Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you referring to that poster on the general RF thread who said someone she knew was on standby to deal with a royal death until end of March? I had a nosey at that when it was mentioned. Has this person provided any more info, do you know?

This pregnancy conveniently excuses her from everything she doesn’t want to do, doesn’t it?
Yes it does, apart from interviews with her celeb chums of course.

I don't think anything further has been said on the thread since the OP mentioned it. They said this person had been put on standby for a royal death until the end of next month, and that this hadn't happened before in the last 12 years.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes it does, apart from interviews with her celeb chums of course.

I don't think anything further has been said on the thread since the OP mentioned it. They said this person had been put on standby for a royal death until the end of next month, and that this hadn't happened before in the last 12 years.
There was also some speculation on that RF thread that it might not necessarily be for PP. Like you, my ears pricked up when they said that the person they knew had not been put on standby like this in the last 12 years.

Reactions: 10
I so hope you are right. People are talking about her as if she is invincible and that she can single handedly bring down the RF. she can’t hold that much power, can she? Can she?!?!

Previous threads have talked about whether darker forces are at play and that someone is pulling MM’s strings in an attempt to destroy the monarchy. Has it been a set up all along for MM to snare Harry, cart him off to US, and then let the damage begin? Who could be behind it all if so? Could it be Epstein? Who has the money, power, and desire to destroy the monarchy? I am just throwing this out there in case anyone can remember these previous conspiracy theories. Not saying I believe them, it was just an interesting take on things. Particularly since Epstein has links to Andrew and has met MM on a yacht or something.

I think people are getting a little carried away over meghan and her importance. Let's not forget that the only ones who can get rid of the British royal family is the British people and Harry and meghan have burnt their bridges with many people, or people simply don't care. Covid is going to dominate our lives for the rest of this year and this interview will be forgotten, this will be nothing like Diana's....she simply doesn't have enough information for that.

And like I say, the jubilee next year will likely send RF approval through the roof, jubilees often do. The RF have weathered worse storms.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sold her story to Oprah. Holy tit. If HM strips them of their titles after the interview iis aired, it will look vindictive. If she strips them of their titles before the interview, it give more fuel to the racism claims that she will undoubtedly spew with gay abandon. If Warby had ruled in favour of pursuing the hearing, I am pretty confident that this Oprah announcement would have been shelved or shut down completely. What we have now is an emboldened, threatening, unharnessed dervish who has nothing to lose adn everything to gain. I bet she also put in an invoice to Charles recently that he hasn't paid just yet..... and this was a gentle reminder of what she can do now.
Thanks Hizzonner Warby. Thanks a lot.
Agree with this 100%. Warby was the only person who has ever had the chance to expose her and prevent her doing any further damage. But he bottled it by not allowing ANL's evidence. We can now only hope that she self-destructs, but that could be some time off and there will be more damage along the way.
I think that at this late stage and all the evidence of treachery from Noballs and Minge, it's wimpish of the RF not to bite the bullet and say thus far and no further. Hats off to Warby, and thank you M'Lud.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Warby will have been informed that the Harkles will be starring in a 90 min interview with Oprah on 7 March, just 5 days after the next court case hearing?

No doubt he will have seen the worldwide pregnancy announcement just 3 days after he granted her a privacy win by summary judgement. Do you think he will have had an OH tit WHAT HAVE I DONE moment? Or will he already he have known that this announcement was imminent as he already knew she was up the duff, hence the reason for postponing last autumn?

