Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those titles better be taken away for good after this crappy interview!! She's going to absolutely tarnish the Royal family!! Also find it funny that nearly all day time tv shows today have been 'meghan having another kid yeah yeah whatever' 😅😅

Reactions: 35
It’s her Diana/Bashir moment - we knew it would come. After that their relevance will fade rapidly.
So she tells Oprah that everyone in the UK is racist. She’s told everyone that for the last two years. People will either believe her or make up their own minds. She’s gone in early with the big interview and after that everything else will be a rehash as they have no access and will probably never return to the UK. The people who believe her have probably never travelled anywhere anyway so it’s not like UK will lose the future tourists.

Reactions: 36
Is there anything new that Meghan can say to Oprah? Although maybe she will give her the exclusive about when the baby is due?

I'm sure it will be a high rating money spinner....just because of the subject matter.....but what can she say that we don't already know?

But these dates are tight....She only found out she had won against the DM on Thursday, It still isnt completely settled, Judge Warby gives his second judgement on the 2nd and this interview is being aired in the US on the 7th March.
She almost had to get the pregnancy announcement out at the weekend to get a bit of advance publicity for the interview!

Has the programme been sold to a British outlet at all? Or will someone like The Mail cover the whole interview in advance, and clips put up on you tube so we don't need to watch it in the UK? (Im wanting to watch this new Britney documentary...but it hasn't yet been released in the UK, so it can be complicated!)

And she can say that the British press is racist...and maybe there are issues....but its complicated.......
Meghan behaves a lot more like a rich white californian woman than a proud WOC

Reactions: 34
Is there anything new that Meghan can say to Oprah? Although maybe she will give her the exclusive about when the baby is due?

I'm sure it will be a high rating money spinner....just because of the subject matter.....but what can she say that we don't already know?

But these dates are tight....She only found out she had won against the DM on Thursday, It still isnt completely settled, Judge Warby gives his second judgement on the 2nd and this interview is being aired in the US on the 7th March.
She almost had to get the pregnancy announcement out at the weekend to get a bit of advance publicity for the interview!

Has the programme been sold to a British outlet at all? Or will someone like The Mail cover the whole interview in advance, and clips put up on you tube so we don't need to watch it in the UK? (Im wanting to watch this new Britney documentary...but it hasn't yet been released in the UK, so it can be complicated!)
Sky Documentary is showing the Britney documentary

Reactions: 12
I think Doria will be honoured, if the baby is a girl. Alexandra Diana Doria or Alexandra Doria Diana, perhaps? They'll have the excuse that Princess Charlotte has Diana as a middle name, so why shouldn't they use it? Mind you, one of the Queen's cousins is Princess Alexandra, so they may decide against it. If twins, I see them using matching names, for example Myra and Mary. Not those, but something like it. Something syrupy.

Edit: Maybe Amelia and Olivia? Daisy and Lily?
Excellent idea to honour Dorito by calling it Andrex Harpica! If she's doing time in Sing Sing as she apparently is, inmate No. 764423 Dorito Markle-can have a little party on the wing with her fellow cons. :poop:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Looking at this from Oprah's point of view, she's cashing in her chips now. She's getting the one interview with Meghan that might be interesting, until the divorce. Aired in the US so those pesky English defamation laws don't apply.

Oprah's given them accommodation (allegedly), someone's production company has been paying for the Netflix filming as there was an NDA around who was signing the crew paycheques (allegedly), we've just been told that 'someone' financed Megz lawsuit...

After Oprah gets the interview, I bet the Bank of O is closed for business.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Omg yes let's make a bingo card

Authentic
Truth
Ownership
Best
Freedom
Live

and then some kind of plagiarised deep quotes
More words / phrases for the bingo cards:

Compassion
Kindness
Humanity
Peace
Together
Love always wins
Charity
Mental Health
Carbon Footprint
Be True to Yourself
Community

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What about the intense pressure we are under with their almost daily zooms, videos, podcasts, preachings, cartoon xmas cards etc.
Ahaha.

for people that wanted privacy, between a book, the front of a national newspaper, an Oprah interview, a podcast, and a likely documentary, there really are very few mediums left to convey their private life. A musical? A play? Will she aim to become the next Hamilton? She can't play any role other than herself, even when paid to do so. A monarchy where she wasn't the queen was never going to work for her. The video of her as a teenager all but confirmed that for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder how many adverts will play in the NINETY minute show. And to talk about themselves for all that time, how disgustingly self indulgent. Most people can’t bear to talk about themselves for 9 minutes! Very telling that she is able to sell her story but can’t attend a court hearing, I guess money helps one get out of bed in the morning. Entitled idiots, we are seeing Harry’s true colours though. Utter embarrassment for the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
she won't be much of an expert on the RF because she didn't hang around long enough to learn, but then unless you're a member or very close to the RF noone will be an expert. She can make up any story she wants.

What do you think 90% about her 10% him?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s her Diana/Bashir moment - we knew it would come. After that their relevance will fade rapidly.
So she tells Oprah that everyone in the UK is racist. She’s told everyone that for the last two years. People will either believe her or make up their own minds. She’s gone in early with the big interview and after that everything else will be a rehash as they have no access and will probably never return to the UK. The people who believe her have probably never travelled anywhere anyway so it’s not like UK will lose the future tourists.
yes Diana was much loved and a wonderful human being in many ways, though with human flaws and human suffering: she lost much respect and status and destroyed her relationship with the royal family after those interviews and I heavily feel this will be the same. With one hand she has PR saying she wants to heal the rift, with the other hand she plays this. She doesn't understand that less is more. That we like mystery and intrigue. That it's about the chase, why buy the cow When you can get the milk for free. You can tell she has never understood that you don't have to bleep yourself for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel for William and Kate. If us tattlers cannot believe what they are doing, how much more embarrassing for W&K it must be.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I wonder if it'll get pulled if that rumour about PP proves itself to be sadly true. The pregnancy conveniently excuses her from any kind of appearance connected to that too, where feelings towards her might be running high.

Reactions: 13

Ä°nteresting comparison of sociopath with MM. Also handwriting analysis.....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder how many adverts will play in the NINETY minute show. And to talk about themselves for all that time, how disgustingly self indulgent. Most people can’t bear to talk about themselves for 9 minutes! Very telling that she is able to sell her story but can’t attend a court hearing, I guess money helps one get out of bed in the morning. Entitled idiots, we are seeing Harry’s true colours though. Utter embarrassment for the RF.
I am being extremely sarcastic here...but....

That poor woman Meghan, had to ask for special dispensation from the English courts to delay the legal hearing against the Daily Mail....She was unable to appear in person or on a zoom call until this Autumn. For an undisclosed personal reason...presumably the pregnancy

How will the poor woman cope with a 90 minute interview with Oprah? Will it be face to face or will it be a zoom call?

Personally I would find a 90 minute interview 1 on 1, as stressful as a court case I hope it doesnt affect Meghans pregnancy or cause her undue stress!

I hope her press representative, Omid is able to reassure us that she will be OK!! Shall we ask the sugars to put pressure on Oprah to pull the interview in case it over stresses poor Meghan!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.