Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H will burn all bridges after this interview! He will be nothing when William becomes King especially if they slate Charles or HMQ

they cling on to titles but yet criticise the RF, I don’t understand when their minions/sugars criticise and say the RF are nothing or should be abolished... then why do they throw around words like King Archie and use M and Hs titles? That’s literally the only reason you have ever heard of her . They have no idea 🤷‍♂️ it’s infuriating honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ahaha.

for people that wanted privacy, between a book, the front of a national newspaper, an Oprah interview, a podcast, and a likely documentary, there really are very few mediums left to convey their private life. A musical? A play? Will she aim to become the next Hamilton? She can't play any role other than herself, even when paid to do so. A monarchy where she wasn't the queen was never going to work for her. The video of her as a teenager all but confirmed that for me.
Now that a PoC is playing Ann Boleyn, she probably will have designs on playing HMQ in the future

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My theory now is that because she is no longer considered a member of the royal family, she will do everything in her narcissistic power to turn anyone and everyone against the royal family so that William and Kate will never make it to the crown.

I truly believe she’s out to destroy that family, the way she clearly destroyed her own.

Her big win with the court case was that people are now questioning if HMQ interfered with things, she’s on a roll and won’t stop until she’s destroyed another family. Once done, she’ll leave Harry, Archie and Dearest Diana Jr for dust.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
They're just traitors to this country, and they should lose everything: titles, any form of UK funding that they receive including that from Charles, JCMH should have his passport taken from him, and they should never be allowed to enter the UK again for any reason!
Even if they divorce JCMH should never be allowed back.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The laughable thing is that there isn't actually any public pressure on them. They're laughable.
All the pressure is on the RF to get rid of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Latest Celt - sceptical about 2nd 'pregnancy.....
OMG Celt is saying that is an old photo taken in Australia. Apparently the weather isn't right for Montecito at least this time of year.
The bump size is all the wrong again too!
WTF is really going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
He looks like he's thinking 'kill me now, kill me now, please!!,' his smile is as false as her baby bump
I don't mean to be rude but I did notice that his proboscis has enlarged and is hanging even further down his face. I've restrained myself all evening as have been catching up from P.4, but now I've seen the photo yet again am unable to hold back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate to say this, but well done Smeggy. For someone whose CV consists of Deal or no Deal suitcase girl, blowjob girl and lawyer girl who gets banged on the filing cabinet, blagging an interview with Oprah is top quality grifting. Especially when she's got herself top billing and relegated her actual royal Prince of a husband to the role of extra.
Bravo. Definitely worthy of one of those 'thug life' memes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I bleeping hate agreeing with Piers Morgan, duck you meghan and your lil hobbit husband.
the mother is on the youtube’s watching, and I quote “Celtic Murky”
(no lie, this is what she calls the channel. it’s two channels? she’s not dumb, yet id get further telling the dog this than telling her again.)
I’m derailing 😕 this is therapeutic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if it'll get pulled if that rumour about PP proves itself to be sadly true. The pregnancy conveniently excuses her from any kind of appearance connected to that too, where feelings towards her might be running high.
Huh? Who is pp and what rumour?

Do you know when, please? x

Reactions: 9
I'm starting a gofundmeto get Freda to be the one who actually asks the questions not Oprah. We'd definitely get some interesting questions instead of the expected bullshit.

Part of me though is hoping Oprah isn't stupid and will actually stitch them up. She'll be seeing how toxic they actually are and won't need them after this as no one will touch them. I bet given the chance she'd jump to be back in with the royal at BP again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
One thing you should about me, I get too deep and let things affect me greatly. This has done me in. Can some of you give me hope please? I want this fail spectacularly, even supporters turn against her, Hollywood stars don't go around on social media praising these two cunts. This starts Oprah failure.

I feel like crying because its going be 90 minutes of hate directed at will and Kate. My heart breaks for them. His own brother, kate who's never hurt anyone. They're the ones that should he doing this interview exposing how vile the harkles are and the true nasty bullying they've done.

I start work that week and I'm scared it'll be a bad showcase for me as I'll be too deep into thinking and worrying about this.

Where's the justice? Truth? What if they win and make the monarchy collapse? Make will and Kate hated and that they never make it to the thrones?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
It'll be pre-recorded with pre-approved questions and multiple takes until St Meg the Perpetual Martyr can get her prayer hands right. I'm honestly not expecting much other than self-indulgent whingeing and a glimpse of Archie's big toe...

@Shihtzu12 Megz is a cowardy custard who wouldn't even sign her witness statements. She's just going to vaguely hint about being 'unsupported'. No bombshells. Everything she touches is underwhelming.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she going to be able to say much more than was offered up in 'Finding Freebies'?
She really is a disgusting piece of lowlife trash.
If she attacks us all on a TV show there will never be any way back for her.
It makes me sick that she has a title and isn't a British citizen and her children will be in line to the throne (the institution she despises).
I really don't think that the new sprog should be allowed to be in line for the throne when he/she will be a US citizen.
I really think she might renounce her title. Say something like she cannot accept a title from such an entitled or backward or (racist) institution. (I do not think or believe any of these things, but her sugars sure do).
She will do this if there is a whiff that she is going to lose her titles. Or maybe even without the whiff.

She is going to be very wealthy. She might get money from the court case (possibly quite a bit), the Oprah interview, a book by her or Harry or both, cover photos and cover stories (new baby and all).

Meghan has her future set as Meghan Markle with or without the title, with or without Harry.

I do not think that this is fair or just or right, I just think it might happen.

And it does not make me happy as I think she is the biggest hypocrite that I have ever seen.

Sighs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She was never given a fair trial?
Who? Meghan?
Seems like she did little and never gave the UK a fair trial including not honouring the things she, herself, said she would do.
I think this poster means that Her Majesty wasn't gjven a fair trial by Minge, and that HM never stood a chance. Which she manifestly didn't. You can't argue with history.

Reactions: 10
I feel like crying because its going be 90 minutes of hate directed at will and Kate. My heart breaks for them. His own brother, kate who's never hurt anyone. They're the ones that should he doing this interview exposing how vile the harkles are and the true nasty bullying they've done.

I start work that week and I'm scared it'll be a bad showcase for me as I'll be too deep into thinking and worrying about this.

Where's the justice? Truth? What if they win and make the monarchy collapse? Make will and Kate hated and that they never make it to the thrones?
I know, that is how I feel. I worry about the monarchy. And this just all seems so unfair.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
One thing you should about me, I get too deep and let things affect me greatly. This has done me in. Can some of you give me hope please? I want this fail spectacularly, even supporters turn against her, Hollywood stars don't go around on social media praising these two cunts. This starts Oprah failure.

In 5 years she will be shilling weightwatches like Fergie. Doesn’t matter how much money she makes from ANL and Oprah, it will all be spent on PR. Don’t let it worry you that much, I bet the Queen is rolling her eyes and shrugging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.