Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sold her story to Oprah. Holy tit. If HM strips them of their titles after the interview iis aired, it will look vindictive. If she strips them of their titles before the interview, it give more fuel to the racism claims that she will undoubtedly spew with gay abandon. If Warby had ruled in favour of pursuing the hearing, I am pretty confident that this Oprah announcement would have been shelved or shut down completely. What we have now is an emboldened, threatening, unharnessed dervish who has nothing to lose adn everything to gain. I bet she also put in an invoice to Charles recently that he hasn't paid just yet..... and this was a gentle reminder of what she can do now.
Thanks Hizzonner Warby. Thanks a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
As the interview is with Oprah no doubt she will denigrate the royal family and the entire country as racists 🙄 nothing will be her fault and the nasty press will be savaged too. There's no chance that she will mention the warm welcome she got at first and the huge amount of money spent on her worthless arse.

Is she going to be able to say much more than was offered up in 'Finding Freebies'?
She really is a disgusting piece of lowlife trash.
If she attacks us all on a TV show there will never be any way back for her.
It makes me sick that she has a title and isn't a British citizen and her children will be in line to the throne (the institution she despises).
I really don't think that the new sprog should be allowed to be in line for the throne when he/she will be a US citizen.

Hopefully this will be the end of her 🤬
I hope it's brutal and she does a Diana, so there's no way back for the pair of them. Or it's so bad, he has to divorce her to save face.

Reactions: 27
There was a lot of shade thrown at Oprah after the coffee debacle. I expect more of the same after this. Who even watches her TV Network?

Reactions: 19
Of course, she would choose Oprah. Rich and famous. Doesn't mingle with low-level people. I think Oprah is using her since her network seems to be tanking according to these websites.

Did anyone ask Netflix if they're ok after hearing about exclusive interview with Oprah on OWN?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's going out on CBS - produced by Oprah's HARPO. So no Netflix, no Archewell.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Boom!

The rumour is that Oprah has been housing them since they arrived in California.. so payback time.

ETA Well done to ITV News for actually breaking a story. This is the journalism we need around the Harkles.

But ITV News believes Meghan does plan to address issues surrounding the press coverage she has received since her relationship with Prince Harry was first revealed.That would be a significant development after Meghan won her privacy case against the Mail on Sunday last week.

After a two year fight following the newspaper's publication of the personal letter she sent to her father Thomas Markle, the Duchess called the tabloid's coverage "illegal and dehumanising".

ETA2 She's doing this before the cost hearing on 2 March? Before she knows whether ANL will appeal? Madness.

ETA3 And it's going out on Oprah WInfrey Network? NOT NETFLIX. Whoah!
It's not an interview. It's a continuation of the mutual butt-kissing session between Oprah and Megz, with Harry looking glassy-eyed and saying yes mum.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's going out on CBS - produced by Oprah's HARPO. So no Netflix, no Archewell.

Ok, so it was a green light coz she won her privacy the other day. I bet you if it went on trial, this wasn't a go at all.
See how manipulative and coniving she is?

Reactions: 25
Of course, she would choose Oprah. Rich and famous. Doesn't mingle with low-level people. I think Oprah is using her since her network seems to be tanking according to these websites.

Did anyone ask Netflix if they're ok after hearing about exclusive interview with Oprah on OWN?

**Applause**

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So it's mainly about her and Harry gets wheeled on at the end? What an absolute cuck.
She wouldn't even be on Oprah's radar were it not for who she is married to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I'm guessing this is going to be spun into some kind of sob story interview "my fertility issues/my miscarriage/my court case hell/evil media".
I think it will be a victimhood marathon: victim of daddy, victim of siblings, victim of racism her whole life, victim of nasty brits, victim of Harry's family, victim of Harry's friends and past, victim of nasty press, poor me.

oh - an cue the belly-cupping. Lots and lots and lots and lots of belly cupping. ARGH!!!!!

Oprah is a better at reading a room than Harry and Megs so will craft teh questions and edit the final result in a way that avoids any howlers. I feel awful for the RF but they will absolutely come out of this battered, bruised and possibly permanently weakened. The ONLY way this can be avoided is if Parliament steps in and decides that this behaviour is tantamount to treason and THEY tell these two to duck right off and leave your titles and any claim to the throne at the door, thanks. Harry would need to get a US passport as he cannot be stripped of his UK passport without having another citizenship claim as that would make him stateless.

The only onther way to avoid this is for their financials to be disclosed IN FULL.... ie how much money they have received and from whom and what did they spend it on etc.
The problem is that the Never Complain/Explain mantra is what she has always banked on: that she could say whatever she wanted to whomever she wants and they will never say anything even if it is outright lies. Now with the Warby decision, she can say whatever she wants, have others leak it and NEVER be held accountable.

I need to stop following these two as it is doing my head in. I stopped watching any and all news/ads etc about Covid for the same reason.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
rumour has it that the new administration might make dual citizenship illegal. Also, the fact that Hazno served in the armed forces of another country might prove a bit of a hurdle in him becoming a US citizen.
If this is true and becomes reality, could a US citizen be in the line of succession?

Reactions: 14
So if she miscarried in July, then conceived 3 months later in October (hence confidential reason), she would now be 4 months but she looks far more gone than that.
For me total waste of time counting the months or measuring the bump, it's all c..p.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the Captain General Royal Marines (for now) might find that he unexpectedly ends up inspecting the troops in the Arctic Circle again for the next six months.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
G'almighty, these boards are going to be buzzin' for months.

I can't wait!

Edited to add. This makes Warby look like a kippers dick, doesn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m shocked at this! Can’t the wider public see the irony between claiming the need for privacy and then selling your soul to networks giving interviews?! Disgusting behaviour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think it will be a victimhood marathon: victim of daddy, victim of siblings, victim of racism her whole life, victim of nasty brits, victim of Harry's family, victim of Harry's friends and past, victim of nasty press, poor me.

Oprah is a better at reading a room than Harry and Megs so will craft teh questions and edit the final result in a way that avoids any howlers. I feel awful for the RF but they will absolutely come out of this battered, bruised and possibly permanently weakened. The ONLY way this can be avoided is if Parliament steps in and decides that this behaviour is tantamount to treason and THEY tell these two to duck right off and leave your titles and any claim to the throne at the door, thanks. Harry would need to get a US passport as he cannot be stripped of his UK passport without having another citizenship claim as that would make him stateless.

The only onther way to avoid this is for their financials to be disclosed IN FULL.... ie how much money they have received and from whom and what did they spend it on etc.
The problem is that the Never Complain/Explain mantra is what she has always banked on: that she could say whatever she wanted to whomever she wants and they will never say anything even if it is outright lies. Now with the Warby decision, she can say whatever she wants, have others leak it and NEVER be held accountable.

I need to stop following these two as it is doing my head in. I stopped watching any and all news/ads etc about Covid for the same reason.
Just the thought of this is stomach churning.🤮

The only good thing about it is the fact that it will turn more people in the UK away from her. There are still some that are indifferent but the more she pulls nasty stunts like this the more she will be reviled.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.