Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were a journo right now, I'd be seeking an interview with Warby. Like RIGHT NOW. the headline " You created a monster and released it into the wild. any comments?"
Fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I could be wrong but I actually think in the long term this is good for the RF. It's obviously going to be a racist pity party but actually who cares? People in the UK know they're a joke and I can't imagine many people in the US are suddenly going to get out on the streets protesting. All it'll do is generate some immediate headlines but burn any remaining bridges. Who'll in Hollywood would want to touch them after this. All this screams to me is desperation because they've lost their titles and their Netflix deal too.

Yet again they show how they have no long term focus

Reactions: 34
Harry was a darling of the press when he was with the Cressidas and the Chelsea's.Blonde,upper class.There was a very interesting article in the daily mail about 10 years ago,Harry went to some miss world show(details are sketchy,dont know where this was)anyway out of a long line of women he chose a black woman to take out for a dance.The comment section picked up on this and said Harry always had a preference for black women and would go on to marry a black woman one day.I found it interesting as this was well before Megs.I still think there is strong enough racist view held in British establishments like the media and royalty that would have never have given her a fair shot.I dont like her but she was never given a fair trial.I'm surprised that this is never picked up on but all the royal women are treated like tit,the media never fawned over the only female child the queen had,Princess Ann..Meghan you never stood a chance.
Wowzers. That’s an unusual POV on here. Not sure how you work it out either.

Meghan was given far more chances than any of the previous royal brides. I also think that generally people generally were very excited by her joining the RF. She and Doria were invited to spend Christmas with them before she married Harry. This had never happened before.
She was invited on the royal train and accompanied the Queen to an event very early on. Katie, Sophie etc had to wait a very long time before they were given this invitation. In fact, hasn’t Kate only just had her first trip on the train?
There was so much hype and excitement around Meghan and it felt that people were genuinely very happy for them both.
What went wrong was her obvious contempt for the RF and traditions, her disinterest and refusal to follow protocol, disrespect for the Queen, her entitlement and her complete lack of work ethic. She NEVER wanted to be a working royal. She just wanted the sparkly tiaras, the status, the money, the special treatment. There are repeated accounts of her treating the palace employees like tit. Shouting at them, throwing a cup of tea at one in Australia, refusing to accept advice and riding roughshod over royal traditions and the expectation that she did her job.

It was made quite clear to her before they married what would be expected and she was given the chance to not have a title and to keep acting and have her freedom. But no, she wanted the title, she reassured everyone she had so much experience and would hit the ground running.
But she didn’t. She never had any intention of doing any of it. All those merchandising trademarks were licensed either before her marriage or just after, I can’t remember. She wanted the family money and to use their name to make her own money. Not for her a wet and windy afternoon in Hartlepool opening an old people’s home. No, she wanted this grand idea of Sussex royal, rubbing shoulders with celebrity and merchandising the royal family.
She shafted them. She was given every chance and she took them all, used them to her advantage then she and Harry left citing a desire for privacy and terrible racism. What complete crap.

They have never been more prominent in the press and social media since they left. What happened to the privacy? They don’t want privacy. They want money and fame. She’s a grifter and saw Idiot Harry as a lucrative and easy target and my god, she was right.

She’s got the morals and principles of an alley cat. She wasn’t hard done by. She didn’t leave because her life was so awful and she was treated so badly. She never intended to stay. She whines and witches and takes as much as she can from as many as she can. Her comments have been dishonest and her behaviour spiteful. Look at the way she treated her dad.

I don’t know where you get this idea that she was never given a chance. She was given far too many chances.

With regard to Ann, I get the impression that she never wanted to be a high profile royal. She has been a staunch supporter of her chosen charities and worked exceptionally hard for them for years. She represented her country at the Olympics in eventing I think. She has been able to pursue the things she is interested in without having to be a high profile social figure. I don’t think she would want to be the heir. She seems very happy with her life.
Where does the idea she has been treated poorly come from or is it just following the narrative of poor, mistreated Meghan? The Queen treated Meghan so badly therefore she probably didn’t love her daughter either Just to show how evil the Queen is???

I know the Queen has favourites but of all of her kids, Ann seems the most stable and happy.

I think you are very wrong about Meghan. She’s no victim whatever she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
G'almighty, these boards are going to be buzzin' for months.

I can't wait!

Edited to add. This makes Warby look like a kippers dick, doesn't it?
And right before the costs hearing!!! She is insane. Hizzonner will not like being made to look a gullible jellybrain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
For people who supposedly like their privacy, that’s a pretty intimate photo.

The mind boggles with these two c*nts :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wonder if she’s actually carrying the baby this time? Bump looks quite big for 4 months...🤔
Is anyone saying elsewhere that it doesn't look anything like her or just on this thread? Does it matter that Noballs is posing with a fake wife with a fake bump?? As Minge said, we all lose when misinformation sells more than the truth. No question that we are all losers thanks to this pair of fraudsters.
No wonder Noballs looks ecstatic, he's escaped a thrashing from his gran. Wuss.