I can’t but help think that Warby now just looks like a mug. Another idiot conned by the magic minge. I hope he FEELS like a mug and makes these feelings known at the next hearing on 2 March. She can’t get away with pissing off every single person she meets, can she???!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ooh they are EMBOLDENED aren’t they? What do they say about narcs again? That if they scrape themselves out of a near miss or an embarrassing situation that they sort of go on a spree because they’ve got away with it?
That’s what’s happening now.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
If I was Philip I'd offer to "die" the day before the interview. He gets to bugger off and not sit through any more royal engagements and totally screws their interview as no one in the UK will be talking about them and Harry will look like the little bleep he is slagging off his recently deceased grandfather. Of the two its him I really hate now. She's never disguised the nasty cheap grifter she's always been but he had everything and still wanted more because he's not going to be king

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I think people are getting a little carried away over meghan and her importance. Let's not forget that the only ones who can get rid of the British royal family is the British people and Harry and meghan have burnt their bridges with many people, or people simply don't care. Covid is going to dominate our lives for the rest of this year and this interview will be forgotten, this will be nothing like Diana's....she simply doesn't have enough information for that.

And like I say, the jubilee next year will likely send RF approval through the roof, jubilees often do. The RF have weathered worse storms.
I agree. MM does not have the power to destroy the monarchy single handedly, however much tit she tries to sling.

The RF and the Men in Grey Suits must have a whole truckload more tit on MM than she has on them. The RF could destroy her reputation tomorrow if they wanted to. They are not doing that because Harry is their grandson and the negative impact it will have on him. I just can’t see the RF keeping schtum forever. Perhaps if MM goes on to hurt Harry and denies him access to his children in a divorce etc then they will have nothing to lose. They are trying to protect Harry for now until the scales hopefully fall from his eyes and he sees what we all see. I just want her to get her comeuppance.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe they're not being paid for the interview, but doing it in return for free accommodation?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I can't post scabies tweet, twit what ever the duck you call it but is he having a dig at William with his 'incandescent' twitter doofything?

Somebody seriously needs to smack him and pull her Royal Reporter credentials.

As for her? This tit doesn't surprise me but Handbag Harry should really be ashamed of himself, I wish PP was younger so he could rip him a new one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe they're not being paid for the interview, but doing it in return for free accommodation?
I hope so but Smeggy will want some form of monetary reward for giving the world her pearls of wisdom and tales of woe.

I can't post scabies tweet, twit what ever the duck you call it but is he having a dig at William with his 'incandescent' twitter doofything?

As for her? This tit doesn't surprise me but Handbag Harry should really be ashamed of himself, I wish PP was younger so he could rip him a new one.
I’ll go and have a nosey at Scabies’ Twitter and try to copy the tweet in question. Hold on...

Bloody Charles should be ripping him a new one! He is going to be a tit King if this is anything to go by. This is why we need Hazzz to visit the UK on his own so the likes of Camilla and Wills can really let rip at him and tell him some home truths without big ears Smeggy listening in.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seen quite a lot of Americans on SM saying they don't care for megacunt and haznobrain's interview with the had been that is Oprah, so I pray that this interview flops!

Reactions: 29
I also think that she cut ties far too early - something happened - she didn’t get to go to a state banquet, she was only on the balcony a handful of times, she didn’t get really into being a Royal with all the good access before she quit.
I think that was likely her plan all along. When she said in the Africa documentary she 'tried' - well no, not really. She only did a handful of engagements then she was pregnant.

I think she probably can do some damage to be honest, but it will likely blow over.

Reactions: 22
What always struck me is their privacy craving and wanting Archdoll to grow up in privacy.... they literally lived in the grounds of Windsor, guarded. Nobody saw them when they lived there! As for Arch, we never see the Cambridge kids only on the rare occasion in public and any photos on Instagram were taken by Kate.... so it’s absolute BS and always has been.

