Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it'll get pulled if that rumour about PP proves itself to be sadly true. The pregnancy conveniently excuses her from any kind of appearance connected to that too, where feelings towards her might be running high.
Are you referring to that poster on the general RF thread who said someone she knew was on standby to deal with a royal death until end of March? I had a nosey at that when it was mentioned. Has this person provided any more info, do you know?

This pregnancy conveniently excuses her from everything she doesn’t want to do, doesn’t it?

I wonder if Hazza would still come over for any funeral despite the pregnancy...surely he wouldn’t even try or want to wriggle out of that? The mind boggles as to how their minds work as they have shown no family loyalty so far.

Reactions: 21
This is her biggest card to play. It might be damaging in the short term but if the monarchy can survive the 80s and 90s it can survive Megan. Like most celebrities she will fade over rime when someone new comes along. Neither of them have any real talent and the public will lose interest. They're alienating royal fans and non royal fans will get bored

Reactions: 29

İnteresting comparison of sociopath with MM. Also handwriting analysis.....
I would love for a real graphologist to do a deep dive on Megz's handwriting. That letter is a big enough sample that it would tell just about everything. Not having the original you're not going to see things like how hard she was pressing with the pen and so on, but they're still going to pick up a lot. My books are in the garage or else I'd make an amateur attempt.

Reactions: 11
There isn’t an appetite in this country for a President as head of state, especially after the Trump administration. Maybe in a few generations when no one remembers the Queen, but not until then. We’ve had a monarchy for this long because we can’t agree what to have instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When it works it works well. President Johnson? President Blair? No thanks. The Queen offers a representation of the country above politics and whatever shitshow is in number 10.

I agree with slimming it down, and if they manage that well then it's probably safe for foreseeable future.

Reactions: 20
I also think that she cut ties far too early - something happened - she didn’t get to go to a state banquet, she was only on the balcony a handful of times, she didn’t get really into being a Royal with all the good access before she quit. So the damage she can do is less than Diana who was a fully fledged mother of the future king. This is her big interview moment as someone else has said, and after that she has duck all to say. They will ride it out, as they did Diana’s death and get on with it. Harry is hurting them as a family but as an institution the whole point is it survives.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oprah?
The only TV show Meagain deserves is Jerry Springer!!
you know where she thinks she is there to talk about how her privacy has been invaded and how she is not okay
and Jerry brings out
Thomas Markle
Samantha Markle
The surrogate(s)
and a whole load of moon-bumps and Darren dolls!

Now that is one TV programme I would want to see!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Have any of the royals done a congrats post for this fake pregnancy yet?
I had a quick glance over their Twitter pages and could not see any congrats tweets. very telling...

Nothing from the Cambridges the Cornwalls, or the RF pages.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a quick glance over their Twitter pages and could not see any congrats tweets. very telling...

will they just say if asked that they offered PRIVATE congratulations?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that I can think is that she’s going to drag her dad’s name through the mud 😔 Airing it in the country that he lives makes it so much worse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Meghan and the Vogue contributing photographer Misan Harriman go a long way back. From Megz old blog The TIG in 2014:
If Minge knew anything about Libya she should have known that it's an insult there to show the underside of your feet, shod or not. When Gaddafi held talks with Blair in his tent in the desert he raised his leg so the sole of his shoe was facing Blair. At the same time Gaddafi tried to get him to drink camel's milk which would have gjven him the runs instantly. Unfortunately he failed. Not off-topic, as Noballs showing his dirty soles is an insult to us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One thing you should about me, I get too deep and let things affect me greatly. This has done me in. Can some of you give me hope please? I want this fail spectacularly, even supporters turn against her, Hollywood stars don't go around on social media praising these two cunts. This starts Oprah failure.

I feel like crying because its going be 90 minutes of hate directed at will and Kate. My heart breaks for them. His own brother, kate who's never hurt anyone. They're the ones that should he doing this interview exposing how vile the harkles are and the true nasty bullying they've done.

I start work that week and I'm scared it'll be a bad showcase for me as I'll be too deep into thinking and worrying about this.

