. Hey! Has anyone checked Corden’s Twitter? He may know some juicy stuff, but unfortunately for us, will keep schtum.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I fully agree with you. ANL did not get chance to gather and present all their evidence regrading all those who had already seen the letter, helped to write it, proof read it, fact checked it, emailed it back and forth, talked about it, checked its legality, shared it with five friends, revealed its existence to People Magazine. Megz had not provided access to her texts and emails to the five friends nor had the Palace Four been asked to provide statements to declare how involved, or not, they were. I just hope one or more of the Palace Four stakes a claim to part of the copyright so that any damages will have to be shared. If it becomes known that MM did not own full copyright, this would most certainly aid ANL’s appeal of the privacy ruling. Come on THE PALACE FOUR!!!
Rather annoyingly, ANL had the chance/time to gather their evidence, having asked *(and were granted) the right to include FF. They did not present a challenge to the postponement -- so all terribly accommodating.
Ergo the "Palace 4". which is - and tattlers please correct me as I am swimming out of my depth here - unprecedented.

They were primed, primped.... and ready to pounce..... and then a princely ""poof!"
nay nay you shall not present a single WORD of your position [even though I said you should get access to , and be granted to present, email and sms and FF a few weeks ago]
SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE

sunburnt bald patch. oh man......

Reactions: 14
Smegma didn’t go on the bus with Hazard because she’s “pregnant” and wanted to keep it hidden at that time.

Reactions: 17
Rather annoyingly, ANL had the chance/time to gather their evidence, having asked *(and were granted) the right to include FF. They did not present a challenge to the postponement -- so all terribly accommodating.
Ergo the "Palace 4". which is - and tattlers please correct me as I am swimming out of my depth here - unprecedented.

They were primed, primped.... and ready to pounce..... and then a princely ""poof!"
nay nay you shall not present a single WORD of your position [even though I said you should get access to , and be granted to present, email and sms and FF a few weeks ago]
SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE

sunburnt bald patch. oh man......
Please, excuse me, I have had a few drinks. I cannot understand what your post is alluding to. Please can you just ’say it how it is’? I am trying to read between the lines and I am drawing a blank.

Seriously, I usually love your posts as they are so on point. Alas, I cannot make head nor tail of your last one. Please could you summarise? I don’t wish to offend but I don’t understand your meaning.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.