Reactions: 31
Someone in YouTube comments has been pregnancy number-crunching...lol

It doesn't make any sense: if she would have had that miscarriage in june or juli, she can't be expecting right now in that same month! If she wants to play the Diana card: annoucing exactly almost on the day Diana announced her pregnancy from Harry, thinking she's 3 months pregnant (like Diana was), and wants to be having this baby on the 1july ( having this baby on Diana's bday ) than it doesn't add up at all with the miscarriage! Nothing ads up! She had the miscarriage in july, let's say she conceived again immediatly in august (month 8)(with her age and just having a miscarriage a month before, it's extremly unlikely but we will go with her story!) it would make: 1month: in 09 september 2: in 10 3: in 11 4: in 12 5: in 01 6: in 02 ( in which she would be now, could ad up, looking at her belly, still not likely as she lays FLAT, which makes a belly be way smaller then ot actually is, as baby is pushing down. If she would be standing up she would look 8-9 months for sure but okay😂) 7: in 03 8: in 04 9: in 05 so she would deliver in may, same month as she had Archie in. So why would people think she'll deliver in july?? Because that bump ain't a 3-4 months flat laying bump!! Second question: why would she announce it now, at 6 months pregnancy. Yes she had a miscarriage but it's not like she's a private person keeping secrets for people. Nothing's adding up. If she would be expecting in late june/ early july it still wouldn't ad up because then she could NEVER had a miscarriage in that same month as she had a miscarriage in july (her own words): you can't be pregnant for 12 months remember? Well, Megs can I guess.😂😂 (Keep in mind her miscarry in july) So let's go with theory #2: It would make: her delivering late june/ begin july: lets say 1july: Diana's bday (what a coincedence if she's truely pregnant, even if she had ivf+ gender selection: you still can't pick the date when you -expect to-deliver, but uhm okay😕) 9Months pregnant: in month 07: delivery: in july 8 m.p: 06 juin 7 m.p: 05 may 6 m.p: 04 april 5 m.p: 03 march 4 m.p: 02 februari: she would be here at this exact moment! She mustbe carrying twins😂 wink wink 3 m.p: 01 januari 2 m.p: 12 december 1 m.p: 11: november 0 m.p: 10: october: baby conceived But once again: this means that she could NEVER have had the miscarriage in july!!! So these are more lies!!! Even if she would be truely pregnant this time: what are the chances of her having a baby girl/ due on the exact bday of P.Diana on 1 july, when she had a miscarriage in july? C'mon now!😂😂😂. Too many lies even in this fluff story again. And how is it so hot over there with verything green? Which part of America is it that they're barely clothed and no shoes on? Last time I checked she was wearing a BIG wintercoat outside while H was without jacket on during winter in the streets. Too many lies even in this fluff story again. They don't say they're pregnant, just expecting: but they wear a big bump so even without words they show they they're pregnant, no words needed with this picture. If it later comes out that they used a surrogate (again) they can say it was never sayd THEY were pregnant. But they would still be misleading the public by showing her with a (way too big) bump

• Wow
Reactions: 20
One thing you should about me, I get too deep and let things affect me greatly. This has done me in. Can some of you give me hope please? I want this fail spectacularly, even supporters turn against her, Hollywood stars don't go around on social media praising these two cunts. This starts Oprah failure.

I feel like crying because its going be 90 minutes of hate directed at will and Kate. My heart breaks for them. His own brother, kate who's never hurt anyone. They're the ones that should he doing this interview exposing how vile the harkles are and the true nasty bullying they've done.

I start work that week and I'm scared it'll be a bad showcase for me as I'll be too deep into thinking and worrying about this.

Where's the justice? Truth? What if they win and make the monarchy collapse? Make will and Kate hated and that they never make it to the thrones?
Shihtzu, I'm so sorry you are feeling like this. I don't know you from Adam but you must try not to get too involved not when your interest in them affects you so negatively. It's not worth it, they are not, no famous person is. There are many injustices in this world, that are worth getting upset about - a couple of "rogue" royals aren't. Consider them as actors playing a role in EastEnders or Emmerdale, it's just drama that you get sucked into and then step away. Might be worth stepping away from this thread as you only see only one side of opinions and you need the balance to not stoke the flames which then encourage your upset at them and affecting your own personal live that you should be living fully without them hindering it.
The monarchy won't collapse - it's had wackos like Henry the eighth and it's still here!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.