Reactions: 19
I think it will be a victimhood marathon: victim of daddy, victim of siblings, victim of racism her whole life, victim of nasty brits, victim of Harry's family, victim of Harry's friends and past, victim of nasty press, poor me.

oh - an cue the belly-cupping. Lots and lots and lots and lots of belly cupping. ARGH!!!!!

Oprah is a better at reading a room than Harry and Megs so will craft teh questions and edit the final result in a way that avoids any howlers. I feel awful for the RF but they will absolutely come out of this battered, bruised and possibly permanently weakened. The ONLY way this can be avoided is if Parliament steps in and decides that this behaviour is tantamount to treason and THEY tell these two to duck right off and leave your titles and any claim to the throne at the door, thanks. Harry would need to get a US passport as he cannot be stripped of his UK passport without having another citizenship claim as that would make him stateless.

The only onther way to avoid this is for their financials to be disclosed IN FULL.... ie how much money they have received and from whom and what did they spend it on etc.
The problem is that the Never Complain/Explain mantra is what she has always banked on: that she could say whatever she wanted to whomever she wants and they will never say anything even if it is outright lies. Now with the Warby decision, she can say whatever she wants, have others leak it and NEVER be held accountable.

I need to stop following these two as it is doing my head in. I stopped watching any and all news/ads etc about Covid for the same reason.
I feel the same! Even a question on The Chase was about them! They're everywhere...this private couple

And right before the costs hearing!!! She is insane. Hizzonner will not like being made to look a gullible jellybrain.
Its after the hearing isnt it on 7 March? Hearing is 2 March.

I don't normally comment on this thread, but for someone who wants privacy, going on Oprah seems absolutely the best way 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is anyone saying elsewhere that it doesn't look anything like her or just on this thread? Does it matter that Noballs is posing with a fake wife with a fake bump?? As Minge said, we all lose when misinformation sells more than the truth. No question that we are all losers thanks to this pair of fraudsters.
No wonder Noballs looks ecstatic, he's escaped a thrashing from his gran. Wuss.
Could be anyone

Presumably St Meg the Martyred Duchess will turn up for chats with Oprah though.

I feel the same! Even a question on The Chase was about them! They're everywhere...this private couple

Just announcing the intention to talk about 'intense public pressure' on national television makes Warby look a twit. And it must be pre-record. Wonder if we'll find that costs hearing is delayed by a week....

Reactions: 23
I think that was always Smegs intention to be interviewed by Oprah, hence her invite to wedding

• Angry
Reactions: 29
WTAF 😂😂 I have to laugh. HOW is BP allowing them to get away with this? Honestly baffled. What an almighty farce and an absolute shambles. I do think it’ll be a train wreck but really it shouldn’t even be happening and BP look very weak right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Perhaps she is confident of the copyright outcome being in her favour in the same way she was confident of the privacy outcome when they gatecrashed the poetry zoom......

Reactions: 18
Surely them going on Oprah is going to piss off Netflix. This kind of interview surely should have gone to them as part of their deal

I bet she will abuse these words to death during her interview with Oprah
1. THE institution
2. Archwell
3. philanthropy
4. the media
5. independent
6. as a black woman

I blocked off all her word salads that this is all i can come up with. This makes me so furious! I thought the Warby statement was bad enough. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet she will abuse these words to death during her interview with Oprah
1. THE institution
2. Archwell
3. philanthropy
4. the media
5. independent
6. as a black woman

I blocked off all her word salads that this is all i can come up with :ROFLMAO:
Noise
Voice
Express
Connect
Thrive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Could be anyone

Presumably St Meg the Martyred Duchess will turn up for chats with Oprah though.

Just announcing the intention to talk about 'intense public pressure' on national television makes Warby look a twit. And it must be pre-record. Wonder if we'll find that costs hearing is delayed by a week....
I don't think it looks anything like her. The nose looks wrong. Although it could be a new one :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Boom!

The rumour is that Oprah has been housing them since they arrived in California.. so payback time.

ETA Well done to ITV News for actually breaking a story. This is the journalism we need around the Harkles.

But ITV News believes Meghan does plan to address issues surrounding the press coverage she has received since her relationship with Prince Harry was first revealed.That would be a significant development after Meghan won her privacy case against the Mail on Sunday last week.

After a two year fight following the newspaper's publication of the personal letter she sent to her father Thomas Markle, the Duchess called the tabloid's coverage "illegal and dehumanising".

ETA2 She's doing this before the cost hearing on 2 March? Before she knows whether ANL will appeal? Madness.

ETA3 And it's going out on Oprah WInfrey Network? NOT NETFLIX. Whoah!
🤢 The programme is described as "an intimate conversation" with Meghan that will include "everything from stepping into life as a Royal, marriage, motherhood, philanthropic work, to how she is handling life under intense public pressure

That intense public pressure that isn't needed as a private person.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.