Where's the justice? Truth? What if they win and make the monarchy collapse? Make will and Kate hated and that they never make it to the thrones?
This last week has been tough with one kick in the face after another. But I would say o keep the faith. If you look at the last 12 months, we've had numerous times from Mexit, the Netflix deal and mythcarriage where we've thought they've finally done something successful only to see them turn a golden opportunity yo a massive pile of tit. This was always to be expected and the palace would be expecting it. Also they know it means they'll lose any support from the RF and fans in the UK so to me that shouts they've already lost their titles.

It's going to be a tough few months where we'll have to have a constant sick bucket next to the seat but based on their previous success, I don't think its going to end up well for them. As for the royal family, it'll take more than one cheap former prostitute to bring them down. I do suspect though we'll suddenly see the real relevations about them slipping out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really think she might renounce her title. Say something like she cannot accept a title from such an entitled or backward or (racist) institution. (I do not think or believe any of these things, but her sugars sure do).
She will do this if there is a whiff that she is going to lose her titles. Or maybe even without the whiff.

She is going to be very wealthy. She might get money from the court case (possibly quite a bit), the Oprah interview, a book by her or Harry or both, cover photos and cover stories (new baby and all).

Meghan has her future set as Meghan Markle with or without the title, with or without Harry.

I do not think that this is fair or just or right, I just think it might happen.

And it does not make me happy as I think she is the biggest hypocrite that I have ever seen.

Sighs.
But in the grand scheme of things I would be happy with this outcome if she would just leave the UK and the RF alone. For good.

Reactions: 19
Also don't forget, next year is the big year for the RF. Getting this out the way now, ride it out and by next year it will be forgotten and they won't have anything else to say.

The RF will have the big celebrations, likely made bigger as we will hopefully be emerging from the pandemic so a lot of celebration will be aimed towards the queen's jubilee

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If something is insulting to a person who is doing it, but not insulting in itself to the person receiving the action, it doesn’t necessarily land does it? Blair knew what Gaddafi thought of him, him showing him his soles doesn’t make it any more plain. If someone did that to me I would be thinking, I know what you are saying, but you are also standing on one leg waving your foot at me so.... 🤷‍♀️
I reiterate I would never do that in a country where it is considered an insult.

Reactions: 11
If Minge knew anything about Libya she should have known that it's an insult there to show the underside of your feet, shod or not. When Gaddafi held talks with Blair in his tent in the desert he raised his leg so the sole of his shoe was facing Blair. At the same time Gaddafi tried to get him to drink camel's milk which would have gjven him the runs instantly. Unfortunately he failed. Not off-topic, as Noballs showing his dirty soles is an insult to us all.
And weren't they PRing over in the middle East recently?
Groan in advance . Shot themselves in the foot then didn't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is her biggest card to play. It might be damaging in the short term but if the monarchy can survive the 80s and 90s it can survive Megan. Like most celebrities she will fade over rime when someone new comes along. Neither of them have any real talent and the public will lose interest. They're alienating royal fans and non royal fans will get bored
I so hope you are right. People are talking about her as if she is invincible and that she can single handedly bring down the RF. she can’t hold that much power, can she? Can she?!?!

Previous threads have talked about whether darker forces are at play and that someone is pulling MM’s strings in an attempt to destroy the monarchy. Has it been a set up all along for MM to snare Harry, cart him off to US, and then let the damage begin? Who could be behind it all if so? Could it be Epstein? Who has the money, power, and desire to destroy the monarchy? I am just throwing this out there in case anyone can remember these previous conspiracy theories. Not saying I believe them, it was just an interesting take on things. Particularly since Epstein has links to Andrew and has met MM on a yacht or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

I honestly think that the Harkles blindsided them with the pregnancy announcement. Scabies tweeted later that the royal family were happy for them but it was a generic statement probably hastily put out by one of their courtiers to save face saying that they already knew.

I wouldn't mind betting that they knew nothing before the sickening photo came out.
Harry has treated his family in an appalling way and Meghan seems to be intent on damaging them as much as she can.

I do agree with @Vanelope that the institution will survive despite Meghan's efforts and she will fade into obscurity in the next few years. Only the diehard fans will remain and she will become increasingly irrelevant.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.